[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which starting champions are good adc's? New fag, plus I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: signup_logo2_clean.png (84 KB, 360x142) Image search: [Google]
signup_logo2_clean.png
84 KB, 360x142
Which starting champions are good adc's? New fag, plus I can't seem to get any kills. I get fucked quickly.
>inb4: you suck, stop playing, figure out what you like bull shit etc...
>>
>>26876006
jinx is the most fun and easy to learn
ezreal is awesome andmost fun
ura noob
>>
>>26876006
Ashe.
>>
this game is awful, dont play it
>>
>People still play league

I quit at the end of season 3 when it became evident that the game was a huge timesink.
>>
File: jugg.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jugg.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
This guy is pretty fun and easy to learn.
>>
This game is a huge time waster and unless you have a close group of friends to play with I would stay away.
There's very little fun to be had alone, trust me it's better to get away while you can.
>>
>>26876006
Caitlyn. she will teach you how to zone and use your range properly and auto from the back. Also Vayne, even though she seems tough keep playing her. She will get your mechanics and kiting up to a good standard

the other adcs are ok but not great to help you learn IMO
>>
OP here.
Is it normal to die like 4 times a game. I only started yesterday. I also should've put >inb4: league is a waste of time.
I do in fact have a close group to play with so I don't think it's a time waste.
>>
>>26876117
depends what youre playing. normally id say yes but dont think about that, think about objectives
>>
>>26876117
its totally normal to die that many times. even when you've played for a while you can still die a lot.

why are you asking this board instead of your friends about this, anon?
>>
I play against bots, 5v5.
>>
>>26876169
They aren't awake and it's keeping me up. I know I'm retarded for that but I've always had sleep issues.
>>
>plus I can't seem to get any kills
Get that mentality out now, kills aren't that important, focus on getting cs and objectives.
play ashe cait or jinx
and honestly, figure out what you like, the game constantly changes through patches so there's no point in just playing the new op champ.
>>
>>26876006
Don't play league
I fell for the PROGAMING MEME
hit rank 3
too autistic to play with other people and couldn't get a team...quit playing

Unless you going for that esports meme monies its a complete waste of time.
>>
>>26876202
i'm about to give you the best advice you'll ever get. LEARN TO CS WELL AND DONT DIE.
if you can out farm your oponent your lane will be so much easier.
>>
I try diving a lot, and it never works out for me
>>
>>26876263
diamond 3?
atleast get to challenger before trying to find a team nub
>>
>>26876668
No, rank 3 as in challenger rank 3.
>>
Play mid to carry and be toxic as fuck cos adc is a dogshit role and attitude doesnt win games
>>
I only got into league because my friends played it. None of them play it anymore. I don't play it anymore.
>>
>>26876263
rank 3 what region?
>inb4 LAN, LAS, EUNE

and you wonder why u didnt get a team
>>
>>26876703
OCE.

Also hit challenger on NA, but couldn't maintain it.
>>
>>26876740
>OCE
Our e"""sports""" teams are garbage and you wouldn't be making decent money from it anyway.
>>
>>26876770
well i was hoping to get picked up by an american b team like a bunch of other people did.
>>
>>26876787
The ones who got picked for NA teams probably posted on reddit and streamed, so they build an identity for themselves or something.
>>
>>26876808
exactly they sold themselves by not being autistic sperglords who could only communicate rage and hatred at people.
>>
>>26876808
Did you do any try outs or apply for a team just to apply and look?

then again though if you couldnt maintain na challenger then whats the point unless it was ping issue
>>
>>26876169
>friends
>on r9k
top fucking kek fampaitachi
>>
>>26876832
None of the founded OCE teams would have anything to do with me cause of my reputation and the lesser teams didnt want anything to do with me after they talked to me.

>if you couldnt maintain na challenger
It wasnt so much the ping issue as it was going between 220ms and 10ms.

