[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do females do this so often? Is it just a kind of "luk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_43.png (9 KB, 643x163) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_43.png
9 KB, 643x163
Why do females do this so often? Is it just a kind of "luk at mee" social signalling?
>>
Is this from interpals?

I flirted with a few girls there that had something like that on their page
>>
>>26880330

Yeah it's some girl who keeps looking at mine which is the weird part.

I've seen it constantly though
>>
>>26880312
Reasons:

1. She wants to convince HERSELF she is with her boyfriend, and isn't really there to find another guy (which is exactly what she is trying to do).

2. She is throwing a shit test to the guy she intends to branch swing to. If the guy falls for it he is perfect orbiter material.

3. It releases her from the blame from trying to find another guy while in a relationship.

reasons 1 and 3 are kind of the same but you get the picture.
>>
>>26880374
This anon gets it.
What a bunch of fucking sluts.
>>
so she can tell everyone but chad shes taken
>>
>>26880312
It's an instant beta filter. Anyone so beta that they take it seriously won't try and flirt with her, weeding themselves out of the pool.

It absolves her of all responsibility. After she cheats, she can go with the 'it just happened' meme. Women don't have or want agency.
>>
Maybe she just wants friends?

How come everyone on here is such a turbo aspie? Jesus.
>>
>>26880434
If she just want friend why would she subscribe to an app people use to FUCK and form relationships ?
>>
beta filter

if you're good looking you can still flirt with her, she won't mind, but awkward ugly guys aren't welcome

it's disappointing when you finally understand how the female mind works
>>
>>26880434
literally this, i get we're all turbo virgins here but just christ how can you all be so stupid
>>
>>26880537
>>26880434
girls in happy relationships don't sign up to a website full of autists trying to fuck them
>>
>>26880434

If a man came out with what she said in the OP you would be the first to call him a lel negbeard autist. I will never ever get the ridiculous double standards people have about "spergies" when it comes to sex.
>>
>>26880509
>it's disappointing when you finally understand how the female mind works

They're nothing more than cumdumpsters to me, now.
>>
>>26880374
Autistic trper detected.
>hurr bro she's just looking for Chad awalt go be alfalfa
>>
>>26880576
>>26880434

Beta cucks spotted.
>>
>>26880576
the truth is if chad mccash hits on her she will think hard if he "worths" more than her "current" bf

women are whores, nothing new
>>
>>26880576
Yeah, you are probably right... She is just there to make friends and loves her boyfriend./s

You are a huge cuck faggot. enjoy raising another man's child you trap faggot.
>>
File: thbigcunt.png (360 KB, 431x400) Image search: [Google]
thbigcunt.png
360 KB, 431x400
They simply have smaller brains than us.Absolute fucking WHORES!
>>
who /on interpals to look at other profiles but never message anyone/ here?
>>
Why wouldn't she? Why would anyone make a profile that says "I have a bf but I'm looking to cheat lol!"? This way, if someone (bf, friends, family) finds her profile she still looks like a good girl, but she can still get laid. She can be open with having the profile and not have to hide it, even let her bf look at it, as long as she hides some of the messages. Half-truths are always better than outright lies.
>>
>>26880545
Interpals is not a dating site. It's literally a site for friendship and you can clearly uncheck "looking for flirting/looking for relationships."

I've used interpals in the past and can tell you with certainty that this girl put this in her profile because, despite having those interests unchecked, thirsty fucktards will STILL try to hit her up with cheesy pickup lines trying to get their dicks wet. Think of the braindead manbaby version of a normalfag. That's what every woman has to deal with on Interpals.

If she put this on her profile on say OkCupid or Tinder, then she'd indeed be a stupid fucking attentionwhore trying to get orbiters, but interpals is as much of a social media website as reddit or 4chan. Using it does not mean wanting to date someone.

>tfw have a stalker from interpals who won't leave me alone
>>
>>26880941
That guy's sociopathic glare triggers me with rage every time I see his face posted.
>>
>>26881240
>sociopathic stare
It honestly comes over as a homosexual stare to me
>>
File: 235454776885.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
235454776885.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>26880434

I've been on interpals for a while. I'd say 3/4 conversations with girls eventually turned sexual, often with the girls initiating it.
>>
>>26881320
Are you goodlooking or did you catfish?
>>
>>26881378

Apprently I'm not too bad looking, I used my own pictures.
>>
>>26881418
Why are you on this board? Do you like torturing us?
>>
>>26881440
>manbaby who thinks he's on wizchan
Nope.
>>
File: peperain.gif (430 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
peperain.gif
430 KB, 600x450
>>26880374

Was gonna write something like this, but this guy hits the nail on the head.

It's just a shit test for the men on tinder/dating websites etc aswell as alleviating any blame on her part in her fucked-up mind.

ergo, 'oh I banged this 9/10 chad i met off tinder, it just happened baby, he made me fall for him etc, i still love you beta boyfriend blah blah'

Otherwise, remaining as a friend with a girl on a dating website/app is a surefire way to basically demonstrate your orbiter status to her; you're a meal ticket/free ride/shoulder to cry on.
>>
>>26881440

I like it here

sue me
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.