[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have a good tv show to suggest? I need something super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: 1454534122994.jpg (588 KB, 1440x720) Image search: [Google]
1454534122994.jpg
588 KB, 1440x720
Anyone have a good tv show to suggest? I need something super comfy to watch on netflix right now.
I know this isnt one of those no gf threads so i probably wont get any responses but if you could find it you cold NEET heart to dig up the goofiest comfiest tv show you can think of id really appreciate it.
>>
Fucking seriously guys not one person? You guys suck so much some times i cant even believe it. I asked for the smallest thing i could ask from you and no one, not one person would help. It wouldve taken you less than thirty secinds to think of a comfy tv show and post it here but no. Fuck back to your tfw no gf and trap and wageslave threads then. This is the worst board ever.
>>
>>26879813
got anymore on the girl?

she looks like the perfect mommy gf
>>
>tfw don't have a nice cock
>>
>>26879813

Who is that cunt? She looks like a huge whore. I still think any woman that willingly films herself or lets herself be filmed in a situation like that is a whore. But oh well. Feminism, liberation, blah blah blah.

I don't know any good modern shows. If you want mindless comfy entertainment, try family guy or the endless amount of new-age comedy shows they have on there.
>>
I kinda like portlandia for my comfy time. Something stupid like that is nice and it shit has a good amount of satire in it.
>>
>>26879560
I liked DareDevil desu
>>
>>26879560
go to the sub reddit /tv/
>>
>>26879560
Try falling skies senpai, it gets really interesting towards the end of season 1 and onwards
>>
Dexter? I don't know what you constitute as comfy but a guy running around killing amoral normies (mostly) is nice.
They do portray an obsession very well imo. The show also has a nice arc to it.
>>
>>26879560
scream
the flash
Ultraman X
Ultraman Ginga

you're welcome. Also, netflix is for cunts. Any movie/show can be found online with 1 google for free.
>>
>>26879560
You're trying too hard, OP.
CSI: Miami
>>
Its always sunny in philadelphia
How to get away with murder
Orange is the new black
Better call saul
Malcolm in the middle

Idk if u would like it tho. Pretty sure u saw them all already.
>>
>>26879855
>tfw I have filmed my gf like this many times
>probably a whore
I do it mostly for the possible blackmail
>>
wilfred is pretty good man
>>
>>26879970
1 google? Yea u mean sites full of cancerous ads.
>>
Don't know what you mean by comfy.

Better Call Saul is on Netflix in the UK.

The 100 has a decent plot if you can tolerate the excessive normie-ness.

Brooklyn Nine Nine is fun.

Sirens is sort of the B99 of EMS.

Also see: /r/NetflixBestOf
>>
>>26879995
This guy knows whats up! But the dog is annoying.
>>
>>26879560
Serial Experiments Lain
Just watched it, short but comfy
>>
>>26880008
Brooklyn nine-nine is a bad show. But if u like shows like that u should try watching workaholics.
>>
>>26879994
Post then, faggot.
>>
>>26879996
>what is adblock?

I can give you a site with most netflix shows if you like, anon.

>>26880015
the music is amazing, i dont even watch animu but i have the ost
>>
>>26880061
Plz do senpai.
>>
>>26879983
That's the gayest list I ever saw
>>
My husband is out of town, so I've been watching a Ton of Netflix lately. Better Call Saul, that Gordan Ramsay restaurant show, shit like that. Worst Cooks in America is pretty comfy.
>>
>>26880141
watch32.is

i've been using it for most things for about a year. Has some nice foreign movies as well as the mainstream stuff. Never look for movies newer than 1 year though, it's all camcorders in theatres. 2014 and earlier is all good though.
>>
>>26880061
Cant into adblock :^(
Yes bb please
>>
iron chef is nice to watch. It's watching people scramble and work while you just sit there happy to be lazy.
>>
>>26880148
Ay rude. I love its always sunny take that back.

>>26880184
Thanks bb
>>
File: kaga.jpg (64 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
kaga.jpg
64 KB, 462x462
>>26880201
But anon... It's not fun when you don't get to taste their stuff..
>>
>>26880211
np, mate. also make sure to put .is and not .com, .com is clickbait

>>26880192
just said to the other anon, watch32.is
>>
>>26880234
I'm a /ck/fag, I can usually make the stuff they do pretty easy

especially since i have more than 30 minutes to do it kek
>>
>>26879970
Testing orginal commentation
>>
My favorites on Netflix are Dexter, Star Wars the Clone Wars, and Parks and Rec.

The clone wars is only worth your time if you're a star wars fan, but the other two are solid alone.
>>
crave tv is the best.
>>
File: 1454409971738.gif (1 MB, 303x307) Image search: [Google]
1454409971738.gif
1 MB, 303x307
Good eats.
They need more episodes on Netflix though.
>>
>>26879854
>don't have a nice cock
you'd rather have a butchered jew-style dick of mildly bestial proportions than a modest, but tasteful intact penis such as the Greeks held in such high esteem?
>>
File: 1456144531424.jpg (48 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1456144531424.jpg
48 KB, 1200x800
Atest
>>
/tv/ coming through
Sorry for being late, I was writing up some sheevposts

If we're talking Netflix:

>Friday Night Lights
>The X Files
>Daredevil
>House of Cards
>Narcos
>Archer
>Avatar
>Arrested Development
>Bates Motel
>Better Call Saul
>The Boondocks
>Downton Abbey
>F is for Family
>Bojack Horseman
>Futurama
>Homeland
>Dexter
>Young Justice
>Any of the animated Batman movies
>Misfits
>Scrotal Recall
>30 Rock
>Skins
>>
>>26880179
Bet you've also been watching tryone's BBC go in and out of your mouth, cheating slut.
Netflix and chilling with any guy while your husband is out working his ass off to keep your fat ass fed.
Kill yourself
>>
>>26880148
Malcolm in the Middle is one of the indisputable GOATs.
Please die
>>
>>26879560
sorce? pls
>>
Extras and Misfits.
>>
Bojack horseman
It's always sunny
Community

My favorite shows of all time but first two start off slow

If Netflix has justified I liked that one too
>>
>>26881652
You have the most r3ddit taste in TV, holy shit.
Just fucking kill yourself
How do you look at yourself in the mirror and not hate what you see?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.