[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Looks are all that matters!" Can we put this bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 9
File: autistic chad.png (456 KB, 657x630) Image search: [Google]
autistic chad.png
456 KB, 657x630
>"Looks are all that matters!"
Can we put this bullshit to bed? Despite being told by many women that I am good looking I am 24 year old KHV simply because I am legit diagnosed aspergers. Girls run a mile as soon as I open my mouth. Yet you have ugly people on here crying "waah if I looked good everything will be alright!" Fucking no. ALL THAT MATTERS for men is CHARISMA. That is all. You can be ugly as fuck, poor as fuck, short as fuck but if you're charismatic, cool and confident you will do fine. Pic related is some Chad who was on a UK show called "The Undateables". Nothing wrong with him except he's autistic.
>>
File: 1456702445094.jpg (110 KB, 571x372) Image search: [Google]
1456702445094.jpg
110 KB, 571x372
Except that he literally got thousands of goodlooking girls offering themselves to him on twitter.
I wonder if they would've done that if he were ugly or short?

He most likely fucked dozens of them.
>>
>>26864956
This logic is truly retarded
>>
>>26864956
eh I got a couple interested girls when I signed up to OKC. My fucking point is that as soon as the got to know me they were gone like a rocket.
>>
>>26865184
How autismal are you? What did you do or say?
>>
>>26864697
This is true, but it's not like looks don't matter. Both looks and personality matter.
>>
>>26864697
>ALL THAT MATTERS for men is CHARISMA
>implying
ever thought that maybe its both looks and confidence/social status? There are plenty of ugly fucks with great personalities who are given the cold shoulder, and plenty of
good looking guys too isolated/withdrawn to meet people
>>
>>26865284
The thing is some women couldn't give a shit about personality. As a man with a few fake tinder accounts i've been sent nudes, asked for sex with some of the sleaziest bios ever, just because I was using an attractive models face.

Sure disabilities turn some women off, but arguing that looks isn't the main factor a women bases you off in this day and age is retarded.

You have two people, one is a 10/10 who is a sperglord, one is a 1/10 charismatic guy, who gets more hookups. The 10/10 would, and even if he spaghettid after meeting them, they still went further then the 1/10 ever would in this day and age.
>>
>>26865375
this
original spoiler
>>
>>26865184
Meh, that's pretty par for the course on dating websites. Women have tons of guys competing for their attention, oftentimes they'll just trail off and start ignoring you for no apparent reason. It doesn't necessarily mean you did anything wrong. You just need to move on to other girls and keep trying.
>>
>relationships in the past had failed
So he's had relationships and probably a good amount of sex even though he's a sperg and has tourettes, and this proves that his looks don't matter?
>>
>>26864697
Nice meme dude

This guy is probably so lonely! He like went up to a girl once and she was like "no" so he went onto twitter and got thousands of women begging to let him stick his dick in him and then he went to the bar and went up to some girls and they creamed their pants and he hooked up with his ex-gfs every now and then but he's actually really lonely like me and so undesirable and I believe everything I read in the news and reality TV isn't fake.
>>
>>26865375
>>26865375
Tinder is used by people just looking for casual sex. You're a fucking moron if you think that women wanting hot guys for casual sex means something. Yes it's true everyone prefers to fuck attractive people. Big surprise! That doesn't mean that personality doesn't play a huge role as well. It's more important in long term relationships. Not every woman is that same. Some are shallow, some are asexual and only give a shit about personality. It varies.
>>
>>26865600
Requesting the halo effect pic.
>>
25 year old virgin here.

I konw for a fact that I'm pretty attractive. But it doesn't make up for my social retardation. On average, good looking guys will get laid more often, sure, but if you don't have any confidence or charisma, it's all for naught.

People who whine about being too ugly are just making excuses, because they don't want to own up to the fact that their virginity is self imposed.
>>
>>26865600
>Yes it's true everyone prefers to fuck attractive people
but when you hit the big 30 suddenly the beta is looking pretty good eh?
>>
>>26865600
you realize there are hundreds of pics comparing chads and betas approaching the same women? Women are hypocrites, you can say fuck all if you're good looking and girls will convince themselves you have a good personality. There is a graph showing this correlation
>>
>>26865699
This. You will be more successful as a 6/10 male who is capable of social interaction than a 8-9/10 who can even hold a decent conversation
>>
>>26865793

Not the guy you were replying to, but if you're talking about tinder or some other online dating bullshit, where looks are pretty much the only thing people see, then obviously, yes.
>>
>>26865600
>some are asexual and only give a shit about personality
All 3 of them

Awesome post, brah. Really proving points with exceptions.

