[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are practice GFs really a good idea? On one hand, you get sexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: 1445566319540.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1445566319540.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Are practice GFs really a good idea?

On one hand, you get sexual experience so that if there's a girl you really like one day, you won't be absolute shit in bed.

But
>What if she's a nice girl and you hurt her?
>What if losing your virginity to a girl you don't care for takes away the special feeling when you do it with someone you love?
>What if I'll never be able to be intimate with anyone again because it will all be just a game?
>What if #noboner?

Seems like a risky proposition desu
>>
>>26879833
pic related is a hooker
>>
How would you feel if your gf had practice bfs before you? You can't even handle them having real bfs before you, but you want to manipulate some girl into fucking you so you can practice on her? Really?
>>
The idea of sexual experience is ridiculous.
All girls are different. A ton of experience with one girl most likely will not translate to another. They have different bodies, different vaginas, different preferences.
What's more, actual sex isn't even a skill. Literally thrust back and forth in a rhythm you both like, then cum.
Also, sleeping with a girl before your actual gf devalues you, less pure that way. Any decent woman would prefer you wait for her.
>>
You ruin that girls chances of finding love in the future
>>
File: image.png (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43 KB, 400x400
>>26879833
>being able to get a practice gf
Fuck off normie. If you can get a gf you don't belong here
REEEE
>>
>>26879833
practice lays are good if you are damn careful. Mostly they will drain you and leave you off worse.
>>
>>26879833

Yeah, they are for obvious reasons
>>
>>26879875
>How would you feel if your gf had practice bfs before you?
I would feel great that she went through all that effort to get me. Why would a girl have more than one practice bf. Hell, girls get so much sex they don't need practice anyway.

>You can't even handle them having real bfs before you
Yes I can, I'm not one of those deranged roastie posters.

>you want to manipulate some girl into fucking you so you can practice on her?
Is it manipulation if we just go on dates and have sex? I don't plan to tell her I love her or anything.
>>
>>26879833
Not being absolute shit in bed is not a matter of practice, its a matter of not being utterly self-absorbed so you can actually notice what she does and doesn't like.

Failing that, just ask her. Talking is an option everyone seems to overlook.

Also, don't be a massively overweight piece of shit, shower daily and fucking shave.
>>
>>26879881
This is what I'm afraid of senpai

I mean, sex shouldn't be a big deal. And if she never gets sex, it's nice to give it to her, right?

But something feels off about it. I don't know if I can do it.
>>
>>26879833
I had a practice girlfriend

>>What if she's a nice girl and you hurt her?
Mine was nice and I hurt her, but that's life man, there's worse things in life than getting broken up with
>>What if losing your virginity to a girl you don't care for takes away the special feeling when you do it with someone you love?
Losing your virginity is not special, it's an awkward experience and its something you should be trying to get out of the way
>>What if I'll never be able to be intimate with anyone again because it will all be just a game?
Lol you will, but if you're having such a special experience with her just don't break up
>>What if #noboner?
Idk man, if you're confident in yourself you'll get a boner. Going limp isn't usually because you're not attracted to them, but because you're uncomfortable. If it's a practice gf and you know you can do better, you'll be comfortable
>>
File: 1a2.png (737 KB, 900x1177) Image search: [Google]
1a2.png
737 KB, 900x1177
>>26879833
is it him?
>>
>>26879880
Okay, this post is so full of shit.

>The idea of sexual experience is ridiculous.
Oh fuck off.

>All girls are different. A ton of experience with one girl most likely will not translate to another. They have different bodies, different vaginas, different preferences.
And if you have zero experience, you'll have no idea how to deal with a single one of them.

>What's more, actual sex isn't even a skill. Literally thrust back and forth in a rhythm you both like, then cum.
You couldn't be more wrong. Those mechanics are the least important part of sex.

>Also, sleeping with a girl before your actual gf devalues you, less pure that way. Any decent woman would prefer you wait for her.
Okay, now I know your opinion is worthless.
Girls HATE virgins.
As a guy, the more girls you fuck, the higher value you are to girls.
I hate it too, but that's just how it is. Girls are fucked in the head.
>>
>>26879887
Hey man, she is a pity blind date set up by my aunt. Pathetic as it gets. I haven't even done anything. Maybe I'll even fail at this.
>>
>>26880011
Probably not, just some other glasses-having, ponytailed fattie.
>>
>>26879984
Thanks for the advice, man. I feel a bit better now.

