[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's cool that girls like video games too.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10
File: JQ1mVOX.webm (917 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
JQ1mVOX.webm
917 KB, 480x480
It's cool that girls like video games too.
>>
Yeah but, who cares if they like video games?
>>
>>26876757
Because finding someone with similar interests is foremost is on the minds of most people.
>>
File: 1456774002814.png (190 KB, 878x1546) Image search: [Google]
1456774002814.png
190 KB, 878x1546
I know right, girls can be gamers too.
>>
>>26876577
it's also cool that girls like anime too.
has anyone else noticed that there's only female anime fans in public? I've never seen a male fan.
>>
>>26876757
That's true, yes, but it doesn't make them special. The whole "girl gamer" thing is fucking retarded
>>
File: casual-810x298_c.jpg (38 KB, 810x298) Image search: [Google]
casual-810x298_c.jpg
38 KB, 810x298
>>26876806
tumblr- steer right clear
>>
>>26876806
eww neckbeard I wouldn't even get close to you in public

t. anime fan gurl
>>
>>26876825
meant for >>26876786
fucked up there
>>
>>26876806
They're outside instead of on the internet.
>>
>>26876577
If they actually like videogames they won't advertise it on social media and thirst for attention from sexually frustrated teenage men, they'll play fucking videogames.
>>
>>26876577
>I'm a gamer
Fuck off.
>>
>>26876806
>has anyone else noticed that there's only female anime fans in public?
dont know where you've been but when i was in college i saw a ton of neckbeard weebs. infact the anime clubs in high school and college were a ratio of 10:1 male to female
>>
>>26876861
This, I fucking hate people who identify as gamers. Yeah I play lots of games too, but I don't go around saying that I'm proud of wasting my life on fucking video games. Like one in a hundred is actually a well made game with some depth to it.
>>
what a dumb fucking slut

another fun fact: most "GAMUR GRILLS" are disgusting lardbeasts
>>
lelele
ele
elleleeel
e

lelelel
>>
File: 1435628625624.png (380 KB, 681x681) Image search: [Google]
1435628625624.png
380 KB, 681x681
Video games are the most useless things to base your whole identity around.
>>
>>26876577
Ok so now that this is memecenter and nobody should take this board seriously, what's next for this thread to keep going?
>>
>>26876577

Yeah, you're edgy and cool and "not like the other girls", we get it Stacy.
>>
>>26876800

My oh my, the femanon that made that was obviously upset that she hadn't been choked and jizzed on by Chad in a few days. Yeasty vaginas can make women go insane.
>>
>>26876577

No it's not, for two reasons. Firstly, Girls are inherently annoying in video games. But far more importantly, the prescence of girls in a gaming community changes the behaviour of the men, and turns them from bros that you can share camaraderie with, to annoying competitive agressive faggots.
>>
>>26878440

This so much fucking this. They turn chill communities you can enjoy with your bros into tension and drama.

Fuck women.
>>
>>26878624

Well, look at what they've done to r9k for instance. r9k is nowhere near as "misogynist" as people say it is. This fucking board is overflowing with Ledditors and bitter femanons. It's been that way for over a year now, which is why I stopped coming here. I'll never stop being a misogynist, but I also need to be aware of when certain places are overrun by Ledditors and femanons.
>>
>>26876577

I met this 15 year old on black ops 2 last year.

She had a DDLG kink and I told her about AB/DLism and she really took a liking to it. She got her bf to buy her diapers and was sending me pics n shit.

She also had a huge degrading fetish so I made her piss on the floor and lick it up while video chatting on skype a few times. Got her to fuck her ass with a vibrator and just touch herself in general.

Parents shouldn't let their kids play online games.
>>
>>26878737

.... and /pol/ wants us to marry these gals eventually. They get angry if we say "no" to the idea of marrying sluts and whores. Fuck. Western society is so fucked up.
>>
>>26878773

Spoken like a true redditor who's never been to /pol/.

/pol/ says virgin bride or nothing. Exactly the same as /r9k/.
>>
>>26878773

Yeah I feel bad for her bf, he ended up finding out about it. She got jealous when I got a gf and found a new guy to play with ( I assume, she always denied it but they were flirty)

She was a total CODcaster whore.
>>
>>26878816

That way they don't know what they're missing.
>>
>>26878809

I've been to /pol/ hundreds upon hundreds of times. All threads about MGTOW (I'm not one) or women in general end up devolving into people saying "go back to r9k" and spamming memes and buzzwords like "virgin" and such. Fucking stormcucks.
>>
>>26878809

>/pol/ says virgin bride or nothing. Exactly the same as /r9k/.

I do like the way you said this though.
>>
>>26876964

Why do you play games if you consider it a waste of time?
>>
File: 1383709624624.png (121 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
1383709624624.png
121 KB, 300x298
>>26878863
Not him, but because they're fun.
Doesn't mean I should have some faggot "gamer pride" and parade around about how much of a nerd I am because I can sit in front of a dimly lit screen for 20 hours straight.
>>
>>26878948

Is it hard being that stupid?

I consider myself a drinker but I don't have some faggot drinker pride and parade about how much of a drunk I am because I can drink every day.

I'm also a gamer because I enjoy and play games a lot. Never once have I been gay or done anything at a parade except watch and catch candy.

You are just a grumpy butthurt crybaby who is mad about people in your secret club so you pretend to hate it and muh guilty pleasure heehee
>>
>be girl
>enjoy thing that several dozen people have put a lot of time and effort into making sure is enjoyable
>"Look how special I am!"
>>
File: 1441113661714.png (428 KB, 544x598) Image search: [Google]
1441113661714.png
428 KB, 544x598
>>26876577
Tattoos are degenerate.