>You're a fucking moron if you think that women wanting hot guys for casual sex means something
This is the thing for me. It just goes to show that if you're unattractive you will never be close to ideal for a relationship. If you are born ugly you are guaranteed to be less than undesirable even if you do absolutely everything possible to make changes to what you can.

But normalfags won't admit this because they're delusional.

I'd rather be alone forever than be with some girl who I'm settling for who's settling for me and just going around seeing people we would prefer to be with. How fucking retarded is that?
>>
>>26864956
You should make that same picture but with Brad Shoemaker. Game ruined that poor bastard.
>>
>>26864697
man I saw this episode and despite being incredibly socially retarded the normie stacey bitch was like "aww so cute" and the women who were going to get him a date were obsessed with his looks

if anything that episode was proof to me of this statement
>>
>>26865867

What a stupid post. You can keep blaming your ugly mug all you like, but it wont change the fact that it's your personality that's the cause of your grief.
>>
>>26865845
>implying women care about personality
They care if you're 'fun', 'mysterious', 'adventurous' and shit, but it all comes down to how you look, you can be a failed artist with a shitty job and women will date if you're attractive
>>
>>26864697
ITT: insecure able-bodied cucks
>>
>>26864697
>26864697
This. I have a skinny build and average tier looks. I've seen fat guys who are incredibly funny and charismatic get quite fit chicks. I am a 21 year old KHV because I have an atrocious personality.
>>
>>26865927

See >>26865699

Do you think the reason you might have difficulties acquiring access to vaginas is because you hate women? It's kind of a deal breaker.
>>
>>26864697
>struggled with dating
>past relationships failed

he's not saying he's a KHV you stupid fucking moron.
>>
>>26865903
>brah, just work on fixing yourself for years and getting a career so you can work really hard to get a girlfriend I can clothe and provide for who would rather be with a guy who was born attractive, not even really attractive, he's just tall and has a good face and an average physically active body
>brah, why aren't you starting today, brah?
I refuse to believe normalfags don't actively try to make themselves seem more fucking dumb.
>>
>>26865699
>>26865827
>implying 'personality' is not just us unobtainable, and superficial and unwarranted as appearance if not more so
>implying personality is self imposed
there are dozens of guys who go to the gym, put hours into education and work hoping that it will give them a gf, but in reality they need to work on the approach
and instigation otherwise they'll never get a gf. If 'personality' is so much easier to obtain than appearance why do dozens of guys like myself flock to the gym, and work on these traits?
'personality' is a manifestation of social status, confidence, and charisma all of which is derived entirely through your environment and how people treat you. A chad who has been complimented all is life on his appearance is definitely going to have a
better, more charismatic personality than a loner who is told he's ugly and worthless by everyone. Stop pretending like we live in a just world

If your so quick to acknowledge there are disparities in opportunity in wealth and class like most reasonable people, why is it so hard to acknowledge the same for social status?
>>
>>26864956
Can confirm, Dota ruined me.
>>
>>26866008

You are projecting pretty badly.

Just to let you know, I'm a KHV(at age 25), but I take responsibility for it, instead of blaming it on women like a fucking child.
>>
>>26865845
online dating is becoming one of the main ways of meeting people, its not some trivial alternative
>>
>>26864697
Post a picture of yourself fuckwit.
>>
>>26865969
The old 'you hate women' attack, care to prove me wrong?
It all comes down to a display of your life in which your attractiveness is judged, they don't care if you're a good provider, a good hunter, an academical genius, etc... all they care about are the 'vagina tingles' which are most easily triggered by attractive men, not by hard-working men or brave men or whatever the fuck a man may have.
We became like the peacock society, now everything is based around seduction, not resourcefullnes or strength or talent, breeding is now a simple show where the goal is to trigger the 'vagina tingles'

>>26866077
This, we are becoming even more superficial
>>
>>26866023
> If 'personality' is so much easier to obtain than appearance why do dozens of guys like myself flock to the gym, and work on these traits?

