[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Massachusetts/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5
File: boston.jpg (305 KB, 1698x998) Image search: [Google]
boston.jpg
305 KB, 1698x998
In all these threads I see about where people live, I've rarely seen anyone say they're from MA. So I'm just trying to see, how many of you are there?
>>
Boston reporting in
>>
Norfolk county reporting
>>
I go to school here. This state is pretty cool
>>
South shoah kid
>>
I hate it here.

Original
>>
King of North Adams reporting in.
>>
Dunstable here

Did you all remember to vote?
>>
>>26870618
I remembered, how could you forget?

But I didn't. A vote for any candidate is a vote for democracy.
>>
File: 1452935445041.jpg (143 KB, 640x582) Image search: [Google]
1452935445041.jpg
143 KB, 640x582
>>26870310
Framingham heah - just kidding I moved the fuck out of little Brazil a year ago.
>>
>>26870519
I also hate it here. Everything I like is either illegal or taxed.
>>
>>26870310
its liberal but not as much as california
>>
Masterchusetts meet up when?
>inb4 all potato niggers or out of state collegefags
>>
>>26870506
oy vey its anuddah shoah

orginal comment
>>
>>26870970
King of North Adams would commute for a r9k meetup
>>
>>26870785
Framingham also, there are a lot of brazilians here.
>>
File: 634565.jpg (12 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
634565.jpg
12 KB, 248x249
>>26870999
Checked

goddamn robot.
>>
>>26870979
Newton/Sharon detected
>>
>>26871077
checked u 2 senpai
>>
I'm writing a novel set in MA. What are the people in and around Boston like?
>>
I have to deal with all your grandparents here in Florida right now
>>
>>26871118
Shit drivers and greedy assholes

>>26870999
>North Adams

Too far north desu
>>
Arlington white people only race reporting. No filthy asians allowed
>>
>>26871118
OP here. I've lived in boston my whole life, and while I certainly haven't visited too much of the rest of the state, I can say without a doubt that the people who live here in the surrounding towns are pretty shitty people. The nicest people live far out from Boston.
>>
>>26871158
My sister has a house in Adams and she commutes to Great Barrington, so I don't think that 'too far north' is a category for anywhere in MA
>>
>tfw stuck living at home in New Bedford

Keep telling myself I'm going to try and find a better job so I can move out of this place, but I never do. At least I'm in a middle class area in the NORTH North end, far away from all the niggers, spics, and guats.
>>
Cambridge/Somerville reporting in
>>
Walpole reporting.

>>26871175
Why do you hate Asians
>>
>>26871239
because i get judged by them at h-mart all the fucking time when i shop there

>26871224
Your entire area is cancer feel bad.
>>
>>26871252
Lmao for what.
>>
>>26870310
worcester county reporting in
>>
Who /wilmington/ here!
::::^^^))))
>>
>>26870310
Grew up in boston but I live in Nashville now.
>>
o shit norfolk here

i used to pass by walpole every day on commuter rail
>>
>>26871358
for being white
>>
>>26871201
>new Bedford
I use to live in nash road. Also how's the heroin addiction going?
>>
>>26871464
If you're asking about me, I don't do it, never will.

If you're asking in general, not too well. The past could weeks I've seen people posting their RIP statuses on Normiebook for 3 different kids around my age who OD'd.
>>
>>26871535
Same in my home town. Canton, I've moved out of state as of a few tears ago but alot of people I used I know have died because of this shit.
>tfw pill head myself
>>
>>26870310
I used to live there growing up. I grew up in the Back Bay. Went to Boston Latin. Then went to high school in the Suburbs. Then Community college then got out.

I never looked back. It is no place to raise children.
>>
>>26871861
BLS or BLA? Did you go to JCL conventions?
>>
>>26871890
BLS, and what's JCL stand for?
>>
Andover fag here.
>>
>>26871942
Junior Classical League, you guys had over 150 of your students go to the conventions each year. Jacob Meister was a pretty cool guy
>>
>>26871991
Nah, I did take Latin in high school and skipped a grade in Latin Classes when I went to high school.

It's paying off cause I'm changing my major to PolySci. so I can go into Law School later.
>>
>>26872022
I skipped a grade in Latin too, you might not know Certamen, but I was captain of my team for a couple years in high school. I ended up as a software developer though. Latin doesn't come in handy too much but it was great fun.

A little jealous of these Barnstable High School kids, they got to take Ancient Greek courses. That would've been my preference.
>>
>>26872163
I left after 8th grade. One of the best choices of my life. It just wasn't for me. I was miserable there 24/7. High School was not much better but honestly I wasn't failing my classes.

Going there was also one of the best decisions of my life. I've had Academic Adversity.
>>
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1441x930) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1441x930
Stoughton reporting in
>>
>>26871239
>Why do you hate Asians
asian here
why wouldn't you hate asians
my family/etc hate the Chinese, Japanese, Filipinos, misc jungle asians.... and as far as I'm concerned they're right. I'm not going to be even vaguely surprised if someone happens to hate all of those peoples and also hates Koreans. 8/10 hit rate, good enough grade for a white boy
>>
W A L T H A M
>>
when was the last time YOU pahked tha cah in hahvahd yahd?
>>
>>26871224
can we be cambridge friends?
>>
>>26870519
Iktf but is anywhere else much better?
>>
anyone else in MIT here?
>>
connecticut here
can I stay in your thread?
>>
>>26874033
for whatever reason connecticut has the hottest girls
>>
>>26874101
it's because of all the gated communities. Rich white guys get to breed with their attractive wives in privacy.
>>
>>26874156
well good for them i guess, their daughters are amazing looking
>>
>>26874020
Ya
oreganal cimment
>>
>>26874186
I'm working on my plan as King of North Adams to set up a gated community in my kingdom to draw in attractive wives so we can begin to have a population of beautiful daughters here.
>>
>>26874264
im in pittsfield. but im not a king. connecticut girls on tinder are always hot without fail. i live next to a guy from connecticut. his daughter is like 30 but she is still hot. just something i noticed since moving here. connecticut people are just really attractive. northeastern people in general are more attractive than where im from.
>>
>>26873934
Sure, we can
>>
>>26874245
are you in EECS
>>
>>26870519
You ever been to Norfolk?
>>
>>26874323
what do you do in pittsfield? Come to Nerdz 4 hire for FNM on friday and lets chill.
>>
>>26874020
Literally /r9k/ who do you expect to actually be attending there.
>>
>>26874588
too many people
as a college dropout it makes me kinda mad desu
y'all had your shit together enough to build up a good resume and get into MIT, have your shit together enough to stay in MIT - why are you people still on /r9k/? and don't say it's just because oh you intelligent, I'm smart enough for the Ivy Leagues by comparison to high school peers I have done immediate collaboration with, and yet I fell into a pathetic position because I'm too much of a wreck to work well.
If you are in college with good standing, you have the capacity for hard work and social integration. If you have the capacity for hard work and social integration, you have the capacity to leave /r9k/. Why do you remain? To look down on us?
>>
Hi from Marblehead. Nary a nigger to be seen inside city limits.
>>
File: rhodeisland[1].gif (8 KB, 502x302) Image search: [Google]
rhodeisland[1].gif
8 KB, 502x302
>>26874726

RI here fuck you potlickers
>>
Anyone from Bristol county here?
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.