I could adjust to play at one or the other, constantly switching between i found to be impossible, so just preferred to play at lower ping.
>>
File: 1420643992373.jpg (571 KB, 2658x2201) Image search: [Google]
1420643992373.jpg
571 KB, 2658x2201
>>26876006
League is an alright game, but it is objectively worse than Dota 2. You need to grind for fucking ages to join ranked games, and unless you wanna drop real money on memepoints, you're going to need to grind for for too long to assemble a roster of viable heroes. And then be ready to grind even longer for more memepoints to buy runes and shit, and then real money for more pages to store your selections of memepoint rune pages.

So unless you have friends already in League, don't get into it. You'll waste time and money. You will waste money. It's worth it to have an account to play with people you meet at college/uni, but a lot of people regret the time they put into it.

Dota 2 is where it's at. It doesn't have the more players and viewers, but it has an older and wealthier audience, and it's not as money-grubbing about pay-to-win hero pools. Despite having a third of the employees Riot Games does, DOTA 2 has less bugs, (crippling bugs,) where League will ban champions mid-tournament because they can't fix them. And of course, no replays, no custom modes, no testing modes, no offline modes.

I mean, there's no turn rate in League of Legends so melee champions are fucked, the same few champions are picked every pro game, players, "main," a champion, teams snowball way too fast, if you don't pick Flash you're retarded, and champions just aren't that interesting or unique compared to Dota 2's heroes.

The deal with balance in League is that everyone is nerfed to the ground. Your spells are spammable low-cost spells, and overextending, low map awareness and player mistakes just aren't punished. In Dota 2, every hero has a niche they are incredibly strong at.

Anyways, if you're a scrub, play League. If you're actually interested in good games, play Dota.

I mean, watch a pro League game. Teams just 5v5 dancing around spamming shit at each other in a line until someone fucks up, then one person dies and that's the end of the teamfight.
>>
File: 9OWaJS5.gif (2 MB, 200x211) Image search: [Google]
9OWaJS5.gif
2 MB, 200x211
>>26876868
>unironically being a cod kid
>>
>>26876868
what did you do that pissed them off?
>>
Jhin.
He's getting buffed again next patch.
>>
>>26877054
Just didnt talk or communicate at all cause MUH ANXIETIES. But had no problem raging out at shitcunts in pub games.
>>
>>26877117
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0T5ROhqftRF
>>
learn how to orb walk
learn how to manage creep waves
learn to position well both in lane and team fights
do help ur team take dragons and push towers after people die.
pick a different role

learn on ashe, progress to lucian/corki/cait

kog maw is freelo right now and broken as shit u don't even have to kite.

git gud on kalista or vayne.

quinn and graves honorable mentions. they can go top or jg if they want.
>>
>>26876006
You know this game is made for and played by 12 year olds right? If you're wondering why the people in your games are so retarded and talk like monkeys it's because you're playing with kids
>>
>>26876052
it's fun in the beggining, but it got boring really quick, it doesn't feel rewarding to play or put more money
>>
>>26876006
What region you from mang?
>>
Have't you tried some adc which you like if not maybe start with Ashe and Sivir dirt cheap and are easy to pick up with basic kits .
>>
>>26876740
I think I know you. Do you live in Darwin?
>>
>>26876678
yeah sure u did buddy...
>>
>>26876006
switch to dota, the community is better and the game is designed better
>>
>>26876961
Just out of curiosity - does LoL suffer from Russians and Peruvians invading the US and EU servers, refusing to speak English and playing like shit, too?
>>
>>26876006
I think you're looking for /lolg/ over in Video Game Generals.

That being said: If you want easy kills, you're better off with point and click mages like Annie and Ryze, who can just button mash and win trades. ADCs require more knowledge of positioning and I couldn't recommend them to a fresh-outta-the-box shitter.