So, the only reason a man would ever work out is for women? If so, he's probably just interested in getting laid as much as possible, in which case, yes, being muscular is gonna help, no doubt.

>confidence, and charisma

Yep, those things can and should be worked on.

If you really wanna take this conversation in that direction, you might as well admit that you didn't choose your genes, or your environment, and it was all predetermined at birth. Might as well sit back and let it all unfold, you have no input anyway.
>>
>>26866054
not him but
>im a loser who fucked myself over
>therefore everyone who is in my position fucked themselves over
>>
Yet another 25 year old never had a gf reporting

I don't consider myself entirely hideous, but my personality is absolute dogshit.

I observe myself from the third person and understand why other people would want to avoid me. I'm a completely obnoxious, terrible self-centered person. I'm pessimistic and whiny, can't keep my cool and blow everything out of proportion. Who in their right mind would want to be with someone like me?

> inb4 fix your personality!

too old for that, son
>>
>>26866054
That doesn't make you impervious from being a fucking moron.

It's just so much easier to call you a normalfag retard since this logic tends to be something most prominent amongst fucking retarded normalfags. Some people just want to believe in this just world where everyone is responsible for what happens and if you're not a starving african child yet you're dissatisfied with life you're a manbaby

You're not superior to anybody because you blame everything on yourself just like normalfags want. You're just another idiot who can't accept the offensive reality of life.
>>
>>26864697

You're falsely assuming one thing matters.

Looks are the prerequisite. The next requirement is that you're not a complete fucking social retard, which you apparently are.

All the personality in the world won't melt the panties off a woman talking to a man that looks like melted garbage bags.

I mean, do you honestly think this guy is gonna pull any tail that isn't blind or deformed?
>>
What an odd sight.
https://youtu.be/eYDZTb_NvNs
>>
>>26864697
>he didn't read the comments in that article

You dun goofed OP
>>
>>26866141
> it all comes down to how you look
>you can be a failed artist with a shitty job and women will date if you're attractive

Dunno, it seems like you have a pretty low opinion of women, but I apologize if I made an incorrect assumption.

The fact that you are saying that women care about nothing other than looks is a good indicator, I think.
>>
>>26866156

Because all women are whores, only interested in chad, and these guys had no chance to begin with, right? Ok.

>>26866164

No, you're just a little bitch who blames everything and everyone except himself.
>>
>>26866156
It's funny how many people think this way.

Actually, what would be really funny is if they thought at all
>>
>>26864697
>You can be ugly as fuck, poor as fuck, short as fuck but if you're charismatic, cool and confident you will do fine
Then why hasn't it worked for me?
>>
>>26865428
>keep trying
fuck that, i'm out.
>>
>>26866379

My guess would be that you are not giving yourself a 100% honest assesment.
>>
>>26866379
You're clearly not as charismatic as you thought. The very fact that you're on /r9k/ proves you're actually some sort of neckbeard.
>>
>>26866143
>admit that you didn't choose your genes, or your environment, and it was all predetermined at birth
this is true
You'd have to be retarded to think otherwise. Why is it so hard to accept that there are things outside of our control that can ruin people both emotionally and physically?
You think everyone is born equal with equal opportunities? Thats ridiculous. I acknowledge that I am lucky to be alive in a first world country, the same way I acknowledge that I am unlucky
to be a single child with no friends.
I have one question for you. Do you think we live in a just world?
If yes than you are disregarding the people born into illness and poverty, and you must acknowledge that everyone deserves what they get, not just you and me
If no. Then you must acknowledge the possibility that I was born is a worse position than you, and had a more difficult upbringing.
You cant believe both
>>
>>26866215
I'm not saying that women only care about looks, i'm saying that your determine how women see you, that's why i gave the artist example, if you look good all the red flags are ignored.
If you don't have the looks you need to compensate because your lack of looks puts you in a bad position
You can go outside and see it for yourself
>>
>>26864697
Yep. I'm not ugly and have gotten plenty of girls giving me looks and signs of interest. Then I start to make a move, they realize I'm a social moron and they change their minds.
>>
>>26866255
>Because all women are whores, only interested in chad, and these guys had no chance to begin with, right? Ok.
god forbid women have any faults
>>
>>26864697
Looks get you a chance. When you're ugly, they won't even look at you in the first place so you won't get a chance to use your fabulous social skills.

