[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup, wagecuck? How is your workday going?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Sup, wagecuck? How is your workday going?
>>
>>26862320
Haven't started it yet. I go in at 2 pm.
I've spent the morning watching My Name Is Earl and drifting in and out of sleep.
>>
hey NEET, did you see that Trump NEETpost last night? was that you?
>>
Its 19:28 here. I'm on the train back home and once im here im gonna have dinner with my girlfriend then watch tv and fuck.
Dont be jealous
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26862320
This is a good pair of questions that make wagies feel worthy.
>>
>>26862320
Stop avoiding the thread that matters. Get in there and get your lazy parasite ass blasted.
>>26860670
>>
Fantastic actually.
Boss took me to lunch to tell me I was getting a promotion, a raise and that I will finally get to start traveling to the territories I am responsible for and now because it's so slow I am reading some philosophy waiting for emails to come in
>>
It's my day off, but my boss just texted me and said I got a promotion
>>
>>26862320

>Wake up in morning
>Suicidal beyond measurability
>Shit, get dressed, eat, brush teeth.
>Git to work
>Be bored out of my mind for 7 hours
>Have no real social relationship with any of my co-workers, just do my work without talking to anyone unless I have to.
>Get home
>Have no energy to do anything at all.
>Repeat until 65 or I kill myself, whatever comes first.

I've already realized I can't win.
Well played NEET, You've won already.
Feels good, doesn't it?

I work away my life to collect a paycheck I can't even use because I have no energy to do anything except get myself to work in the morning.
>>
>>26862577

May I ask what you profess in?
>>
>>26862723
I work in sales for a very large manufacturer. Largest independently owned manufacturer of this particular product in North America.

Don't want to give too many more specifics because it would be too easy to narrow down

But I'll finally get to traveling all over the east coast, all of Canada, Southern California, Arizona as well as getting to go to Australia once a year.

Pretty happy about it to be honest
>>
File: 1425505155848.gif (354 KB, 328x400) Image search: [Google]
1425505155848.gif
354 KB, 328x400
Does collegecuck count? Cause I had a pretty comfy day. I had a test in easy ass music theory, then a safety lecture in shop. Tuesday is my easy day. Feels fucking good.
>>
File: d.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>Day off
>Think about getting some takeout from a restaurant
>Decide it's not worth taking a shower and untangling my hair
>Think about going to the mall
>Every time I go people call me ugly and make faces at me, not worth it
>Think about getting drunk
>It will fuck up my gains, forget about it
>Think about watching a horror movie
>Hasn't been a good one in a year and Netflix has the same old shit
>Think about buying something off Amazon
>Remember I don't have a disposable income and my employer just dropped raise yields company-wide by 60% and disguised it as "investing in their associates"
>Think about calling up one of my two friends to hang out
>Remember that alone shit is more entertaining and less exhausting than staring at a screen and pretend-laughing at whatever stupid-ass comedy they want to watch
>Think about posting on 4chan
>Every thread I post in stops getting replies
>Think about eating something around the house
>None of it is satisfying, just want red meat and I haven't had it in a year
Is this what it feels like when your life is over?
>>
>>26863540

>Every time I go people call me ugly and make faces at me

Wtf, You got me curious OP. I've seen some ugly fuckers in my life time but people have never called them out on it.
>>
>>26864054
It only happens when I'm at the mall.
>>
>>26864076

Why at the mall?
>>
>>26864091
I don't know... A lot of young people looking to shit on someone to make themselves look cool in front of their friends. I try not to make eye contact but teenagers take it upon themselves to fuck with me.

Like I'll be walking allll the way to the end of the phone store to pay my bill and one of the girls from a group will whisper just loud enough for me to hear "He's so ugly"
>>
NEET here, not even joking what should my mom get me for dinner tonight, I had tendies last night so I need some advice, all fast food is an option too any other NEETS having this problem?
>>
>>26864148

Chinese takeout, Love that shit and would gladly eat it for the rest of my life.
>>
>>26862320
Hey bro. I'm not working today, or any day this week except Saturday. My job goes that I get emailed asking me if I'm available to come in, and I either say no or yes. I would like a day besides Saturday this week but I have to wait around for them to ask. $375 a day is incredibly solid, don't get me wrong, but you aren't really making it worth your while unless you're working at least three days a week.

