[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fembots, why don't you practice pleasing a male on your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: dogcoll3.jpg (10 KB, 190x325) Image search: [Google]
dogcoll3.jpg
10 KB, 190x325
fembots, why don't you practice pleasing a male on your dogs so you are ready to properly please your bf when the time comes?
>>
>>26880010
Made the mistake of trying that back in 8th grade. They don't nut all at once like men do, they nut the entire time and it's ridiculous.
>>
File: 1414687820768.png (93 KB, 395x397) Image search: [Google]
1414687820768.png
93 KB, 395x397
Post some instructional videos
>>
>>26880293

sounds dreamy
>>
>>26880293

What did you do with the dawg?
>>
>>26880293
give a detailed story
>>
>>26880293

I actually got mad reading this, for the simple fact that if people knew you did this in real life, you'd be bullied to the point of suicide. I want that to happen to you.
>>
>>26880324

pls no bully

origiblox pls
>>
>>26880324
>someone makes a dog feel good
>therefore they deserve to be subjected to passive aggression because you're passive aggressive
>>
>>26880352

What is an origiblox? I want you to kill yourself. I hate how women online use anonymity to be complete cunts. I want to show your family what a dirty whore you are so you commit suicide.
>>
>>26880359
>bullying is innately passive aggressive

Holy hell you are stupid. I mean really, really, REALLY dumb.

Did you think you about what you were typing before you posted? Probably not. God damn I wish "people" like you could just be banned from this website.

I hope you die screaming.
>>
When I was dating my first person I realized all my tactics for telling that he liked my kisses and touches, like his autonomic wriggles and arches, were from petting cats all my life.
Then I stopped ever petting cats.
The entire dynamic of a domestic pet and owner kind of gives me the willies, and if I owned my own house it'd be pet-free.
>>
>>26880324
Someday you will meet the girl of your dreams.

She will seem perfect in every way and you will both fall madly in love with each other.

But as you kiss her you'll never know that her lips were once locked around a dog's long slimy dick as she gulped down load after load of it's smelly animal semen.

Seriously it's something like 9 out of 10 of American girls who drew up with a dog tried some form of sexual experimentation with it
>>
>>26880482
Is the kind of pretentious faggot who uses people in quotes.
I'd lynch a dog-fucker if I caught one, but being edgy just makes you look like a homo.
"I hope you die screaming." is anime shit, you aren't a god damn gook, son. Have some posterity.
>>
>>26880482
>some guy called me passive aggressive
>better not even-

it's not worth finishing that sentence desu, since you're obviously just too retarded to comprehend it.

Do you even know the meaning of passive aggression? You can literally just google "passive aggression" and the pop-up definition says:

>Passive-aggressive behavior is the indirect expression of hostility, such as through procrastination, stubbornness, sullen behavior, or deliberate or repeated failure to accomplish requested tasks for which one is (often explicitly) responsible.

Do you think bullying someone systematically explains to them why it is what you perceive them to do or retain is wrong? Do you think you formally convey to those you bully what it is of them you find offensive, why it is so, why they should even care, what it means to be correct, and why being correct is so? No, of course not. Bullying is philosophically no better than whipping out your dick and jerking off in the direction of those you find offensive. The only difference is you force blind conformity by fear, cause you're a passive aggressive coward with no influence otherwise, and certainly no just influence period.
>>
>>26880522
As a legitimate bully who did viciously outline the flaws of those I bullied, I have been thanked by multiple "victims" since I graduated highschool, for making them straighten up and fly right.
#notallbullies
>>
>>26880507

If that's the case, I'd rather stay alone. I've had sex twice before, I'm fine never doing it again.

>>26880522

I am not this guy >>26880522 I am >>26880324

Go on a whiteknight crusade all you want here, she would be destroyed if I was able to expose her in real life for fucking her dog. There is a reason she needs to go on 4chan and talk about it, anywhere with normal people she would be brutally made fun of. Tip the fedora some more.
>>
>>26880555

don't know if you can read or what, but I just said that you force people to conform via blind conformity, and that such influence is shit.
>>
>>26880558
you know, the "she" you're talking about is most likely a dude.

no need to take the b8 m8
>>
>>26880587
>anyone who doesn't lick on dog dick is a conformist
>passivity is an aspect to whatever I find distasteful
>>26880558
And you, you could easily track down and destroy dog-fuckers. Not here, but elsewhere, through cat-fishing and cyber detection.
If you truly believe, if you sit around all day wanting to make a difference, hop to it. Destroy a whore or two for me, champ.
>>
>>26880638

are you really so fucking retarded and hungry for attention that because you can't make a real response you just pull some strawman bullshit out your arse and greentext it, since actually acknowledging my actual argument would leave you with nothing to say?
>>
>>26880656
You defend deviancy, you have no idea what "passive" in the context of passive aggression is, and you want dogfuckers to live.
I have nothing to say to you, you don't matter.
>>
>>26880697
>propose argument explaining why bullying is passive aggressive
>literally quote the definition of passive aggression
>dumbass anon still thinks merely vaguely conveying that he disagrees with me is a worthwhile response
>also completely ignores my calling him out on his strawman
>also completely ignores my pointing out that I'd already addressed why bullying is shit before he even responded to me

quality conversation
>>
File: xyws4Wy.gif (170 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
xyws4Wy.gif
170 KB, 479x720
>>26880733

Nice tipping. I see that you are obviously euphoric, and enlightened by your own intelligence.
>>
>>26880793
>I am literally incapable of even remotely acknowledging and attempting to rebut any point you make, so I will just shitpost vaguely in your direction

k

bye
>>
>>26880798

I don't have a big enough fedora image to adequately represent your tipping. Do you think you're getting back at your highschool bullies here? Or are you whiteknighting for some Internet poontang?
>>
This kinda shit is how we got AIDS you fucking degenerates
>>
>>26880836

you can't get aids from dogs

but you can get it from niggers

checkmate atheists
>>
>>26880324
Someone did this to /soc/ slut.
Tracked her down and blackmailed her to admit over PM.
Then he sent it to all her friends and family and justice was served
>>26880359
Dogs don't like fucking humans.
It literally breaks their penis
>>
>>26881304
>AIDS is the only disease capable of zoonosis
>being this retarded
White power

What's with white people and fucking their dogs??
>>
>>26881481
>It literally breaks their penis
and their brains.
After a human fucks a dog once, it starts assuming all humans want to fuck, this either leads to aggression, fear, or perversion in the beast, effectively ruining the dog.
>>
>>26881504
What do zoonosis mean please ?
>>
>>26881569
What should it mean contextually, robot?
it's cross-special diseases.
I'm pretty sure that HIV/AIDS is only communicable through humans and primates though.
>>
Care to post any examples, OP?
>>
>>26881504

You can get diseases from fuckign humans too, does this mean you should stop having sex with people
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.