[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old School RuneScape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: 01.png (51 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
01.png
51 KB, 500x324
Do you play /r9k/?
>>
give me gp
>>
How much time have you dumped into that game? You know one day those servers will be shut down, right? Imagine all of the other things you could have accomplished instead of being a manchild and playing video games
>>
File: rs3.png (1 MB, 854x860) Image search: [Google]
rs3.png
1 MB, 854x860
No but I play rs3
>>
File: Screenshot 03-02-2016 010515.jpg (31 KB, 179x267) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 03-02-2016 010515.jpg
31 KB, 179x267
playing right now killin these jews
>>
File: Screenshot 03-02-2016 010702.jpg (7 KB, 77x75) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 03-02-2016 010702.jpg
7 KB, 77x75
>>26875500
die bitch
>>
>>26875479
What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch Ill have you know I reached top of my clan in the hiscores and Ive been involved in numerous raids on Corp and I have over 3000000 confirmed wilderness kills. I am fully trained in all 23 skills and Im the top PKer in the entire Ownage armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another NMZ prod. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never seen before in Gilenor mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in W29 GE Think again fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of scouts across the servers and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your main. Youre fucking dead kid. I can be in any world anytime and I can PK you in over 700 different ways and thats just with a bronze dagger. Not only am I extensively trained in pvp combat but I have access to the entire arsenal of the God Wars Dungeon and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the wilderness you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy skull your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you maybe you would have held your fucking enter button. But you couldnt you didnt and now youre paying the price you goddamn idiot. I will shit vengeance all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead bwana.
>>
I used to play Runescape, but stopped when they started updating it and making it all new. I don't think the Old School version though lets you keep your old account and stats? Because I'm not really interested in grinding back up again.

I used to have fun with it though, had a full set of gilded armor.
>>
i would play it if it has a natural influx of new players

It a fanservice game made for a niche audience, and it has nowhere to go but down.
>>
>>26875479
Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year on OSRS? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going pking in the wilderness? A business big enough that it could be listed on the GE goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to.
>>
File: whybother.jpg (176 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
whybother.jpg
176 KB, 2000x1000
I just logged off. Feeling real depressed. Can't afford a bond or members for another 2 weeks. I have a bunch of shit in my inventory I can't bank...

How are you enjoying the game OP?
How do you stay motivated to level and not play other games instead?
>>
>>26875805
this

the only people playing OSRS are people in their early 20's who want to relive some of their childhood. the game will probably be dead once that novelty wears off

I haven't played runescape in about 7 years..
>>
>old runescape
>dragon mace and whatever those boots are
>>
>>26875479
I have close to 200 DAYS of my fucking life invested into this game.
>>
>>26876048
>I have a bunch of shit in my inventory I can't bank...
That is why you bank shit and get ready for F2P before members credit runs out.

>How are you enjoying the game OP?
I am not, I use it as a time burner (what I do with anything).

>How do you stay motivated to level and not play other games instead?
I do not need motivation to level, I just zone out and play/burn time. I do it with anything I do.
>>
File: need-to-keep-going.png (259 KB, 761x501) Image search: [Google]
need-to-keep-going.png
259 KB, 761x501
>>26876165
>200 days
I wish that I could say that.
>>
>>26876048
>How do you stay motivated to level and not play other games instead?
Well you see when you first log on you have to get your jar of vaseline out and start playing with yourself. Once you hit the second jizzing of the surface of your keyboard you up it to the next level by buying membership. You then proceed to lube your mouse and shove it up your asshole for extra fast xp gains. When you feel the mouse clicking deep inside then you know it is time to start getting ready to bend over and receive jagex's dick and start buying membership every month until your asshole gets sore from being used. Then one day you start getting hemorrhoids from being abused from jagex and you realize what a horrible mistake you've made and you try to stop playing, but they rape you even harder in your asshole and you just bow down and keep playing.
>>
>>26876229
Nice 73 prayer m8

4Head
>>
>>26875417
>new boots
>new cape
>new hammer

>old school
What a fucking joke
I dropped that shit the moment they announced they were bringing Grand Babbymode to OSRS
>>
>>26875417

>d warhammer

waste of gold
>>
>>26875417
whenever I play this game its always during the worst points of my life. I judge the status of my life based on whether im currently playing this game. so far the asnwer is no so pray for me robros :'(
>>
File: 2016-02-26 fashionscape (4).png (61 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-26 fashionscape (4).png
61 KB, 500x324
>>26875417
Nice tourny gear faggot

I got 69 construction today and between today and yesterday I've spent like 17m on construction, rip
>>
Man fuck you guys. You all just reminded me I got banned 4 days ago for supposedly macroing. Fucking stupid noob ass jagex can't even do accurate cheat detection. I don't even want to appeal it, imagine how many fucking retards write to them everyday claiming they never hacked but they did. Fuck this thread!
>>
>>26876628
>>26876674
both faggots, gtfo
>>
File: scape.png (104 KB, 236x332) Image search: [Google]
scape.png
104 KB, 236x332
Who rs3 here?
>>
>>26876229
>>26876165
>played on and off for about 5-6 years
>highest level was 87 mage
Im useless even in the thing I do all day long
>>
>>26876749
alch yourself
>>
>>26876749
>69 invention
you think you would actually get that done in a couple of days, but for some reason you've waited for 10 years

kill yourself, also osrs is for manchildren
>>
>>26876749
You can go beyond 99 now? Jesus Christ fuck this retarded shit.
>>
>>26876798
It only shows your level beyond 99, and there's an option to turn it off. It has no real effect.
>>
>>26876648
Your account is shit compared to mine.
>>
>>26875417
i started playing the other week, got my melee stats to 40 and did dragon slayer but i don't think i have it in me to keep playing
if they would let me transfer my old character i'd get members in a heartbeat
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.