If you are attractive and you still manage to fuck it up, the blame is purely on you as a person.
>>
>>26866379
Have you tried being urself?
>>
>>26866427
>Then you must acknowledge the possibility that I was born is a worse position than you, and had a more difficult upbringing.

I never said that the world was fair and everyone has the same opportunities.

All I'm saying is, it is not the fault of women that you don't get to fuck.
>>
>>26866457
I agree except for the exception to the rule being an absolute minuscule amount of people with legitimate mental issues.
>>
>>26864697
You're just as backwards as everyone else on here, dumbfuck.

You don't JUST need charisma, you don't JUST need money, and you don't JUST need good looks.

You need all of those things.
>>
>>26866433
>I'm not saying that women only care about looks
>if you look good all the red flags are ignored

So, which is it?

>>26866453

Yes, because my post obviously implied that women are flawless.
>>
>Overhear some roasties on the train
>talk about their "relationships" (guys they've fucked for a week)
>"But how is the conversation?"
>"Oh it's great, we talk and talk"

This has happened twice. I was quite taken aback by it as I thought roasties don't give a shit about conversation.

Then again, if he's hot he gets away with anything. And what goes for a roastie "conversation" could just be some entry level pop culture references sprinkled with flirtatious remarks. Who knows.
>>
>>26866089
I was gonna but I don't want to get memed. I look somewhat like Eddie Murphy. Run with that.
>>
>>26866561
>people in relationships don't talk
How fucking retarded are you?
>>
>assburgers
>tourettes

well having tourettes I can say I know the pain and suffering of it. Weird movement all the time confuse the fuck out of people and they tend to stay away from you or at least at arms length. No matter how good looking you are its truly suffering.
>>
>>26866496
>All I'm saying is, it is not the fault of women
why not? Im not saying its entirely their fault >>26866453 i never even blamed women at all, I am just pointing out that not everyone who is a loser is fucked over purely because they are lazy
>>
File: tumblr_n8eeb2Eonj1sgtt6eo1_250.png (78 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8eeb2Eonj1sgtt6eo1_250.png
78 KB, 250x250
>>26864697
Well, I look like shit AND have Asperger's + ADD.
Things could be worse OP and "could be worse" is totally not a shit saying.
>>
>>26866561

From what I've seen, roasties expect the man to contribute about 95% of the conversation and conversational energy.

If he doesn't maintain this, she goes elsewhere.
>>
>>26866423
>>26866405

I'm on r9k because I'm a KV who hasn't had a friend since highschool and was a NEET for 2 years. But everyone at work likes me and thinks real high of me for some reason. Most guys in general think I'm some sort of player who gets a lot of pussy.

>>26866466
It's the only self I know.
>>
>>26866550
>Yes, because my post obviously implied that women are flawless
your post seemed to make a lot of implications. I never said women are whores, or only interested in chad. Only that some of us arent entirely at fault for our problems
>>
>>26866748

You might not be "entirely" at fault, but for the most part, you are.
>>
>>26866683
not really. Most roasties that I talk to love talking about petty bullshit or about themselves. Woman love hearing themselves talk. Just nod and laugh and tease them occasionally.
>>
>>26866748
To add to this the fact that you jump to the conclusion that women are whores and only interested in chad simply because I suggested women arent flawless
shows that you are unwilling to accept that women have problems much like men.
>>
>>26866673
>both Assburgers and ADD
How's these NEETbux are working for you?
>>
>>26866822
not necessarily, what makes you think that?
You drastically underestimate the significance of our environment, upbringing, birth location, genetics, social environment
>>
>>26866863

>Women aren't flawless. And by that, I mean that they are at the heart of all my problems.

