[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have qt azn gf >but long distance >a girl at my college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: 1356135443822.jpg (24 KB, 353x427) Image search: [Google]
1356135443822.jpg
24 KB, 353x427
>have qt azn gf
>but long distance
>a girl at my college asks for help with a photoshoot for her course
>help her
>go back to mine to edit photographs
>gradually gets more and more touchy-feely
>end up cuddling and have a nap together
>wake up, cuddle some more
>faces get closer
>kiss
>make out and cuddle some more for 3 hours
>she leaves
>a million levels of guilt about situation

This was yesterday
do i tell my long distance gf? do i just avoid saying anything? I'm paranoid she'll find out somehow.
>>
>>26863266
leave here forever
>>
>>26863351
thanks for the suggestion, but no thanks
>>
I suppose this is too normie to post here

thanks for nothing everyone
>>
>men hate women because they cheat
>they will defend this guy for cucking his loyal ldr gf

Just you wait and see, hypocrites.
>>
DO NOT TELL HER. Hold the guilt on your own back. You won't hurt her if you don't tell her.
>>
>>26863590
What did you expect retard
Why would you go to the board for virgins and loners to ask for relationship advice
>>
>>26863656
fight me

>>26863631
That's what I'm thinking but i'm paranoid she'll find out some other way. we have had a pretty perfect relationship up until now. I'm not sure what part of me didn't stop me from kissing this other girl.
>>
>had a crush on a friend for years
>crush was mutual but nothing happened because we're stupid like that
>stop hanging out
>she has a 2yr relationship and I have a 4yr relationship
>we see eachother at a birthday after years of not hanging out
>both get tipsy/sort of drunk
>hold hands entwining our fingers
>sit down and she rubs my thigh
>she pulls me by the hand to a separate room from the party to talk and stare at my eyes
>party ends we hugged and parted ways
>mfw I don't feel guilty and haven't told my gf

Should I even feel guilty?
>>
>>26863839
I mean, I'd gladly swap situations with you.
>>
>>26863266
Fuck off
And fuck you robot
>>
>>26863656
>mfw it was for relationship advice just 5 years ago
Virgins and loners are more likely on the wapanese boards and magic the gathering sites. You come here to mock autists and roleplay to troll normies.
>>
>>26863266
>LDR

Have you ever met her in real life or is this an internet only thing?
>>
>>26863992
We meet about once every 4 weeks for a weekend and spend about 2 solid weeks together every 4-5 months.
>>
>>26863992
And we've been together two years.
>>
>>26864034
And you have sex when you meet?
>>
>>26864068
Atleast once or twice a day, why?
>>
>>26864079
Just making sure you're actual bf/gf and not some play-thing where you haven't even kissed.
>>
>>26863266
In this post you've alienated all of r9k
>you actually have a azn gf
>you cheated on said azn gf
>you have a perfect relationship azn gf
>you have something that not only makes you desirable to one grill, but two. this is more than just coincidence
>YOU HAVE HAD SEX
>>
>>26864263
i'm still a robot at heart :(
>>
dont be a little bitch and just keep it to yourself OP. she doesnt need to know.

as much as you are in denial about it she does shit like that with chad all the time when you are away. prob gets her pussy rekt by him and she doesnt say anything.
>>
>>26864467
okay, except she doesn't. I have decided i'm not going to mention it though.
>>
>>26863990
>mfw it was for relationship advice just 5 years ago
wrong
>>
>>26865163
Have fun with that guilt eating away at you
>>
>>26865774
This lol. Cognitive dissonance is on par with torture
>>
Get the fuck off of this board

Origigigiginal
>>
>>26864407
Shut the fuck up. I hate you so much right now.
>>
>>26865163
Haha yeah. Maybe she just decides not to mention it, similar to you.
>>
>>26866202
I am 100% sure she doesn't. But if she has I suppose we'd be on even ground.

>>26865774
>>26865979
:((( I just hope I can rationalise or forget it soon enough.
>>
>>26866176
I've been browsing /r9k/ for six, maybe seven years. I'm more robot than you'll ever be.
>>
>>26866338
i've been here longer than you. also you're full of shit cause this board was gone for a while
>>
>>26863772
>not sure what part of me didn't stop me

Maybe the fact that you're a sack of shit
>>
>>26863839
If you didn't make out or fuck then you're fine.
>>
>>26866605
The board did vanish for a while. I didn't say it was here the whole time now did I? I've still been browsing it for the past seven years bridging that gap.
>>
>>26863266
>have qt azn gf
>but long distance

What's the point in that?
>>
>>26863266

> a million levels of guilt about situation

Have you even thought of what she must have done over on her side?

Nigger you kissed some girl she probably chokes on Chad cock every fortnight. College girls with LD boyfriends are so easy to screw and the fun part is you will never, EVER find out.
>>
>>26866622
Well, I'm not going to disagree. But it's against a lot of my own personal motivations and beliefs.

>>26866700
Because there's no-one else like her. It sounds cliche but it's as though she's the asian female equivalent of myself.

