[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are a white male and you don't vote for Trump you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (206 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
206 KB, 600x600
If you are a white male and you don't vote for Trump you are literally asking to hr cucked.

Remembert his warning.
>>
This is the credited response, senpai.
>>
>>26874321
trump would sell you and your organs to the chinks
>>
Hillary is the tumblr candidate

Bernie is reddit: the canditate

Trump is all that is left, and all that is right
>>
>>26874417

>getting legalized bribery out of politics is "tumblr"

REPEAL CITIZENS UNITED! UNTIL YOU DO THE ENTIRE US OF A IS BEING KEKED BY BIG MONEY!
>>
File: 1426199643133.jpg (7 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1426199643133.jpg
7 KB, 229x220
>the USA will become Mexico 2.0 during your lifetime
Nice.
>>
>>26874355
Trump hates chinks you ignorant fuck
>>
>>26875679
you can't just repeal it. The court ruled that the prohibitions were a restraint of political speech protected by the First Amendment. You not only have to amend the Constitution to repeal it, you have to amend the Constitution to WEAKEN THE FIRST AMENDMENT. Do you have any idea how dangerous and inadvisable that is? Enjoy being thrown in jail for illegal "hate speech", where whoever happens to be in power defines what that is.
>>
>>26875729
He still sells American houses to chinks, lad.
>>
I'm really looking forward to watching the Trump meme evolve after he's elected. I'm guessing 4chan is going to turn on him real quick
>>
>>26874417
That last line is like a quadruple-entendre
>>
>>26875743

That's utter bollocks. Citizens United means organizations can masquerade as "citizens" and give fucktons of money to politicians, getting rid of it wouldn't change a damn thing for the common man.
>>
>>26875756

There's a slim, but very real, chance that if he was elected /pol/'s innately contrarian nature would mean it would become a hub of radical Communist propaganda.
>>
>>26875886
Organizations are groups of citizens, anon. Citizens have the right to peaceably assemble and to petition the government for redress of grievances. It's literally one of the most elemental rights the Constitution protects, plain as day. If you don't like what other groups are saying, you don't have the right to muzzle them. You can't restrict others' freedoms like that. You can only exercise your own, and try to convince the populace and their elected government that your way is the better.

You can have the Republic, along with Citizens United, or you can have neither. You can't have one without the other.
>>
I've said it before and I'll say it again: America is a meme country.

Meme elections, meme candidates, meme controversies.

I'm looking forward to seeing the meme evolve too >>26875756 it's gotten stale lately
>>
>>26875922
No, /pol/ will be in a weird place. They hate Trump and the leftist reaction against him. I don't know what it will look like.
>>
>>26875949

But speech isn't the same as money, silly. Those two have now been made synonymous under citizens united, which is totally bogus.

If a a teachers union, or an oil company or whoever, want to go and speak with a government representative, then by all means do. But they shouldn't be allowed to funnel massive amounts of money into their campaigns and call it "free speech".
>>
Trump doesn't give a shit about America, everything he ever said and did before running for president proves it. He just wants to get elected and make some history for himself.
Right now he is pretending to be a dog whistle white supremacist now because it makes the media lose their minds and uneducated white people vote for him.
In a few months he'll drop that act and start pretending to be a left-ish populist to beat Clinton.
As president, my money is on him falling in love with free trade and globalization. The agenda he's running on now would never pass a senate controlled by mainline or tea party GOP. But that's not a problem, Trump just wants to do something huge that everyone will remember. The only huge thing I can think of, that congress would let him do, would be some kind of massive free trade area.
>>
File: image.png (105 KB, 894x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105 KB, 894x750
>In liberal arts class
>90% class is girls
>90% sure they're all anitas
>some girl is doing a trump potato head for her 3D Art
>she's right next to me
>say "you can't stump the trump"
>targetidentified.png
>all the women around me look at me and start bashing trump
>start saying "it's a fucking meme election guys"
>one of them says "anon you should be more mature and take politics seriously"
>mfw they think their vote matters somehow
>mfw they think politics are a serious subject matter
>say "yeah, let's see how serious politics are in 4 years with trump vs Kanye"
>roasted.jpg
>some bitch tries to speak "bu-anon"
>I fling my head around to her
>"oh, let me guess, you're voting for Hillary because she's a womyn? Nice mature behavior there"
>her jaw drops at my trumpicious roast
>the women realize they've been found out
>the biddiwad banda bezoomny bratchnies try to crack my mozg
>as the gang of crazy young women run towards me I assume a meditative stance
>"trump will save me"
>a light shines down from the heavens, revealing the god emperor trump in golden warhammer 40k armor
>"ask and he shal receive" the mighty God bellows
>his eye laser beams vaporize the strong independent women
>my member breaks out from under my pants, fully engorged
>as I salute the god emperor off, a barrage of semen erupts from my member, piercing the fabric of reality itself.
And that's how my day went
>>
>>26876005
>*"ask and ye shall receive"
Oops
>>
>>26876005
That post seems really long for some reason, like it's not actually that long but it was such a boring post that it seemed to go on forever.
>>
>>26876003
What do the campaigns spend that money on? Political speech. Running around the country making appearances, TV ads, mailers, campaign websites. The same way back in the Founders' day you needed to get pamphlets and books and newspapers published and send people traveling to give speeches. Ban the practice of giving someone money to speak, and you're restricting the speech just as much as you are if you tried to ban it outright, which is impermissible.