I do have a second interview on Friday for a job I'm very excited for. I'm so close to moving out of my parents house. The process would be a lot sooner but my application got rejected by the fucking apartment I applied to. I guess my poor decisions in the past have reflected poorly on my credit. Maybe I can appeal and offer to pay six months in advance to let me rent. I really do like that apartment. Overall I just can't wait to be on my own. I have enough money to live comfortably for a few years and this job I'm up for will give me supreme confidence points with the Facebook normies on my friends list. Whatever, I guess I'm a normie too.

/blog.
>>
>>26862696
where you like this in school too?

Do you know when it started.
>>
>>26864146

Damn, I feel bad for ya man.
If I was you I'd lash out at them, even though it's not a very good idea.
>>
>>26864168
My fucking NEET senpai, I was thinking chinese take out too are we long lost brothers, thanks def having her pick it up and that was the most atress of my day kek
>>
>>26864188

I was exactly like this in school.
I never did any homework or studied, yet I got above C in most grades, I could've become a doctor or something but I was too lazy to commit to anything and I had no energy to actually work in school.
>>
>>26864192
No point. It's not gonna change anything and they'll feel even more justified for doing it.

Growing up, I always felt I looked decent but this kind of stuff shatters that delusion.
>>
>>26864236

Truth is, most "ugly" people actually look decent, but normies tend to go that extra length just to have something to talk/laugh about.

There have been instances where I've seen people start conversations with something along the lines of "That guy over there actually wears socks over sandals, what the fuck? *laughter*" and in a few sentences they've gone to "He is probably going to end up as a child molester, that fucking freak".

It's astonishing how much of their life revolves around degrading others, that's all they talk about. That's why I've never really tried being a normie, I can't be mean to people, I'm unable to.
>>
>>26864236
Dude, they're fucking children. How old are you? 21? 22? These kids shouldn't be on your level. Next time it happens, just dismiss them in a non-showy manner. It will crush them.
>>
Fuugggg senpai, its almost 230 and I just woke up, about to eat some chicken nuggets and play FF7, I could never wagecuck it
>>
>>26862606
No he didnt faggot, but thanks for having a job, I need you to pay taxes so I can get meh NEET $$
>>
I'm not WageLording at the moment.
>>
>>26863398
It almost counts but doesnt, see college still requires you to wake up and do productive things, after college you will get a job its the path to the dark side
>>
>>26864334
I woke up at 12, but then again i stayed up all night and spent a good portion of that time shit posting
>>
>>26864318

Point is, youngsters own these places and you don't feel welcome. It's why seniors fuck off inside all day.
>>
I get paid 25,000 pounds a year to do almost zero work.

I sit at my desk about an hour a day and then "work from home" for the rest of it.

Enjoy your poverty, NEETs.
>>
>>26864426
Sorry M8 I get a free apartment, I dont work, get free food and 2k a month to dick off with poor wagey
>>
>>26864458

>2k

What's that in real money?
>>
>>26864473
24,000 tax free a year
>>
>>26865349
Good for you, you are hardly above the poverty line
>>
>>26865661
I like it, I mean everything is paid for i get paid to be NEET
>>
>>26865898
Hey, to each their own. If my taxes go to keep you happy and you feel fulfilled in your life than I am happy to know my money is going to help someone. But doesn't it hurt knowing that the government has put an actual amount on how much your life is worth? I would hate that feeling
>>
File: 1415102603424.jpg (50 KB, 402x602) Image search: [Google]
1415102603424.jpg
50 KB, 402x602
>>26865661
I'm working 40 hours a week and bringing home 1.2k/month after taxes.

There's no way he's telling the truth. If you can make 2k sitting around playing with dragon dildos all day, there would be no Bernie Sanders. Lazy shits everywhere would already be living the dream.
>>
>>26867178
Damn dude what do you do?
>>
File: 1432054496879.jpg (96 KB, 704x960) Image search: [Google]
1432054496879.jpg
96 KB, 704x960
>>26867466
Stock shelves

Still, you'd have to be making at least $20/hour to be pulling the kind of money he is
>>
>>26867548
Well thank you for actually contributing to society
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.