If you're dead set on an ADC, though, Lucian is pretty easy. Low risk, high reward, fast and long range.
>>
>>26879804
No, it's all the illiterates from Central and South America instead; Koreans have also been invading for easy elo climbing.
>>
File: 1446029207706.jpg (41 KB, 414x557) Image search: [Google]
1446029207706.jpg
41 KB, 414x557
Don't play ADC if you want to have fun in this game.

t. ADC main

also come to /vg/, you get bullied for playing LoL everywhere else
>>
Dota is objectively a better game.
>>
>>6876006
Firstly you should learn how to lasthit and kite. Ashe is pretty good at it, cuz onhit slow and waveclear. Just dont pick vayne... she is rly hard for newfags. Caitlyn is now on freeweek rotations, you should try her - got huge range so you dont need kite much.
>>
File: 1444740795179.jpg (61 KB, 381x604) Image search: [Google]
1444740795179.jpg
61 KB, 381x604
Op i can help you git gud, currently d1 on na. Ign dingly donuts. Others are welcome to message me too.
>>
Twitch, Lucian. Graves are top tier. Also Miss Fortune, Jhin & Corki.
>>
>tfw can't hard carry as support

I climbed from bronze 5 to silver 4 in solo queue last season (could have kept going but stopped) and i got placed bronze 3 this time, need to do it again. Any ADC mains want to duo with me for the climb? I main Braum support. As long as I don't have an ADC with an IQ of 6, I can spoonfeed you kills

my id is KingOfDjibouti
>>
>>26876006
Ashe.
Play fiora adc, it's funny af
>>26881089
Cait's q does insane damage when you just spam the fuck out of it
>>
>>26882173
>tfw support player and got placed bronze 1
>if they have hard engage supp pick leona
>if they have poke supp pick soraka
freelo
>>
>>26876045
/thread
Seriously there are so many other games that are a lot more fun than this mind numbing shit
>>
>>26876074
This, I'm an S2 vet, and I can't be bothered to play a real match with less than 2 friends in it.
>>
>mfw OP asks for good STARTING champs
>almost everyone lists champs who are worth more than 450 IP

Pretty sure the only 2 AD carries who can actually be called "Starting" are Ashe and Miss Fortune. Unfortunately, they both suck and OP will probably get BTFO by AD carries with hard CC and junglers with gapclosers.

Your only hope is to just keep cycling through the free champ roster that keeps changing every week and get the fundamentals down eventually. As and ADC all you gotta learn is
>last hitting and farming in general
>seeing an opportunity to attack your lane opponents

>tfw Riot won't lower the costs of champions over time
I'm glad I stopped playing this shit, even if my friends keep trodging on in the hopes of making Silver/Bronze/Gold/whatever
>>
Don't play this game, it's fucking awful and people really like shitting in your cornflakes in ranked.

The amount of stupid shit you are expected to carry because of le ebin trolls or braindead fuckwits I don't know which is just not worth playing this god awful game. I'll even give you an example that was the last straw for me.

>Play mid
>Do meh
>Bot lane pushes down tower at like min 10
>ADC decides to come my lane and take all my CS
>Support thresh decides to stay in lane and farm that
>Top rengar feeds and just does what the thresh does and farm all day
>Game quickly turns into a 3 v 5 of morg mid, nid jung, jinx adc while we have two split pushers who cannot actually push for shit and don't build zzrots
>The only saving grace is nids bullshit spear that can execute dragons before smite range and their inability to soak the spear
>50 fucking minutes of my life wasted because of a uphill battle of tug of war in a 3v5 where we get one pick, run back so they push out, get another for 30 seconds and hope we can keep enough of them in the graveyard that we can push without resistance while the support/top feed.
>finally win but realize that no matter how I view myself and my time, it is better than wasting almost an hour because two players want to play farmville and attack NPC models for an hour and do nothing.

Literally the most cancerous game alive.
>>
File: Kostas_Giorgiou.jpg (42 KB, 148x221) Image search: [Google]
Kostas_Giorgiou.jpg
42 KB, 148x221
>have been playing since first season
>still silver

At least I'm still GE in most retarded shooter in this world.
>>
>>26879804
No russians on EUNE, just poles and other east europeans and nordics
>>
I'm afraid to play normal matches because I don't know where champions go.

The last time I tried I went top with Sejuani and my team was raging at me the whole time.

Just play ARAM
>>
File: IMG_8030.jpg (200 KB, 1146x716) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8030.jpg
200 KB, 1146x716
i played this game untill i reached master tier and then some more. looking back to it, it's the biggest waste ive ever done in my life. the game is in a really shitty state and it has been for over 2 seasons. also the communtiy is just cancer
>>
>>26880775
>that special snowflake vayne main
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.