To look at it another way, suppose I'm some rich guy. (imagine the Koch brothers or George Soros or whoever it is you agree with) I have a lot of money. I decide that I want to see the country adopt some policy, so I spend lots of my own money trying to persuade the nation and its politicians to adopt it. I spend it on all the same things; traveling around giving speeches, TV ads, so on. This is indisputably an activity that the Constitution protects. Ironclad guaranteed. But now you want it to be illegal if I give the money to another organization or person to do the same thing? Preposterous.
>>
Ron Paul was the one true savior, and America failed him.
Trump is a phony; a zionist plant (and an obvious one at that)

Whereas Paul wanted to distance the US away from Israel, Trump wants to make us closer than ever before

It makes me wonder how /pol/ went from staunchly anti-Israel to supporting the biggest israel shill in the race. Trump does not merely say a few good words about israel to earn their good graces, he willingly gets on his knees and lets israel shit in his mouth.

And to add insult to the injury, /pol/ still invokes paul's name, a man that stood against everything Trump stands for
>>
>>26876156
>every single problem in the world is israel's fault

The US actually supports Hamas too, through Saudi Arabia.
>>
File: 1429666476265.jpg (94 KB, 680x611) Image search: [Google]
1429666476265.jpg
94 KB, 680x611
>>26876156
/pol/ fell for the biggest meme in American history, hook, line, and sinker. And all he had to do to ruse them was to insult SJWs and Mexicans. Literally the troll of the century.
>>
>>26876185
>every single problem in the world is israel's fault
I didn't say that, I was just pointing out one of the (many) differences between trump and paul. I wouldn't be talking about paul if he wasn't at one point the guy /pol/ rallied behind.

I can't help but think shills are responsible for the drastic turn the board has taken in the last year since trump announced his bid for presidency.
>>
>>26876185
>The US actually supports Hamas too, through Saudi Arabia.
The US tolerates Saudi Arabia because they sell oil in US dollars. We wouldn't have a need for them without their oil.
Israel is our true ally, insofar as public opinion of israel is mostly positive, as opposed to saudi arabia, who everyone mostly just seems as a nuisance.
>>
File: November8th2016.jpg (58 KB, 1024x564) Image search: [Google]
November8th2016.jpg
58 KB, 1024x564
>Voting for Drumpf

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>26876101
But the example you used was perfectly legal before Citizens United. Anyone/any organization was allowed to give as much as they pleased to organizations that advocate for issues only until Citizens United, which allowed for corporate money to be used for advocacy for or against specific candidates.

Those regulations of spending on specific candidates were designed to prevent bribery. And that's exactly what the Soros and Kochs of the world are doing: Promise to support our agenda in congress, get big money. Elected officials are now financially bound to the bidding of those who fund their campaigns, and it's nothing to do with free speech.
>>
>>26876526
>which allowed for corporate money to be used for advocacy for or against specific candidates.
Because it's no different. A group of citizens banded together for some common interest.