If this isn't what you are saying, then what relevance does the "women have flaws" argument have, and why even mention it?
>>
>>26866915
Currently a student - I bet they'll be working out quite well for me in some years.
>>
>>26866946

This might be true in general, but we are talking about having sex. It's something that pretty much everyone on this planet has managed to do, except for the wretched scum that frequent this board. So, I think I am justified in saying that your virginity is almost entirely your fault. The "i'm ugly" excuse, or what have you, just doesn't cut it.
>>
>>26864697
You are right OP
The reason it seems like attractive people can always get girls is because if you grow up attractive, you most likely will have very little insecurities and have a lot of charm. As a result of this, it seems like only good looking people get the best girls. I know a lot of ugly guys who have girlfriends who would never even think about going out with me, I am at least 8/10 overall.
>>
>>26866957
I never even mentioned women in >>26866156, you are the one who brought them up, Im suggesting that whether you believe it or not they have issues, although they arent at the heart of my problems
there are other things aswell that can fuck someone over >>26866946
>>
>>26867090

Please refer to >>26866957

I know women have flaws. I also don't see what that has anything to do with what we are talking about. The only reason you would bring that up is if you believed that their "flaws" are to blame for your problems.
>>
>>26867012
>It's something that pretty much everyone on this planet has managed to do, except for the wretched scum that frequent this board. So, I think I am justified in saying that your virginity is almost entirely your fault.
I agree that its normal to have sex, and something that most people do but you came to a completely false conclusion. Statistically that makes us outliers, and by definition outliers in a set of a data are usually created through some
external element/catalyst whether its illness, wealth, birth conditions, something irregular. Also, if having sex is something that your supposed to get through hard work, why is it that like you suggest most people have sex? Im sure you can acknowledge that it
is more reasonable to expect the majority of people to congregate to the easier lifestyle. Again this suggests that people by default are supposed to be normies by default and that all other outliers whether you are a rich millionaire or a loser neet are caused drastically by externalities
>>
File: 1445541752331.png (112 KB, 496x528) Image search: [Google]
1445541752331.png
112 KB, 496x528
>>26864697
>tfw aspergers

I
KNOW
THAT
FEEL
TOO
MUCH
>>
>>26867150
>Please refer to
ok you mean the post i was replying to?
Ill restate
"I never even mentioned women in >>26866156 , you are the one who brought them up,"
>>
Can anyone tell me what the fuck KHV means???
>>
>>26867012
>Spend your entire life desperate to get a girlfriend
>Try absolutely everything from creeping on disabled girls to trying to woo homeless girls with bread
>Still a virgin
>"It's all your fault, you didn't try hard enough"
>>
>>26867256
Sex can't be something you have to try to do simply because so many of the population succeeds. The only thing that has anything near the success rate of losing your virginity is literacy but even that is due to the government imprisoning every child in a room for 6 hours a day repeating Shakespeare over and over to them. Sex is clearly something that happens to you like taxes or something. We are just the few who happen to live in Monaco.
>>
>>26867256
>illness, wealth, birth conditions, something irregular

For those who genuinely suffer from a pretty extreme genetical condition, or something of that nature, I would agree with you. But that is not the case for the majority here. Most of us are born healthy, and relatively well-off.

You can't write social awkwardness off as a genetical defect. Maybe you could make a case for that in the case of severe aspergers or something of that nature.

>if having sex is something that your supposed to get through hard work

I didn't say that. Having sex has a lot to do with your social skills. Some people happen to be very outgoing and it comes naturally to them. To those that it doesn't come naturally to, THEY are the ones who have to do the hard work.
>>
>>26866697
>It's the only self I know.
pro tip: 99% of people aren't actually who they think they are
>>
>>26867287

All I said was women are not at fault for your virginity. Your comeback to that was that women have faults. In other words, a non sequitur.
>>
>>26867412
You are assuming that nobody tries here which is the usual dismissive normie view. See >>26867308
>>
>>26864697
this tbqh, charisma is huge and many autists don't have that.
>>
>>26867525
>Try absolutely everything from creeping on disabled girls to trying to woo homeless girls with bread

