[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What board (if any) did you frequent most prior to coming to r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: BAL46t0vPy1-Instagram.png (118 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
BAL46t0vPy1-Instagram.png
118 KB, 500x609
What board (if any) did you frequent most prior to coming to r9k?
>>
that image triggered me
>>
>>26856124
you dont find twitter frog funny?
>>
>>26856092
>op's pic
it's ok, i've been doing this for a while, i know what to expect

2008 - /b/
2009+ - /mu/ /r9k/
i've witnessed r9k's slow decline into self-loathing and i stood here and did nothing about it
>>
>>26856092
Is he sucking a dick or puking?
>>
>>26856171

do you not see the vein and the huge urethra of a human cock underneath?
>>
I main /tv/ but they have the absolute worst mods so I'm currently banned on both my computer and my phone. So I'm here until it goes away.
>>
Started on /b/, smoked /pol/ for a few weeks, discovered /k/, and its been my favourite since. I go on /r9k/ intermittently when I'm bored
>>
>>26856203
It could be undigested spaghetti.
>>
discovered 4chan in late '09. lurked /b/ for like half a year before I made my first post, which was my first thread.

never touched any other board until I saw someone link to /r9k/ after I browsed /b/ for a year, at which point I lurked /r9k/ until it was deleted.

moved to /v/ after that but I'm not gonna elaborate on what I browsed after that and when cause I don't want anyone to be like, "hey, you're that faggot from that board you browsed in [x year]. kill yourself"
>>
/a/, /tv/ and /vg/ until I got sick of the communities

/pol/ and /int/ are still pretty cool
>>
>>26856203
My aren't you the conoiceur
>>
>>26856246

btw, I completely misunderstood what OP was asking and just tried to copy what >>26856144 did
>>
>>26856171
context clues
>>
/r9k/ /v/ /ic/ man I miss /x/ so much but it's completely ruined. It has been impacted harder than /b/ and /r9k/ together. Why.
>>
>>26856259
well that's your funeral isn't it

i hope you learnt a lesson from this experience
>>
>>26856277

rip

maybe next time my life would be saved by reading comprehension
>>
>>26856092
I used to go to the original r9k before the relaunch,/v/,/tg/ and occasionally /fit/ when I needed advice on how not to fuck myself up doing things.

Don't frequent /v/ anymore due to breibartgate but /tg/ is still pretty decent. I guess I go to feels9k because I hate myself
>>
Came for /b/ and /mu/ in 06/07. When /r9k/ was made i liked the original content idea.

I'm 26 still here by habit and it makes me sad to see how discussion has changed.
>>
>>26856229
Who else here /r9/k/?
>>
>>26856226
kek spotted the iFag homo
>>
/v/a/g/ get it huehuehue
>>
>>26856092
>>26856124
im starting to think these guys are making them up.

cant even tell what site they capped it from. probably cuase they made it in ms paint.
>>
>>26856483

it looks like every other black twitter post ever. i assume it's what instagram looks like
>>
>>26856501
this is a very recent pepe tho

and the text reeks of your typical anon trying to emulate how black people type
>>
idk 4chan scares me, I used to only go on bee because I thought that was the only place I would really belong or have any use. That was back when I was 12 though and before I knew any better. Nowadays the only other one I go onto is /co/ and sometimes /ic/ :p I tried going on pol but it was depressing over there
>>
>>26856537
>this is a very recent pepe tho

probably archived on knowyourmeme.com, but even if not, it's not like it's impossible for a normie to browse /r9k/ and find the pepe themselves and share it on social media like this. 4chan gets to the front page of Reddit and imgur (Reddit's bitch and go-to image hosting site) constantly, and it's referenced every day on such sites like it's nothing, because it is.

dude the filename of the OP image has "instagram" in it....
>>
Used to be /b/ back in the old days then /v/ but now both are shit and /vg/'s a3g died here I am
>>
Started at /a/ but they kept making fun of shows I liked at the time and only seemed to care about shitty moe/cute girl stuff, so I went to /b/ for awhile and really loved it. The novelty wore off after awhile. Then I went to /lit/ but it seemed like a hivemind of everyone circle jerking the same books so I left. Finally I came to /r9k/ and stayed because of the relatability (was and still am a virgin that has crippling anxiety/depression). I've been rotting away here ever since.
>>
>>26856799
That's not what /lit/ is at all.
>>
I only started frequenting /r9k/ in '14. I have frequented many boards and other chans since '09
>>
>>26856597
do you go to /his/, someone made a few posts with emoticons like ^^ there as well
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.