[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: sad.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
I have twenty four hours to kill myself. It has to happen. Don't let me down, robots. Hit me with everything you've got. Methods, help, anything. Go.
>>
Glhf anon, cya later

I'm not gonna stop you, if you really feel that life is not gonna get better, that you see no purpose to you living, and you will never get a purpose, then do what you gotta do senpai
>>
>>26867392
just beee yourseIf anon
>>
>>26867392
Have you tried just being yourself? Maybe go out and make some friends, anon! :)
>>
Suicide by police is the only 100% method, if you're American. I'm not joking. If you really want to die, call the police and pretend to point a gun at them when they come over.
>>
>>26867392
If I were you I would hang myself from a tree.

Seems like the method that has the most "style".
>>
File: dpKWd.png (19 KB, 1350x561) Image search: [Google]
dpKWd.png
19 KB, 1350x561
Just have fun now that you give zero fucks.

Btw, women are not important at all in life. Get a fleshlight which is equal if not better (since it doesnt talk or fuck your friends)
>>
>>26867544
that was a painfully normie post
>>
Don't do it anon. Be positive. Things might get better.
Tomorrow, next week next year. Who knows. But they might.

Do you really want to waste that chance?
>>
>>26867544
If you have no job though and no income than having fun isn't that easy.
>>
>>26867544
>normie post
I can't motivate myself to eat, but you want me to go explore the world and find myself and live happily ever after? Fuck off.
>>
I'm not about to help a stranger fucking kill himself!
>>
>>26867544

> just b someone else!.jpg
>>
>>26867392
if only you just had been yourself, then you could have prevented this.
Die knowing that you have never been yourself
>>
There's nothing you can't walk off OP.

Get outside. Kill yourself far away from your home. Like 6+ miles. Do whatever you want just make sure to walk there.
>>
>>26867392
Why would you want to kill yourself OP?

>Freshman in college
>Surrounded by Highschool classmates
>Asiftheydontknowme.gif
>They're always together
>Try to find other friends
>2 guys seem to like to hang out with me
>No girl interaction since day one
>Hide in library corner on my pc
>mfw 4chan is banned there
>one guy takes merely one class with me
>he's the noisiest one, the 'spirit of the party'
>Other guy left me and now hangs out with former highschool classmate
>Never had any friends in highschool
>Never talked with any grills
>Never see my cousins
>never had gf
>Completely alone at campus

I've never had, yet I've never lost anything OP, yet I don't kill myself because I won't get another chance to experience having something, even if it means losing it later. Man the fuck up and stop trying to take the easy way out ffs
>>
>>26867580
just go rob a bank bro what are they gonna do kill you? your dead anyway
>>
>>26867532
>Be me
>father was a cop, most awesome father ever
>decide to become a cop too
>everything goes well
>acing the tests, making nice friends, some heavy shit but okay
>suddenly, must go to a house being tresspassed
>some strange guy points a gun at me, I shoot and kill him
>mfw when I killed a human being
>mfw when I won't be able to forget this shit
>>
>>26867392
Look into the Roman philosophy of Stoicism or Zen Buddhism.
They basically teach you that the reason why your life sucks is because you let it suck.
You choose to be sad because you want to your life to be different.
Look into some books by Epictetus.
>>
>>26867801
>join police force
>murder innocent jew
>expect sympathy
SS pls go
>>
File: 5o2q9nY.png (152 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
5o2q9nY.png
152 KB, 616x725
>>26867392
It's not too late to turn your life around. I chugged down pills at one point, but somehow survived (with huge stomach aches).
Life may suck, but the feeling you get when you come to terms with everything is a huge relief.

You're a flawed human being, but so is everyone around you.
No matter who you are, there is always someone who will be better than you and make you feel like absolute shit.

Regardless, it's still worth hanging onto.
I hope you change your mind, faggot. Best of luck.
>>
>>26867532
Guaranteed to get your ass in a prison hospital.
>>
File: noose-e1337727704742[1].jpg (22 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
noose-e1337727704742[1].jpg
22 KB, 650x366
No hope? Go rope.
>>
>>26867861
Lol wut?

But seriously, if you want to kill yourself try not to ruin anyone's life, at least don't be remembered as a douche
>>
>>26867801
>Feel bad for me for killing people!
Nigga, if you're not trolling, kill yourself. You won't be able to remember it after that.
>>
>>26867865
Do people actually recover from this? I don't think depression ever goes away, people just cover up the damage.
>>
>>26867801
>get to kill someone
>complain
what?
>>
>>26867924
It's an example of what could happen

>>26867941
Not everyone is an emotionless robot filled with hatred and sadness like us anon, some people still have feelings and a little bit of empathy
>>
>>26867913
Rather than that, if you want to kill yourself at least get a real gun try to take some statist pig fuck out while you're at it.
>>
>>26867926
I mean it never really gets better in the sense that the world never really gets better, you just learn to deal with it I guess. You're living in hell and there's nothing you can do but turn on a fan to beat the heat and hope no demons come to fuck your shit up today.
>>
>>26868015
>what could happen
So you want us to give you sympathy because you'll probably kill an innocent person in the future? OK, now I know you're trolling. If only you were the one looking for suicide methods...
>>
>>26868094
Are you retarded? I'm not a cop, but cops are humans with feelings too (at least some of them).
>>
>>26867544
>you give zero fucks
>somehow you are supposed to care about travelling or fucking women you dont care about and other shit
>>
>>26867861
>innocent
>jew
Pick one.
>>
>>26868199
Cops are bad people that are implicit in the cruelty and injustice of the system. They deserve anything bad coming to them regardless of whether they're human or just doing their job. If they weren't bad people they'd have gotten a decent job instead.
>>
>>26868199
>cops have human feelings
Are you retarded? First off, they openly sign up to ruin people's lives and call themselves heroes because of it. Secondly, the police academy takes away their ability to have empathy. They legit lose some of their conscience to make themselves feel superior to others. Seriously, kill yourself.
>>
>>26868311
>>26868416

I guess who is the real retards here, are them the guys that believe in the "everyone is scum" meme or the guy that tries to reason with pigeons. Anyway, nice dubs
>>
>>26868506
Ehh, you make a point. Not much point in trying to get a cop-supporter to think logically.
>>
>>26867544
If the person doesn't care, then why would they care about traveling you stupid fuck.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.