[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Virgin >Fap a lot >Best friend is normie,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (493 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
493 KB, 1600x900
>Be me
>Virgin
>Fap a lot
>Best friend is normie, popular, charismatic and has an attractive gf
>mfw I realise i am total opposite of my best friend

What should i do?
>>
kill him and wear his skin
>>
>>26859653
write a sitcom
>>
>>26860171
TOP KEK
>>26859653
OP you should be happy that you have even 1 friend with this shit personality and looks.
>>
It's all right, your friend gets hit by a bus and you get to fuck Cassie who is much hotter than Michelle.
>>
>>26860171
I was going to say this exact and very original thing.
>>
>>26860629
>>26860564
>>26860495
>>26860251

Guys im serious, dont know what to do
>>
>>26860796
Wear your friend like a bunny suit.
>>
>>26859653

He's not your best friend. He's your only friend, and you're that weird guy he hangs out with sometimes.
>>
>>26859653
>>26860796
K I L L Y O U R S E L F
I L L Y O U R S E L F K
L L Y O U R S E L F K I
L Y O U R S E L F K I L
Y O U R S E L F K I L L
O U R S E L F K I L L Y
U R S E L F K I L L Y O
R S E L F K I L L Y O U
S E L F K I L L Y O U R
E L F K I L L Y O U R S
L F K I L L Y O U R S E
F K I L L Y O U R S E L
>>
>>26860564
But then he gets cucked while she whores around even more and hes such an orbiter he follows her to new york

Whatever happened with that, I stopped watching halfway through generation 2
>>
>>26859653
Stop comparing yourself to others and focus on yourself.
Does he bring you down when you're with him?
>>
>>26862718

Not OP, but I have a friend who's like this, he doesn't bring me down often, but it happens sometimes.
>>
>>26862772
Does he do it intentionally? If he does, he's insecure deep down and probably regulates his self-esteem through you.
Is it a normie-robot relationship?
>>
>>26862926

Yeah I guess i'ts intentional, but I've already worked out that he's insecure, He won't admit it but it's pretty obvious since he's angry all the time and gets people to like them by being mean to them, I'm the only one he's not mean to all the time, much due to the fact that I can defend myself both verbally and physically.

But yeah, It's a normie/robot relationship, the last dream I had was about me losing my virginity, when I woke up I was suicidal.
>>
>>26862977
He sounds like a massive narcissist. Tread carefully.
Don;t even bother engaging him or defending yourself. You know deep down whatever shit he says isn't true, so why care?
Don't worry about sex so much my friend. Once you stop caring about that bullshit and just focus on yourself, it will come to you.
>>
>>26863054

Thanks for the advice, friend!
I can't really give you anything back except the fact that you helped brighten my day.

But thanks anyways! I'll keep it in mind.
>>
>>26863108
It feels good helping people :)
Your thanks is more than enough.
I'm glad I could help.
>>
mow him down with a truck
>>
>>26863108

Okay so you're friend is a narcissist

He's got a made up identity

two things:

angry because he isn't as awesome as he feels he should be. everything frustrates him because, as his identity is made up, not given to him by the world, it is often contradicted - hence he feels attacked, put apon, by people refusing to totally bow to him.

second thing is that, it seems, since he is constantly angry as you described, mean etc, but socially successful, that he has a particular set of skills which mean his best chance of living up to some awesome identity is by acting like that. he could choose to be more neutral, at least attempting to be benevolent - not totally and obviously fucking with people and liking it. he's not mean to you because you offer him something identity sustaining (e.g. he's awesome compared to you) so he doesn't feel the same rage around you -- probably more this than that you'll stand up to him, but that might be part of it as well.
>>
>>26859653
You should have practised for girls together, then some of that would rub off on you.
>>
>>26862718
OP here, no rarely ever except when im being self deprecating, infact he's probably one of the only reasons I have friends due to my ass burgers.
>>26862264
We've been friends and probably best friends for best part of a decade.
Even admitted that if I'll be his best man if he ever gets married.
>>
>>26863568
I know anon but everytime he winged me i just turned out to be the cute shy weird friend of the popular boy.
Wish i was more out going
>>
>>26863731
Why are you self deprecating? If they're jokes then fuck yeah, if you can't laugh at yourself then what's the point? But if you legitimately believe what you say to yourself, you're making that your reality.
You're probably an awesome person deep down, you're the reason you have friends. Don't let the ass burgers get you down. You're different, you're not just another face in the crowd.
People who are different are the best kinds of people.
>>
>>26863546

> he's not mean to you because you offer him something identity sustaining (e.g. he's awesome compared to you) so he doesn't feel the same rage around you

I don't know about this, he's meaner towards people that are less "awesome" than me.
>>
>>26863943
He perhaps doesn't want to lose you because you're probably a great source of supply.
Are you a good listener and do you like to make others feel good about themselves?
>>
>>26863978

Yeah, I'm a good listener and if someone is noticeably down I do want them to feel good about themselves.
>>
>>26863901
Cheers based anon, I like to self deprecating because if i dont then i just make my self depressed any ways.
>>26863978
>>26864017
Holy shit anon you just described me, my friends say im a good listener and nice person
>>
>>26864017
>>26864181
Thing is... I've noticed most normies are actually narcissists to a degree, they're mostly not evil cunts but they pretend. No one is that normal. Being normal is fucking weird as shit desu.
Us "weirdos" who are good listeners are great supply. If being around them doesn't make you feel good move on and find some people who do.
>>
>>26864230
Are you refering to narcissistic as in the healthy sense of in the sense of personality disorder.
And nah he makes me feel good when im around him and he tells me vice versa.
>>
>>26864364
I honestly am starting to believe everyone has the disorder to an extent because so many people are just so fucking fake. Plus I've done research on it and how to spot them and honestly, so many people show signs of it.
Sounds like a good bloke then.
>>
>>26860796
Why do you feel the need to DO anything?
What's so compelling about this situation?
>>
>>26864516
Yeah i touched on it as well during uni, its only a problem when subclinical and doesnt interfer with everyday life
>>26864541
Its not like i feel compelled to do anything its just we alway watch eachothers back wether its a brawl or one of us is a bit down a needs to offload.
>>
In exact same situation
>>
File: 1452304098572.jpg (47 KB, 557x559) Image search: [Google]
1452304098572.jpg
47 KB, 557x559
>>26860796
You're asking an anonymous image board full of permavirgin autistic NEETS "what to do"
The best thing is to leave the board and attempt BS self-improvement meme, it works for some people sometimes. Just not for the irredeemable.

Or give up, close yourself off from all human contact and fill your life with virtual escapism. That's what I did.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.