[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any ausbots here seeking or wanting to seek revenge against chads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 318x159
Any ausbots here seeking or wanting to seek revenge against chads and normies and those who wronged them?
>>
Right here bro. Melbourne fag here
>>
File: 0327084329432.jpg (28 KB, 375x485) Image search: [Google]
0327084329432.jpg
28 KB, 375x485
>>26878959
Not today, ASIO
>>
No, cunt.
>>
>>26878959
what cha got planned, OP?
>>
File: Asio_logo.png (2 KB, 175x67) Image search: [Google]
Asio_logo.png
2 KB, 175x67
What sort of revenge are we talking about. Be as candid and incriminating as possible.
>>
Cunt, no.
>>
>>26878978
What are you doing towards your revenge anon?

Motivation for me is a big factor or lack thereof
>>26878981
Chill normie
>>
No, cunt, no.

What are you even talking about?
>>
>>26878997
Nothing incriminating. Did those who wrong people like do anything incriminating? No, and if they did would they have gotten away with it? Yes
>>26879003
Plans?
>>
>>26878997
Some of you Australians are alright

Don't go to the beach tomorrow if you're in the southern hemisphere
>>
The best way to achieve revenge at this age is to start with weightlifting. Body condiitoning is the first step
>>
I live in Stanmore, Sydney.

I have no plans for revenge.

But you can send me a text to say hi on 0431 477 949 and I will personally respond to you and call you a cunt.
>>
>>26879057
Call me on 0469 758 100. Im waiting
>>
>>26879057

Just gonna pass that on to a telemarketing chain.

Mein familia.
>>
>tfw all the dark den bars in sydney closed down because it was easier for them to make more money with normie clubs
>normie clubs get violent
>lockout laws introduced, places now charge shittons more in bars after 1:30am
HOLD ME BACK SKIPPY
>>
>>26879098
>dark den bars
Fetish clubs?

Are you a gay faggot?
>>
File: 76968.jpg (19 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
76968.jpg
19 KB, 575x323
>>26879098

>going out for the purposes of getting drunk or being social.

>>>/soc/ fags OUT NOW!!!
>>
>>26879135
Well we all know r9k is full of club going normies anyway nothing we can do about it

We should have more of these threads. Getting tired of the normie drama here. We need more real robot threads like these. Also id like to seek revenge but theres just too many ppl to successfully deal with
>>
File: dsc07082.jpg (356 KB, 1333x1000) Image search: [Google]
dsc07082.jpg
356 KB, 1333x1000
>>26879111
Hole in the wall bars where you would sit down and get drunk infront of the bartender or someguy who decided to open up to you about how shit everything is.
Sadly they seem to only exist in movies now.
>>
>>26878959
No one has ever wronged me, I'm just a failure.
>>
>>26879185
Society shuns failures though, society has wronged you.

Im projecting btw. Thats how i personally feel
>>
>>26879067
Thanks for calling, cunt.

I'm busy right now. We'll talk tomorrow.
>>
honestly i just want a friend, i'm alone in a country filled with chads
>>
>>26878959

PART OF THE SHIP PART OF THE CREW
>>
>>26879048
Once youve achieved some form of condition and strength. Always carry a knife with you. A small one is okay most of the time. Because your size will be the main intimidating factor. But its never too safe to carry two weapons, i suggest you carry a knife sharpener as your second weapon as those things are heavy and literally a long piece of steel. Also carry a butchers chain glove on you for protection when you use your knife so your hands dont get cut
>>
>>26879229

face it, you'd only end up pushing them away with your crushing autism or unbearable awkwardness.

you like the concept of having a friend, not *actually having a friend.
>>
>>26879229
Not alone. Us ausbots have it good with the sweet disability bux and never have to leave the house for ANYTHING.
>>
>>26878959
Its a sick cunt nation tho
best way to get revenge on chads is to bee yourself lol
are you NEETS really that stupid?
i got revenge on my school bully by messaging him asking him for $10k dollars
and when he seened it I sent a screencap of my bank account saying "10k off 500k" and then blocked him before i could read what I'd assume is a paragraph of apologies.
>>
>>26879201
Personally I've never been shunned (well outside of high school), its just that no one cares.
Thats why I find it weird that people hat Chads and Stacy's so much. Chads have always been friendly and other than not finding me attractive Stacy's have been fine too. But then I can pretend a bit at being normalish, even though I'm fat, neckbeardy, and ugly.
>>
>>26879309

You're one of those weird cunts, aren't you?

Really - what the fuck are you even talking about?

Do you spend much time in this delusion fantasy land where you carry butcher's accessories around?

Are you properly mentally ill, of just s silly 14 year old fuckwit?
>>
>>26879111
Yes anon, do you want to join me~, or would you prefer to HAVE me?
>>
>>26879003
>Gold Coast

That's rough. I thought Brisbane was normie central, GC must be far worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 450x450
>>26879371
Theyre gloves. Pic related. You dont wear them outdoors you keep them inside your bag
I was never a weird cunt at school
>>
>>26879408
I beleive theyre called steel mesh safety gloves, but ive seen buthcers wearing them
>>
what if im an ausbot that is normie
>>
>>26879436
Yeah, I've been down there a few times and fucking hate it for that reason.At least around Surfers', Southport, Robina etc.

schoolies was a mistake
>>
>>26879309
In most cases you wont be required to equip yourself so to speak. If anyone harrasses you, you can just walk away, but only get ready if they start coming after you.

If you see them coming after you even though youre walking away, just calmy and casually reach into your bag for the mesh glove, they wont be alarmed and be quick to strike if you move calm
Y. Once you go your glove, put it on and thn calmly pull out your knife turn around and stand your ground, eyes focusing on your target and be aware of your surrounding environment. Think of a cat standing its ground, like that.

Do not step close to them to attack, they should back away and thr situation is settleed, but if theyre moving closer be prepared and slash to kill.

Realistically speakng, most murders cases dont get solved, but if people would still attack you when youre brandishing a. Knofe, they definitely deserve it
>>
>>26879297
NT friendo
>>26879326
Only to normies anon, i've had friends before
>>26879340
i work and dont get neetbux but im surrounded but normies so i wish i was neet
>>
>>26879535
>i work

The only way to possibly get a job in Australia is to be a normie or atleast be able to pretend youre a normie...
>>
>>26879229
Try beinf born/living on the Gold Coast. Glad I left that shithole.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.