>>26866711
We have a very very strong bond. But I'll entertain your scenario, thanks for the input.
>>
>>26866749

> We have a very very strong bond. But I'll entertain your scenario, thanks for the input.

hahaha keep deluding yourself into thinking she's a saint, cuckie

I'll get the last laugh when you find out Chad plowed her while on your little, meaningless LDR thing.
>>
File: 13421642164214.jpg (11 KB, 180x222) Image search: [Google]
13421642164214.jpg
11 KB, 180x222
>>26866749

> We have a very very strong bond.

And this is why you smooched Ms. photoshoot, right?

I wonder what your little "azn qt" does when she gets lonely.
>>
>>26866825
I can account for almost every hour of her time. But sure thing, man. She's the last type of girl to go for chads. Not sure if you've ever spoken to a Chinese girl but they're dead loyal.

>>26866861
Yeah. You got me there. Me and her have discussed being able to flirt with others and she was comfortable with me doing it to other girls (and has said if I wanted to make out with strangers when I go out to clubs (which is literally never), then it's okay). But doesn't like the idea of her doing it herself.
>>
You have several options.

1. if you want to stay together with long distance girl, neven fucking tell her.
If you tell her she will never be able to trust you again. Eventually she will leave you.

If this is the situation. Tell the other girl that you are sorry and made a mistake. Explain the situation that you already have a girl friend but for some reason could't hold back. Explain it reasonably and she will understand and back off.

2. You feel like relationship with long distance isn't important to you and ypu want to end it.
Do how you feel. Tell her or not.
If you do decide to tell her, explain that you have done this certian mistake and you feel that you can't keep on lying to yourself anymore. This will be good for the long run, even though it might be hard at first.
If you don't tell, make sure she will never find out, that is if you still somehow stay friend (don't get me wrong, not impossible, but at first you will have to keep distance in talking)

Wich ever you choose, think of it hard. The most important aspect is that are you happy and if you have/had any doupts of your current relationship.
>>
File: 132416452164214.jpg (661 KB, 1719x2563) Image search: [Google]
132416452164214.jpg
661 KB, 1719x2563
>>26866974

> she was comfortable with me doing it to other girls

open your fucking eyes man holy shit that's a massive red flag
>>
>>26867005
Thanks for the genuine advice man.
I agree with the whole happiness thing. I am meeting the other girl tomorrow where I'm going to explain that it shouldn't have happened. She knows I have a girlfriend but also knows we're longdistance.
In the past, she's asked how me and my girlfriend dealt with the distance, which led to me and her talking about how me and my gf have that kind of very mild 'open' thing. Cause we're both confident both of us are irreplaceable.

>>26867041
Well, no. Girls who aren't whores exist too my friend.
>>
>>26867162

> Well, no. Girls who aren't whores exist too my friend.

Ignorance is bliss. For your own sake I suggest you keep being ignorant, because when the harsh "all women are the same" truth hits you square in the face you'll be left with nothing.
>>
>>26867162
np man. Just stay smart and dont do decisions in a split second. THat never end well.
Try to think with your brain not just the heart. Also helps if you have a friend to talk to that could give outside advice.
>>
>>26867209
lmao thats a big nope. Keep telling your self that and have fun not trusting anyone
>>
It s probably best to not tell her, that way it will only harm yourself. Just make sure it doesn't happen again.

Or maybe you should tell her if she could find out. If she finds out and you lied about it, it will will hurt a lot more

I'd tell her if I was in your situation, and instantly express just how bad you feel about it. I'm a hugless kissless virgin though, so you probably want to do the opposite

and I hope you know race mixing is degenerate OP
>>
>>26867209
Thanks man. I'll remember you when my world comes crashing down around me. Most of my friends are female. They're people too.
>>
>>26867234
I've been chatting to a friend this evening and he just seems to think I should tell her. He's a bit of a whiteknight though so I'm not feeling it.

>>26867315
Yeah. I think I'll ease her into being open with the idea of me doing it so if she ever does find out in the future it won't hurt too bad. The likelihood of her finding out is incredibly low.

also, asian female/white male masterrace
>>
Break up with the girl. You cheated on her.
>>
>>26868043
if only the world was so clear cut
>>
>>26863266
You are such a fucking asshole OP. Jesus, if you were a grill, everyone would be hating you so bad. This is just unfair.
Anyway, I hate you and you should tell her. You may still want to be with her, but she has to know, and SHE should decide if the relationship goes on or not.
>>
>>26868023
If you're anything like me it will slowly fuck you up. Anytime you will hear or read about people's hate for cheaters or how much pain cheaters caused them, you will know deep down inside that you're part of that group. You previously mentioned that it goes against your beliefs, so unless you somehow manage to consciously replace your moral compass (very very unlikely), the guilt will grow stronger and stronger.

I know it's going to be a bitch to tell her butyou will have to eventually do it, so save yourself the the mental energy and get it over with
>>
>>26866679
>college
you cant have been here for that long
and even so, you're still not a robot, at the very most you can choose to call yourself a cyborg.
>>
>>26868608
I've been visiting since I was fifteen. I'll settle for cyborg.

>>26868263
Sorry

>>26868499
I have a feeling the same might happen to me, but I'll have to resist it and forget it happened.
>>
>>26868937
>I have a feeling the same might happen to me, but I'll have to resist it and forget it happened.

why do you HAVE to
>>
>>26863622
Assuming she hasnt also been unfaithful hmm
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.