>Elected officials are now financially bound to the bidding of those who fund their campaigns, and it's nothing to do with free speech.
So what would you rather have? For only the independently wealthy to be able to run for office? That sounds even worse. Mandatory public funding of campaigns? Same problems - either you'd have to bar candidates from using their own money to engage in political speech - a direct contravention of the First Amendment, or your mandate would be useless.
>>
white male here but I'm not voting for him because I don't live in that shithole of united states
>>
>>26876604
>Because it's no different. A group of citizens banded together for some common interest.
Nothing to do with corporations except the scope of citizens united itself. That set of regulations applied to everyone, ever heard of the $2600 limit?

>So what would you rather have? For only the independently wealthy to be able to run for office? That sounds even worse. Mandatory public funding of campaigns? Same problems - either you'd have to bar candidates from using their own money to engage in political speech - a direct contravention of the First Amendment, or your mandate would be useless.
The system we had before was okay. Independently wealthy people had an advantage, yes, but it didn't seem to be overly skewed to the Trumps of the world. 527's and lobbyists were shady, but the first term Obama admin cracked down on them so it's less relevant. All we have to do is be a bit less textualist and accept a small limitation on speech, which allows politicians to operate mostly with the support of their constituents and political parties rather than outside, corrupting interests.
>>
Is the whole support for Drampf ironic or what? I hope you guys don't elect him.
>>
File: 1438749255119.jpg (217 KB, 960x919) Image search: [Google]
1438749255119.jpg
217 KB, 960x919
>>26876156
Paul was a limp-wristed ideologue, Trump is meme made flesh
>>
>>26876766
Not yet, but once we go to the general with Hillary vs Trump, Trump will be the official Reddit candidate and everyone will claim it was ironic.
>>
>>26876789
Damn, you guys are too wild. Voting for folks just for laughs.
>>
>>26876781
Paul was authentic and uncompromising.
Trump will say anything to get supporters, even if what he says contradicts what he said a few days before.
He's empty rhetoric. If you can't see that then you deserve to be played like a fool.
>>
Trump is a false prophet. Everyone sees him as the standard bearer for a right-wing populist movement, but he's none of these. He changed his opinion 7 years ago when he registered Republican because he knew he could get more attention from their dumbass constituents. He says what he knows will get attention and it works because the media buys into the bullshit.
People think he's different because he "tells it like it is" but he doesn't, he panders just like every other politician. He panders about immigration, about foreign policy, about everything. Why would I vote for someone so clearly full of shit when his whole schtick is being blunt and honest? If you support Trump you've got to be the dumbest fucking person on the planet. Not because of his "opinions," but for the fact that you're falling for this persona and believing everything he says when he's just campaigning for more attention and another TV show when this race is all done.
>>
>>26876751
>All we have to do is be a bit less textualist and accept a small limitation on speech
If we accept just this obviously needed restriction here, and this other one there, before we know it, our rights are gone. One has to be an absolutist about such things, because rights, certainly including the freedom of speech, are not things the government benevolently grants to you, and can take away when it doesn't suit the present situation for you to have them. They are things you have inherently, as a birthright, that the government must respect and not infringe on in the slightest.

We fought a revolution for these rights, anon. They're not to be discarded in times of difficulty.
>>
>>26876852
Sorry, I thought I was talking to a reasonable person for a second there. Even if you actually believe that childish interpretation of rights, there are far more serious and clear cut violations going on.
>>
File: 1451210408678.jpg (332 KB, 1079x489) Image search: [Google]
1451210408678.jpg
332 KB, 1079x489
>>26876818
Right, that's what I said.

Paul was a faggot & Trump will make anime real
>>
>>26877071
>Trump will make anime real
These are the manchildren in charge of electing the most important figurehead in the world.

>Paul was a faggot
Paul publicly spoke about wanting to audit the fed, an idea that cost JFK his life. Trump is a phony and a coward.
America deserves everything it gets.
>>
File: 1452955076794.gif (528 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1452955076794.gif
528 KB, 320x240
white women don't like spics
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.