In your case, I concede that you are not at fault. You were just born retarded.
>>
>>26867401
>The only thing that has anything near the success rate of losing your virginity is literacy but even that is due to the government imprisoning every child in a room for 6 hours a day
exactly
>>26867412
>For those who genuinely suffer from a pretty extreme genetic condition, or something of that nature, I would agree with you.
i smell a false dichotomy, just because i don't have polio that doesn't mean im not disadvantaged or that my disadvantage is insignificant
>You can't write social awkwardness off as a genetical defect.
there are a lot of mental conditions, none of them self inflicted. Also it doesn't have to be genetic to put you at a disadvantage. If you were born in a fatherless house for example, or where bullied
relentlessly as a child
>I didn't say that. Having sex has a lot to do with your social skills. Some people happen to be very outgoing and it comes naturally to them. To those that it doesn't come naturally to, THEY are the ones who have to do the hard work.
I agree completely but most people are social naturally, its evolution, thats how we as a species evolved. The issue is there are few people who dont have socialization come naturally to them and generally its not their fault my reasoning being the post you replied to
>>26867434
I'll quote verbatim
I posted >>26866156 as my first reply to you
"not him but
>im a loser who fucked myself over
>therefore everyone who is in my position fucked themselves over"
Women not mentioned once
then you posted "Because all women are whores, only interested in chad, and these guys had no chance to begin with, right? Ok."
now you're telling me "why did you bring up women" I did not.
>>
>>26867551
All I am mad about is that when I got diagnosed they didn't even offer me any help in building charisma, they just gave me SJW "everything will be okay" BS and left me to my own devices Predictably I am now 24 and never even touched a girl
>>
>>26867588
>If you were born in a fatherless house for example, or where bullied
relentlessly as a child

Neither is an excuse. Not being social by nature is also not an excuse.

As for bringing up women, the person I was replying to seemed to blame them for his problems. You replied to me, so I assumed you held the same position.
>>
File: 1448768997619.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
1448768997619.png
20 KB, 432x330
>>26865793
This one?
Fuckyoobot
>>
>>26864697
would you date and fuck a fat and short dude ?
no?
WELL MOTHERFUCKER THEN I GUESS THAT LOOKS ARE ALL THAT MATTERS
fucking asshole.
>>
>>26865600
>everyone prefers to fuck attractive people
well then looks is all that matters then.
right ?
fuck off whore i wish that i can know where you live so i can put 7 bullets into your fucking face,
>>
File: Top_Ugly_Woman__36[1].jpg (27 KB, 400x515) Image search: [Google]
Top_Ugly_Woman__36[1].jpg
27 KB, 400x515
Men only care about looks :(
>>
>>26867727
The media industry is full of fat short men who get laid. There is only one barrier to getting laid and that is either disfigurement or autism.
>>
>>26867674
>Neither is an excuse. Not being social by nature is also not an excuse.
Excuse for what? Giving up? I agree, nobody should give up, but regardless people should acknowledge that some of us have it worse off than others
and that your triumph agaisnt adversity no matter how difficult, doesn't reflect mine and what I have to go through. To make a generalization that 'you are a loser because you are lazy' is ridiculous
>>
>>26867870

Different people have different problems, some have it worse than others - I get it.

Jesus shit, I never said everyone had it the same. I'm just arguing against the retards who think that women are cunts for not offering their vaginas to them.

I can't believe I just wasted all this time arguing with you. Fuck you fuck you fuck you.
>>
>>26867929
are you or are you not the person who posted this?
>You might not be "entirely" at fault, but for the most part, you are.
this is what I am arguing against
>>
>>26867929
>I'm just arguing against the retards who think that women are cunts for not offering their vaginas to them.
Why are you on /r9k/?
>>
>>26867968

Ugly, stupid and evil people all get laid. Hell, actual retards have gotten laid. We are not talking about some monumental struggle of a poor quadruple amputee who wants to make it big as a multi billionaire basketball player, we are talking about getting a female to agree to accept your dick. Yes, it is your damn fault.

I'm going to bed now, so I will have to end the conversation here.
>>
Okay, so looks and personality matters.

You can't just have one, you need both.
>>
>>26868058
>Yes, it is your damn fault.
refer to
>>26867870
>>26867588
>>26867256
>monumental struggle of a poor quadruple amputee who wants to make it big as a multi billionaire basketball player
as a person who has been alone for the most of his life, this is a big deal for me and something thats about as monumental as a normie winning the lottery
>>
Of course looks arent the only thing

money will also help

Yep looks and money, good luck!
>>
>>26867412
I'm an ugly manlet who spent my teen years exercising and trying to be attractive in a variety of ways, I was actually one of the most fit people in school, but received absolutely no attention from any female and asked out multiple girls of varying attractiveness with zero success. I barely made it through school and almost dropped out which I now accept is because of depression even though I didn't know what it was at the time. I became a shut-in after school and eventually became fat.

