[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sitting in my friends living room while he ditched me for his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 483x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 483x504
sitting in my friends living room while he ditched me for his girlfriend, and my depression is coming on at 100mph make it stop senpai
>>
>>26869937
>Wake up in friends house to find he left early to see his girlfriend
>Walking around awkwardly with no way home while his mother is downstairs

That's several years ago and I nearly forgot it. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>26869985
I hate when your "friend" ditches you when he has you over I've been watching tv alone for the last hour and half. I don't see why the fuck you invite someone over if your just gonna ditch them
>>
>>26870280
It's a funny thing.
My friend, who was super Chad, while I was a super autist, used to spend all his time texting his gf when I was over. Great guy, but Damn that annoyed me wine I was around 15
>>
Why should you be depressed? Women only bind you. You area as free as you can be right now.
>>
>>26870458
>only friend becomes a stranger because he wants to fuck his gf

It about more than being bound in a place, I have no friends to chill out with when I'm stressed anymore because of this.
>>
>>26870589
I kind of have the feels.

I somewhat cucked my one and only friend, because his gf was my oneitis for like 3 years (they dated for half a year) and he loved her, and he was an asshole to her so she dumped him, and I took the chance and somehow got her.

Needless to say, he hates me with a passion now.
>>
>>26870638
Oneitis is a monster.
I had a 5 year oneitis when I was 12-17, bitch was a fucking cock tease like no other. I used to text her all day every day. And I got nothing out of it.

The emotional bond is so strong that i can jerk off to her fb pics and cum in 3 seconds.

I'd probably die if we had sex.
>>
>>26870706
>mfw we are at 2nd/3rd base (idk which it is, desu) and i accidently popped her cherry while fingering

Well, at least it's been proven that she's a virgin.

Mine is a cock tease too, but in a hot way at least.
>>
>>26870749
I haven't talked to my one in 5 years since she told me she was once into me but didn't want to ruin my relationship with her best friend (her best friend was into me and I was using her to spend more time with said oneitis; I also got with her cousin when I was a hopeful Chad)
I then called her a cunt and began abusing her regularly in a sustained state of rage.
Then her bf tried acting tough and I beat the living shit out of him within a minute of his trying to jump me.

Glad you're thing is working out man, don't know why the hell you're here though
>>
>>26870859
Because I'm only in this somewhat happy mood 20% of the time. I've got Dysthymia, which is basically chronic depression, so in other words, 80% of the time I'm apathetic and numb.

Just having a gf doesn't mean that I've won, anon.
>>
>>26869937
>he ditched me for his girlfriend

wat? What does that mean? Are you a girl or a guy?
>>
>mfw I've done this many times to my friend
Sorry, David.
>>
>>26870891
I'd be pretty over the moon if I had my oneitis desu familia, then again I have idealized her and masturbated to her during my whole adolescence so what can I say. I'm rather apathetic towards women as a whole now that I've grown up to be an uggo
>>
>>26870920
im a guy we were hanging out he invited me over then he ditched me to fuck his gf
>>
File: GeneralChat.png (338 KB, 1440x2274) Image search: [Google]
GeneralChat.png
338 KB, 1440x2274
ey if anyone wants to talk just to escape things and meet a few new people, join this group chat. eveeyone is welcome
>>
>>26870985
Is he upstairs fucking her? Or did he literally leave you alone at his house?
>>
>>26871050
he went to his room with his gf they left for like 2 hrs he just barely came back
>>
>>26871087
...I think inviting you over and then not doing anything with you is actually the ultimate normie expression of friendship.

No really. Think about it. You live in the same house as the rest of your family, but you don't interact with them all the time - each of you generally does their own thing. They're treating you the same way they would treat a member of their family.
>>
>>26870925
fuck you, anthony.
>>
>>26871169
Dont be like that baby
>>
>>26871140
makes sense but neither of us really like our own families.
>>
>>26871192
what are you doing later?
>>
>>26871354
nothing, chillin at home

you??

also check this thread out, we should make one
>>>>26871034
>>
this is why you have a car, so when this shit happens you can just say screw you guys, i'm going home.
>>
>>26871404
let's hangout rn, fuck that shit btw
>>
>>26871503
Im down, you at home??
>>
Happened to me in high school
>be at friends house
>just watching tv cartoons and hanging out
>ding dong
>his gf shows up
>his latest fling, he would have many gfs and drop them quick
>anon I have to go now
>they go into his room
>lock the door
>start fucking
>I'm just standing there staring at the pictures he put on the door
>whatamidoingwithmylife.png
>walk home
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 290x174
>>26869937
try it. doesn't start to sting till you make it to the bone
>>
>>26871550
I know what you mean even when I was in hs the same shit happened hang out with friend says he wants to hangout with a girl say o-okay.. picks her up and we go back to his house. Watching tv I'm on the couch they're making out on the chair and then they go upstairs to fuck and they come down like a half he later because I bumped the coffee table and it made a loud thud noise
>>
>>26871550
Had something similar happen to me.
>High School
>me and friend ditch school to score some dank weed.
>this fucker forgets the filter paper
>spend half an hour trying to buy some
>Friend's gf shows up
>He'd promised to go with her to sign up for college.
>Leaves me in the middle of the street weedless and liable to get robbed by some thugs.
>>
>>26871751
damn what a fucking piece of shit
i hate how vagina can make your friends abandon you so fucking quick. fuck women
>>
>>26871087
Holy shit just get a taxi you fucking idiot.
>>
and after he came back for a bit he went back into his room with his gf this really is fucking stupid
>>
>>26871751
>>26871748
I hope you guys ditched those "friends"
It's not worth it

>>26871788
I have always wondered this. I feel like a chump because I bought into the whole "bros before hoes" meme and thought a vagina wouldn't ruin a friendship but nope. You can't offer sex so they'll drop you 10/10 to get their dicks wet.
The worst part is that women do it on purpose like "hehe chad but YOU PROMISED you'd fuck me!" Or even "I don't like anon, you shouldn't hang out with him anymore." Then your friend apologizes and slowly you stop being friends.
>>
>>26871823
there is none in my area
>>
>>26869937
one time i sat on my friends couch while he fucked his girlfriend in the next room. i dont understand how any decent person can do this to their friend.
>>
My old best friend stopped hanging with me for a girl. Now hes dropped out of college taking care of her baby at 19 in a different state
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.