[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a world full of Chads is better than a world full of NEET's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
a world full of Chads is better than a world full of NEET's

Prove me wrong
>protip:you can't
>>
World of Chads would turn into current world. That being, one of hierarchy.
>>
>>26883789
This.
>>26883651
The 'least' Chads would fall into the ugly/NEET category
>>
>>26883651
Better by what concept or standard? I dont think existence cares about chads or neets.
>>
>>26884186
the proper function of the world requires people not to be NEETs. since they only live off other people's work, NEETs are essentially parasites, whereas chads participate in society by working and keeping the human species alive.

NEETs in suicide watch
>>
>>26883651
There will always be Chads and beta "NEETs".

The Chads of today will be the robot cucks of a super-society where everyone is a Chad. If the world was full of Chads there would still be the 1 or 10% of Chad-Chads super-alphas, then 80% average Chads, then 10 bottom-tier quasi-Chads. In a society like this only the top 10% would remain Chads, the rest would get thrown into the beta fodder compartiment.
>>
>>26883651
Imo, as a girl, i'd rather live in a world full of Chads than NEET's.
>>
>>26884266
There will always be an elite category that works harder than anyone, and one that works and contributes less than the average. Those would still be called parasites in the brave new world where everyone is working. It's a transcended concept engraved in the way we understand the world.
>>
>>26883651
If every person on earth was a chad/stacy we would live on trees again within a decade.

If every person on earth was an autist robot like me we would all be dead within a year.

Intellectual beta nerds and high functioning psychopaths are where it's at
>>
>>26883651
>i'm a little cuck that will surrender to Chad and his bros
You're the reason why Europe will become a caliphate
>>
>>26883651
Duh.

Tbh I actually like Chad. He shares my worldview of females, something the limp wristed nu-males don't.
>>
>>26883651
Well no shit, Chads actually do something with their lives and have a good way of living, us NEET's don't have anything but shame.
>>
>>26884369
there are people who contribute less than the average and there are people who don't contribute at all. surely, there would be more and less productive chads, but none of them would not contribute at all, since none of them are NEETs. that would be a better world.
>>
>>26883651
The world would be better if humans were more sexually dimorphised and there was a higher birthrate of women than men. It would also be better if our bodies weren't geared towards low food supply situations.
Bam everyone's hot. All men get harems.

But chad and NEET is not a dichotomy, and the world would be better if automatons did all labor and everyone was a NEET.
>>
>>26883651
ITT OP is a dirty fucking commie

>wanting a classless world.
>Sure.jpg
>>
>>26883651
>He feel for the Chads are 'altruistic by nature' meme
Chad only looks out for himself, people tolerate this behavior because of his charisma, Chad will stomp you if your existence makes him uncomfortable, so cooperation between Chads is rare if not impossible.
Now defend Chad like a good cuck
>>
>>26884693
As opposed to a NEET who tries the same but fails horribly because nobody values his opinions? Hmm
>>
>>26884748
>You a NEET/Fag/virgin/shill/troll
Typical cuck behavior, if he doesn't agree with me, he's bad.
Keep worshiping Chad, don't be an individual let a egomaniacal leader guide you, don't do anything on your and for yourself
Also i'm studying finances
>>
>world is nothing but chads and all kinds of women
>Chad has sex with lots of women
>genetic recombination happens
>a few generations later world is back to being world of Chad's and NEET's

this will always happen. genetics will always get muddled at some point and genetically inferior people will always exist.
>>
>>26884266
The proper function of galaxy and entire existence doesnt care about such things. It literally makes no difference in the grand scheme of things. Earth is not the entire world.

If you mean as a society then its not true either because humans created as a phenomenon and the rulling class is not dealing with it but just reinforcing it until collapse. That is why we are always going circles throughout history of mankind.

Also even earth wouldnt care and would function properly without people.

You are just making it so narrow minded I cant even debate it because your answer is vague as hell.

You sound like a young newfag. I would guess you are under 20.
>>
>>26884266
>NEETs in suicide watch
Says the cuck
>>
>>26885423
your post doesn't argue which is a better world, the one "full of chads" or the world "full of NEETs".
you're not really refuting my post, you're just trying to invalidate the whole discussion - in fact, you're invalidating all possible discussions about anything. all the things you've said about the "galaxy" and the "entire existence" not caring about "such things" means no discussion about society can be had. ever. since "it literally makes no difference in the grand scheme of things".
i'm the one who can't really "debate it" with you, because you're just writing a bunch of shit (with all due respect, you're incredibly articulate; and, yes, i'm under 20)
>>
>a world full of NEETs
Doesn't have anyone to provide
Everyone starves. Perhaps some small colony of men and women can reproduce and create non NEETs that go on living.
>a world's full of chads
Male reproduction doesn't happen (we can't artificially create eggs yet). Chads would have to go through a massive amount of biomedical research to keep mankind going.

I dunno senpai. Do you hate mankind? Then chads are clearly better.
Dunno who you're trying to upset with this. Lots of people here are misandrists as you.
>>
>>26885712
>i'm under 20)
>A -20 years kid thinks he knows how the world works and what would benefit the world
You need to stop reading r/theredpill you're getting a warped view of the world, you're getting "bro indoctrination" which is wrong in a lot of things
>>
>>26885876
i think you just got lost up there. now you're not really commenting on my last post (or the one before that), you're just trying to attack me. so thank you, that's the confirmation i needed: you lost the debate to a "young newfag".
>>
>>26883651
A world of Chads will be overpopulated within a few years.
A world of NEETs could possibly drive humans into an extinction. Which is objectively the best thing that can happen to the planet.
>>
>>26884601

>the world would be better if automatons did all labor and everyone was a NEET.

I'm sure that Elite will be fine with a lot out of work people eating and shitting and fucking and spawning. They definitely won't use technological breakthroughs to dominate, subjugate and eliminate all those newly worthless people, right?

Face it, if automation reaches the level you're talking about, many people would be "disposed of". The only reason they haven't done it already is that we still serve a purpose by moving box 2 to point C and shit like that.
>>
>>26883651
No neet will disagree.
>>
>>26884266
This is correct. If you were programming a robot (actual robot), would you make it do what a NEET does? That would be a defective robot or a poorly programmed one.
>>
File: 1427411002358.jpg (73 KB, 360x359) Image search: [Google]
1427411002358.jpg
73 KB, 360x359
i believe that the majority of chads take roids

you know why?

because every chad ive ever spoken to drank beer all the time, got fucked up on liquor at parties, taking MDMA and shit, eating fast food

no way a person could look like the op pic, naturally, while taking part in all those gains goblins
>>
>>26883651
Chad and NEET arent necessarily mutually exclusive. rich preppy chads often go periods without work
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.