[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see awkward fembot in class >she looks at me and looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-08.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-08.png
78 KB, 412x351
>see awkward fembot in class
>she looks at me and looks away
>sometimes smiles when our eyes meet
>I try to get to talk to her after class
>have short conversations
>see her today
>as we're leaving she's putting on an ID card with a couple in prom dress on the back
>ohfuck.jpg
>talk to her again
>ask her about comicon or someshit
>I say"I think I saw you there with your boyfriend."
>her: "yeah you probably did"
>feelsincoming.png
>"..have a nice day."
>"You too."

Not only do I feel like shit, but it's going to be more awkward seeing her in class.
>>
Most ''awkward'' ''shy'' ''quirky'' girls are just massive whores with special snowflake complexes in disguise.

If the 'quiet' girl is at least 6/10, she is not the innocent qt you think she is.
>>
>>26885101
I know what you mean anyways, but she was really fucking awkward. I can understand what you mean about quirky girls, but not so much about the awkward and shy type.
>>
There are no 'fembots', 'awkward', 'shy' girls don't exist
>>
>>26885101
>>26885275

These guys know whats up. Don't be fooled by the "good girl" persona, it's a ruse.
>>
i knew a shy awkward girl once. long story short, i walked in on her getting double teamed by two 40 year old bald guys.
its funny how quickly you can be disillusioned.
>>
>>26885275
>don't exist

Don't kill my hopes anon.
>>
File: 1445733446051.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1445733446051.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
>>26885014
>In class
>Non attractive girl next to me
>Overweight
>Unattractive face
>Always looks sad and nervous
>Never talks to anyone
>Pins on her bag are from un-normified nerd stuff
>Work up the courage to talk to her
>She has a boyfriend
The game is rigged against us from the start
>>
>>26886241
how the fuck did she get a girl
>>
>>26885322
Shit... I read that as 40 two year olds and wtfed pretty hard for a moment
>>
File: 1445452055159.png (371 KB, 633x656) Image search: [Google]
1445452055159.png
371 KB, 633x656
>>26885407
It's a mask, a strategy, a lie, call it whatever you want but it's fake, it's a different kind of strategy, stacy has her own strategy and it works for her, 'shy' girls are stacies acting differently to attract other kind of guys.
Love doesn't exist anon, shy women are a ruse, everything is a joke, one big joke and all of us are being fooled
>>
>>26885014
You know what you do then? You're inner monologue says "Oh well, onto the next" and you listen
>>
>>26886472
But if there's guys like that there has to be shy girls as well...right?
>>
>>26886241
Sounds exactly like me. It's not our fault that we can have the looks/social skills of Shrek and still get loving bfs, it's just the game. Life rewards female autists.

At least most women will mention their boyfriend before you even show romantic intent to prevent embarrassment
>>
>>26885014
No such thing as fembot confirmed?

or confirmed again
>>
>>26886241

I'm consistently amazed at how some of the most boring, stupid or downright shitty girls I know cycle through a new guy every 6 months or less no matter how rotund they get.

I am consistently the 'why don't girls date you?' guy, which only annoys me to the extent that it's always said by a girl complaining about all the shitty guys she sleeps with.
I know it's supposed to be a shitty stereotype but it just makes it sound more and more like girls who don't realise the irony there are mythological creatures.
>>
>>26886591

It's because western society is completely, absolutely, 100 percent set up to socially benefit females. At least you understand that. Normal men are just pawns in YOUR chess game, on a social level. Chad is the only exception.
>>
>>26886522
You ever met a female incel? No? Well there's your answer
>>
>>26885238
Being awkward and shy means nothing to a woman because men do all the approaching and work to get a woman. Women can be shy, awkward, and have social anxiety. But those things don't really matter and are actually appealing to some guys.
>>
>>26886522
Not him, but females are wired differently and are treated differently on society. They are pampered and taken cared for, egos inflated by the attention we give them. All women get attention some time or another. I've already been in a situation like op's, learning that the shy girl has already been pumped before. Women live off attention, and they definitely get it, and will deceive and manipulate to get as much attention and resources as possible, which is why mgtow is a thing, men are fed up with the way women think and act. Women can't be robots, they always receive attention, weather they accept it or not.
>>
>>26885322
and those bald 40 year old guys were actually 23 because you were a 17 year old beta, right?
>>
>>26886241
How did you find out she had a boyfriend?
>>
>>26886675
Yep, consider this observation. Have you seen attention fishing posts and such? Where a female says "oh I'm ugly and alone blah blah blah"? If you look at the replies you see people coddling her, saying " oh you're beautiful just the way you are, no need to self improve, you'll find the perfect one for you, on fact, I might be that one ;)" and what not. Now look at the posts here of lonely males, of people wanting to kill themselves. Besides the "just bee yourself" all we get is people telling us to get a job, to clean up our acts and looks, to get /fit/, to go see someone to get FIXED. notice something? The female has to do nothing, she gets all the acceptance for who she is. The male,? well he has to put in the work, to self improve, to mold himself to be considerable to society and women. Females vs men = no effort vs all the effort
>>
>>26886647
>western society

So in Africa awkward guys can attract girls?
>>
>>26886897
Maybe not, since there's that Inherent "gimmie the Chad semen" biological wiring, they will go for the best and only the best, and ignore everyone else, unless they can be orbiters. We're are just a utility to women, a resource to be exploited
>>
>>26886629
"Why don't girls date you" really means "Why don't the people I date act like you and look like Chad?"
>>
>>26886472
and what if the only person male or female really decent and datable would have been those like us that struggle irl, no imagine we have no struggle, we would be all chad or stacies
>>
>>26886736
>>26887141
sorry i'm a dumb fuck i can't read forgive me
>>
>>26887163
It's OK bbg, it least you count as a bump
>>
>>26885238
Doesn't matter, she still wants to be tied up by Chad.

source: semi-chad
>>
I don't even bother talking to women romantically anymore. The last few times I tried, they either make up excuse after excuse as to why they can't hangout, or hangout with me once or twice before going ghost and thus never hearing from them again. So, I say fuck it, besides, I got lifesize dolls that I made myself for sex. :)
>>
OP here, you probably browse 4chan so if you read this post, ask me about it tomorrow in class.
>>
>>26887100
Sounds about right.

I've always wondered what the fuck it's supposed to mean, because it never gets followed by 'do you want to hang out' or anything, so it's almost nothing more than patronising. It's one of the only things that really pisses me off in a casual conversation with a girl because I want to shake her while yelling 'YOU MAKE THE DECISION TO FUCK SHITTY PEOPLE YOU STUPID BITCH' but I never do so it just turns into repressed rage like everything else.
>>
Never try to get with a girl you share a class with, its gonna make things super awkward. You fucked up OP, this is gonna hurt. I hope you learned your lesson. I mean it was good that you tried, but wrong girl.
>>
>>26888880
What's going to make it even more awkward is that she's right next to me in class and people usually don't change their seats. Definitely learned something there.
So where do you recommend I meet girls if not class?
>>
>>26886883
Females can be robots too, though. Because since they have life on easy mode, not having Chad feels just as bad as is robots. Everything is relative. Press f to pay respects for those fembots without a Chad
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.