I've been told that I most probably had severe depression and was probably schizoid by psychs. I also now realize that the reason I've never been very interested in girls is because I'm a hebe. I can't justify relationships any more because I believe that love is a myth and I think it's a fact that people are only ever just settling for each other and because I'm short and definitely ugly I know for a fact that I will never be a girl's ideal mate, I probably won't be anywhere near the most desirable guy for any girl in just about any room I ever enter. I'm not really attracted to adults and even then I would have to settle for a girl I just couldn't bring myself to be attracted to. I can't logically justify any situation where I realistically enter a relationship that's more desirable than just being alone. I find the idea of casual sex repulsive, I'm barely interested in sex and what I'm looking for is "love" even though I don't think it's humanly possible in the best circumstances.

Please, normalfag, give me some advice about where to go from here to have a happy and desirable relationship.

Do I just be myself?

Tell me how I can't complain that I'll never be a normal person with a normal head who wants normal things.

>>26867839
>bruh, become rich and famous and powerful then women will like you
It's that easy! It's not like there's millions or billions or people trying to get rich and famous and not accomplishing that.

Holy fucking shit.
>>
File: image.png (288 KB, 398x306) Image search: [Google]
image.png
288 KB, 398x306
>>26864697
True.

>meet hot guy from the marines on POF
>masculine jaw line
>football player in high school
>is a complete sperg the second we met in person
>interrupts me to talk about irrelevant shit from two weeks ago
>"despises" objects like umbrellas and can't touch them
>tredmill fetish

Catfished m8
>>
>>26868058
>"it's so easy bro!, jus b urself!"
>>
>>26868262
>tredmill fetish

Fucking elaborate on that one
>>
>>26868262
fuck you for going for guys just because they were in the army and fuck you for ditching him just because he was autistic
>>
>>26868302
Something something the gears are memorizing and watching the belt go. Claimed its arousing, plus watching girls jiggle on it makes it the "best invention man has ever made"

>>26868382
Autistic and racist actually
>>
>>26868450
>racist
what did you expect, he was in the marines, he literally shoots asians for a living
>>
>>26868544
Racism is a big no-no with girls

Women tend to be heavily influenced by society, generally more sheltered and be completely fucking braindead beyond reciting what other people tell them so it makes sense.
>>
TL:DR Normies are righteous angels is all your fault, now kill yourself
T-Thanks
>>
>>26864697
My brother showed me today the picture of a really handsome green haired boy in his university, he was like a 8/10 when he was 19, then he showed me the pics of him nowadays (24 year old), he's a legit 3/10: bald, fat with a double chin and barely distinguishable face shape, from a lefit 8/10 to a 3/10, he was legitimately really attractive, now he looks like total SHIT, like any random fat autistic loser.

The funny thing about it is that he's totally oblivious of his condition, in the photo of him when he was good looking his sister commented:
>oh you were so handsome, what happened?
he responded completely seriously
>fuck, I forgot how to ask the barber to cut my hair

The thing is, he LOST 50% of his hair and he's legit bald now at 24 and he didn't even REALIZE IT.

Yes, belive me he's oblivious of this, his facebook page is covered in anime and videogames character and photos of said characters, he's description is cringy as fuck, it goes something like this:

My main hobbies is watching anime, video games and sci fi fiction, my nick name is (some weeb weird anime name that I don't remember)-kun.

He's completely oblivious of his condition and of what he lost, he was so great looking too and now he looks like a worm.
>>
>>26869699
*fuck I meant green eyed boy
>>
its a real struggle, I wish all these robots would know.

I'm somewhat attractive but I have mild aspergers so I'm fucked when I talked

don't bee urself. fake everything, fake being a chad until they believe you are one

it hurts my brain but I have no other option
>>
>>26869911
You can't fake being a chad in fucking FACEBOOK age you absolute retard.