Also, did you try to hide her from your family/friends, or were you just open about it?
>>
>>26879945
>its a matter of not being utterly self-absorbed so you can actually notice what she does and doesn't like.
Which takes practice. Most guys are shit at sex, so this can be your advantage.
>>
>>26880183
I was open about it, I treated her just like I would any gf
>>
>>26879968
If she has already had sex with multiple partners then it's perfectly okay to fuck her but not if she's a virgin if you're planning to dump her.
>>
>>26880242
Oh yeah. I don't know if I can do that. I would be really embarrassed and everyone would be asking questions because she would be my first gf ever.

>>26880272
Makes sense. I think there's a real possibility she is a virgin though. Should I abort mission if it's confirmed?
>>
File: 1445233978756.png (745 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
1445233978756.png
745 KB, 1280x719
>With a bit of power comes a bit of responsibility
>~ Tobey McSpida, Seabiscuit
>>
>>26879833
By the way that guy in the pic is a 4chan poster.
>>
Bumpblox McBump
>>
>>26879833
There is nothing wrong with having a practice girl, when there is no girl around in your life who you consider gf material. Just don't lie about your intentions.
>>
>>26879833
if you want to practice having sex, just get dogs. they're free at rescue shelters, and you don't even have to pay to get them shots, since you're just going to violently fuck and beat them and discard their corpses.
>>
>>26880903
>Just don't lie about your intentions.
So literally ask if they can be your practice gf?
What girl would agree to that?
>>
>>26881029
no you silly fag, just don't say you love her and want to be with her forever. if she ever says she loves you just laugh for a while and then pat her on the head and say "awww. oh, sweetie."
>>
>>26881067
So basically it's like being fuckbuddies?
>>
>>26881082
yes except you hate her for not being better. it's kind of like marriage minus commitment plus fucking.
>>
>>26881029
Do it like the girls do with beta orbiters and guys they fuck/ fool around with with no intention of being with them in a serious relationship. Meet up and do whatever you want to do (movies, lunch wahtever), take her home and fuck her if she's down for it. But never bring up being a couple etc. If she does bring up the talk, tell her that you're not looking for anything serious right now. Tell her that you like spending time with her etc. If she's only good for sex, then only meet up if you're in the mood for sex. If she plays along without your promising commitment, she's got no one to blame but herself.
>>
>Practice girlfriends

Nigga, every gf should be treated like a practice gf.

The goal shouldn't be a relationship, the goal should be being able to get pussy whenever you want it.

Nearly all women are fucking awful when you try to connect with them as you wouldn't a friend.

They all have the same personality.

They all like the same shit.

They all pull the same manipulative bull shit tricks.

They'll all cuck you for a better version.

They all just want from you.

If you still want a gf all up in your shit after you've cum then get some fucking test pills.
>>
>>26881148
ur ge
>>
>>26881164
Nah sun, u ge.
>>
>>26881196
n u r ge
>>
>>26881207
Nurg
>>
File: 1455689559792.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1455689559792.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
>>26881101
Now that sounds like my kinda dealio
>>
>>26879859

that's why she looks so disgusted.
>>
>>26879833
>Practice girlfriend

That's a weird name for your hand.
>>
>>26879833
I need to know more about that picture. Look at her face. There's no soul in there. At one point she wanted to be something, she thought she was special. Someone in her life gave her hope. "Everything's going to be ok." Now here she is, the moment to which thousands of strangers know her,m: Miserable, naked, staring into nothingness hoping decay will set in soon, penetrated and ridden by a man she wants nothing to do with. This will always be a chapter in her story.

I need more.
>>
>>26879833
A practice gf implies that you can attract a girl if you want to, except that she wouldn't be a 10/10
In this case you need to fuck off from here.
>>
File: pepe84.png (210 KB, 540x516) Image search: [Google]
pepe84.png
210 KB, 540x516
>practice gf

Do you honestly think I'm in a position to get ANY kind of gf, even "practice?"

I can't afford to have standards. I don't even leave the house. I'm as low as it goes.

People who use women as "practice" for better women are only creating more jaded bitches that will hurt men one day. And the worst part is that the women who are used for practice are the ones that might actually consider dating robots.

Its not like it matters for me anyway. All the potential gfs around my age are getting married and divorced at this point. And I'm a khv. I'm miles behind them in every regard.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.