Girls don't like video games, girls like the attention they get for playing video games. Learn the difference.
>>
I own stupid video game merchandise but unless somethings heavily subtle I wouldnt wear it. Girls get tatoos and clothing because LOL 90S GAMING AMIRITE XD
>>
File: 1444464511835.jpg (106 KB, 692x712) Image search: [Google]
1444464511835.jpg
106 KB, 692x712
>>26879038
I'm a grumpy butthurt crybaby because little shits want to use something as pointless as video games to build who they are around and it's going to do nothing for them in life, and it's frankly annoying as fuck.

Good thing there's no /r9k/ rule about being anti-gamer so I have somewhere to let it out instead of looking like a jackass cringing my face off at someone's shitty life choices.
>>
>>26878388
Did you not read that? It's making fun of gamer gurls.
>>
>>26879117

Not that guy, but I'm 24 and I grew out of using gaming as an identity for me. But, I still spent so much on Steam games, and I'll be damned if I don't finish them all to my liking. I hardly ever talk about video games on the Internet, but fuck, I need to finish those games. GabeN won't let me give them back.
>>
>>26879134

Dude, what? Look again, man. Look at the "2016" part and read very carefully. It was an edited version of the original because the person that edited it was bitter because someone dared to criticize a woman on the Internet.
>>
>>26879117

I'm pretty sure noone has ever used gaming to build who they are around. You sure showed them strawmans who's boss though, fuck those assholes mang. Darn gamers and their gay pride parades and building who they are around.

/r9k/ does tend to not like things, but it's done post post ironically. You unironically seem to dislike gaming. Maybe your irony is too strong for me.
>>
File: whiskysip.gif (1 MB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
whiskysip.gif
1 MB, 220x200
You guys need to spend some time off the internet. I guarantee you if you spent some time outside you would never ever meet these so called 'fake gamer girls'. Like most 4chan boogeymen, they are something you only see on the internet and have no real presence in or discernible influence on the real world.
>>
File: 1450150477045.jpg (104 KB, 797x960) Image search: [Google]
1450150477045.jpg
104 KB, 797x960
>>26879145
>But, I still spent so much on Steam games, and I'll be damned if I don't finish them all to my liking
You too, huh? Fucking everything I want keeps going on sale and I have to prioritize what I want to finish first with how much time I want to spend on xiv and tekken. And I already spent the money, so fuck letting it rot and take up space.

>>26879191
I'm pretty sure you're unironically bothered because someone has the gall to be annoyed at this "lol us gamers" bullshit. How dare he!? He needs to have triforce symbols and pokeballs tattooed all down his arm and keep up with the latest indie dev twitters. Fek off ya cunt.
>>
>>26879268

How do you do it man, another strawman demolished. That's real cool how you dislike that made up concept which has no parallel in reality. That strawman even had tattoos like a big tough biker.
>>
>>26879161
It's quoting what someone who was butthurt at the picture. That's why it says "look at that and think it was just made" instead of "look at this and think it was just made." Also, this captcha that has the pictures fade as soon as you click them makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>26879296

C'mon son. These things are concentrated on the internet because 1. People love to seek out what they hate and share it with others on here and 2. The internet allows everyone to express views or exhibit their lifestyles freely.

This gives the impression that all those things are literally everywhere when they're actually not
>>
>>26879234

>implying sluts and whores don't exist
>implying feminists don't exist
>implying fedora tippers don't exidt
>implying pridefags don't exist
>implying trannies don't exist

That's just the tip of the iceberg, pal. It must be nice to live in such a delusional, clean and tidy world that you do.

(FUCK YOU ROBOT9001 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL COMMENT)
>>
>>26879346

I wasn't aware my first comment went through. I had to fix a greentext mistake. But I have ran into ALL THOSE TYPES OF PEOPLE in real life on a regular basis. You are fucking delusional if you think they are only on the Internet.
>>
File: 1286909334525.jpg (247 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
1286909334525.jpg
247 KB, 1400x1050
The real atrocity here is that the girl has a tattoo.

That shit is tacky as hell and knock every girl down at least 1 point.
>>
>>26876786
I never understood this, I don't really care about what a girl likes and if it's any similar to my likes. Shouldn't it go more on similar personalities? I guess interests do suggest similar personalities but I like vidya and I know several other people who do and it doesn't necessarily mean we get along, just that we can small talk about vidya
>>
>>26876577
yea it is. too bad video games are pleb tier and on par with harry potter
>>
>>26879592

I enjoyed Harry Potter. It was an enjoyable story.
>>
>>26876577
Fuckoff you attention whoring roastie MODS BAN THIS ROASTIE PL0X
>>
>>26879533
Pretty much this. Even if they like video games I can still see the disgust in their eyes when they look at me
>>
>>26879748
of course you did; you are a pleb
>>
Girls don't like vidya. When the fuck is this meme going to die?
They do it now because it's mainstream to play vidya. When it was one of the fringe activities, much like card games, it was mocked and made fun of. Now that nerds, geeks and shut ins have built up proper communities they come in to infest them. Eventually driving away those that made it in the first place.

Now a small caveat, I do believe that there are a very small rare number of women that actually like games, not in the "gamur gurl" or "I'm like such a nerd" way, but in the way we do. I believe they exist, but they are smart enough to never make mention of being vaginas while they play. They just play the games, no social posts, no talking.
>>
>>26876577
Except they don't really.
>>
>>26879923

So no reading, no vidya, what do you do? I bet you don't fap either, lel.
>>
>>26880005
>no reading
>implying by not reading Harry Potter I don't read at all
pls i hope you are only pretending to be retarded
>>
I was brought up on gaming. I watched my dad on the ps1 all the time as a kid, hence why I still play games now
>>
>>26876577
It's cool that they only like the most popular shit around like everyone else.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.