Also you're a retard if you wanna get the Stacy, go for the shy/weird cute girl, that's your chance, you're brain dead if you wanna go for Staceys with 3000 likes on Facebook.
>>
>>26869986
wow, its like making an account on Facebook is mandatory

fake a better personality, eventually women will believe it,

depends tho, its not like I'm not being shown signs of attraction by qt girls :^)
>>
File: 1452145455336.png (78 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1452145455336.png
78 KB, 200x300
>>26864697
>CHARISMA

Nope. Charisma is only really good for making a ton of friends. Girls don't give a shit about your personality 90% of the time if you're good looking enough for them.

Charisma and boldness still got me landed in the friendzone because I am of average attractiveness.
>>
>>26866466
>>26866697
>>26867413

>It's the only self I know.

This is the problem. Normies wear masks constantly in the form of adherence to mainstream media and modern social norms to shield themselves from themselves.

"be urslef" actually means "be what everyone else is so you don't stick out"
>>
>>26870242
Limiting beliefs.
>>
>>26870301
and what exactly do you mean by that anonymous?
>>
>>26867306
Kilowatts per Hour/Volts
>>
>>26870301
le pua jargon
>>
>>26870177
>wow, its like making an account on Facebook is mandatory

Errr, it is if you're like under 25, litterally everyone I know my age (20) has it, it is a huge red flag not to have it.

And if you DO have it, I doubt the average robot could pass the normie test.

>fake a better personality

Yep you're a sperg allright, I see the "good personality" meme but most of you don't even know what you're talking about
>>
>>26865699
>I konw for a fact that I'm pretty attractive.
Pics or shut the fuck up, ugly.
>>
>>26865428
yea vapid women are not worth the trouble. I'm actually a pretty damn good looking guy and get like 30-50 matches a week on tinder but it never goes anywhere. Like you said so many other guys competing for them and they can never carry a convo. Only 4/10's message me first and attempt to talk(which is extremely rare) and they are boring as fuck and uninteresting and aren't good looking enough for me to want to put in any effort.
>>
>>26870295
When I say be yourself I mean really be yourself. The true you. Fuck the normies, they're quite literally insane. I've been around many of them. They're idiots and they're insane for the most part.
Don't worry about them and do you. Plus when you're legitimately you, normies actually look up to you because they desperately want to be themselves deep down.
>>
Except he doesn't look that good. He's built but he looks dopey and weird.
>>
>>26864697
>tfw this is me
>tfw all I do is play vidya and go to the gym
>>
>>26870379

there's no point in arguing with an arrogant looser
I'll let you be with your self-righteous beliefs as if listening to them makes me a better person. no, have fun with your self.inflicted pain.
>>
If this were true girls would not stop replying to me as soon as I showed them what I look when talking online. In reality you need a bit of both, or just have money.
>>
>>26867308
>creeping on disabled girls
Have you learn nothing from Katawa Shoujo? Disabled people are still people. They might or might not be desperate. They are not bottom of the barrel. That'd be you.

>trying to woo homeless girls with bread
My. Freaking. God.

Hey! It's not my fault i am homeless! The system's fucked! (Not wrong) I've tried everithing from being a beggar to selling "secondhand" candy to schoolchildren (Dude, what.)
>>
>>26870295
>It is either one extreme or the other.

Be yourself means: Be the kind of person you want others to see you as.

With an implicit: DON'T BE FROM FUCKING STEPFORD EITHER, YOU IDIOT.
>>
>>26872676
Are you retarded?

>>26867308
I know the feeling

I've tried my hardest to be as desirable as possible and failed in every way regardless of who I tried to attract.

I actually genuinely tried to see if I could start a relationship with disabled girl but she rejected me outright
>>
>>26864697
As a 5/10 that constantly bags up 8/10 - 10/10, I can tell you that it definitely boils down to personality more than anything. If you're diagnosed on the spectrum, you'll see bitches pull a David Blaine and vanish out of fucking thin air. I've seen it happen to my buddy over and over again (he's diagnosed with aspergers). It's pretty heartbreaking since he's actually better looking than me and he only wants love.
>>
>>26872916
>Are you retarded?
Nope, i am not from around here.
>>
>>26873248
yeah then call the fucking cops or she is gonna die save her life, I don't have her fucking info
>>
>le ebin "looks don't matter" maymay
Educate yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.