[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
humiliating things your parents have done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: 1445465224044.png (731 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1445465224044.png
731 KB, 499x499
Story thread for that cringy shit

I'll start:

>be 11
>taking bath
>mommy walks in
>gasps
>"anon! What's wrong with your vagina? It's all weird"
>vag looks normal
>tell her nothing's wrong
>"anon, it's all reddish purple and the lips are swollen, does it hurt? "
>n-no
>she calls her fucking gyno
>go into appointment
>gyno takes a look
>I cry because I'm scared
>"everything is fine ma'am, she just has large labia"
TLDR Mom paid a doctor to call me a roastie
>>
>>26849542
Don't believe you. I'm going to need to see some pics
>>
>>26849781

I want to see pics too, I'll believe OP either way though.
>>
File: roasties.jpg (68 KB, 652x656) Image search: [Google]
roasties.jpg
68 KB, 652x656
>>26849781
>>26849849
pic of op's roastie
>>
>>26851456
looks pretty tasty desu
>>
>>26849542
creating me ;_;
>>
File: betterjustkillmyself.jpg (87 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
betterjustkillmyself.jpg
87 KB, 500x600
>>26849542
They make me go to family reunions.

I have a really attractive female cousin (she is older than me), and it causes me huge anxiety. I can barely speak around her, and I do everything I can to just ignore her, and I know that it creates an uneasy atmosphere, and I just have to hope nobody realizes why I do it.
>>
>>26849542
My dad showed up to my school, busted through every door until he found me, then whooped my ass in front of the entire class.
>>
>>26849781
>>26849849
>I need le pics, for science hurr hurr
Sure smells like reddit in here
>>
>>26851648
what the fuck happened
original
>>
>>26851710
I didn't clean my room. It fucking sucked, man. At least everyone knew I was pretty hard for enduring that ass kicking and not crying. I got dragged out of the room afterward and he signed me out of school to clean my room.

I was 12.
>>
My dad let me wear the same underwear and pants to school that I had been wearing for weeks, they smelled like piss badly. From 2nd to 5th grade.
>>
>>26851648

>American "parenting"
>>
>>26851815
At least I'm no beta faggot and had both parents raise me correctly. Also, this was at a time when it was still socially acceptable to discipline your kids for being a little shit.
>>
>>26851868
>At least I'm no beta faggot

And here you are on /r9k/
>>
>>26851756
have you neglected to clean your room since?
>>
>TLDR Mom paid a doctor to call me a roastie

my sides
>>
>>26851888
>implying coming to a board suddenly makes you beta
Alright, Autismo Virginitus.

>>26851935
I've hit a slump of depression that I'm crawling out of at the moment, so sometimes I'd let it go a little bit more than I'd like to have. Although, usually, no. I keep everything tidy.

The room wasn't even bad, it was just clothes.
>>
I'm almost 30 and my mother still manages to humiliate me and make me look like an asshole. she's completely tactless, and on top of that an alcoholic. it's a really bad combo, basically I can't tell her anything without it coming back to bite me on the ass in one way or another.
>>
>>26851888

It's true. If you're here, you're likely a beta or social reject. I accept this. At most you can be a decent functioning cyborg.
>>
>>26849542
Mystery is that you?

originalblahblah
>>
File: 1455401934691.jpg (278 KB, 994x1500) Image search: [Google]
1455401934691.jpg
278 KB, 994x1500
>>26852064
How the fuck are you faggots deducing this? That doesn't even make sense. It's no better than saying if you frequent Forbes, you're likely well off or rich.
>>
>>26852177
who would read a magazine about being poor and poor people though? probably not rich people unless they were incredibly shitty people.
>>
File: 1449455099333.gif (1010 KB, 233x226) Image search: [Google]
1449455099333.gif
1010 KB, 233x226
>>26849542
>diagnosed with Tourrets at age 5
>treated nice by all the teachers
>had to take breaks from class to relieve energy/tics
>want nothing more than to be normal
>work hard at suppressing tics
>by 12 I've lowered tic frequency to about once a month
>get card from parents for 13th birthday
>"Even though you're different, we still love you!"
>22 now, no tics whatsoever
>mfw I'll never escape the Tourrets label until I leave my immediate family forever
>>
>>26852217
>who would read a magazine about being poor and poor people though
What is the local newspaper? What about NATGEO or TIME? All of the above usually covers shit about poor people all the time.
>>
>>26852177

Valid point. But if you read %90 of the threads you can tell that the vast majority of robots are beta as hell.
>>
File: Jeb!.gif (2 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Jeb!.gif
2 MB, 800x533
>parents knew I was diagnosed with mental disorders at age 6
>didn't get me treated, because they thought if I knew, I would use it as an excuse
>end up having to admit it because said disorders have made my life shit and gotten worse
>it is too late to get any effective treatment anymore
I love my parents, but when I think of all that I have lost because they were too fucking stubborn to admit that mental disorders are real, it pisses me the fuck off. I could have had a normal life! I could have had friends, I could have had a gf, I could have been happy! But no, I have no social skills, scare people, and have nothing to lean on in the world except for religion.
>>
It didn't happen to me but a friend of mine, who has a degenerate step-dad who she disobeys, was walking away from her step-dad after school. Green text here:

>walking thru school gates
>see friend about 10 yards down the street
>she's walking fast as fuck across the street, obviously pissed off
>degenerate starts yelling at her from a small ass Honda
>gets out and angrily walks after her
>she starts running down the street
>he chases and tackles her
>she starts swinging at him but gets pinned down
>they yell at each other back and forth
>at least 1/5 of the school watching
>keep in mind this is in THE MIDDLE of the street

She's white but get step-dad is Hispanic.
>
>>
>>26849542
Give birth to me

Original
>>
>>26851772
I feel it, my parents didn't warn me of the smell from kindergarten to 10th grade. Never even thought about it until a long time friend told me. Feelsbadman
>>
>>26852059
She sounds emotionally abusive and not in a hurrdedurr meme way
>>
>Mom set me up with her friend to lose my v card on my 16th birthday
>They gossiped about it after
>>
>>26852376
Never too late my nigga
>>
I told my mom that I was having suicidal thoughts and was begging to get help and she just kept calling me a spoiled brat after that. I'm 22 now and she still does
>>
>>26851756
>>26851815
>>26851868
>dad had nothing better to do in the middle of a weekday than go act like a nigger
>acted like an out of control manchild instead of calmly whupping your ass in private
Yeah, what a class act

Anyways, my turn.
>mom slips once in a while and calls every one of my girlfriends by the name of the chick I dated in highschool

I don't really see my dad much as an adult, but he was big on public humiliation. Anything to cut us down in public was just gravy. I usually just try to forget about all the petty things he would do.

>>26853373
That's incredibly humiliating but also sort of hot somehow.

>>26853434
Mine would just say "you're fine, just get some rest".
>>
My mom took a picture of me grabbing my dick at 4 years old or something like that. She had it framed in her room.

I took it and hid it somewhere. Fuck that shit
>>
>>26853597
Why doesn't anyone take suicide serious anymore? I still feel like depression is going to take me any day now but I won't go get help because I feel like the same thing is going to happen again.
>>
>>26853771
I don't think they ever did anon, especially for boys. Back in the old days it was just a "hunting accident" or "he was cleaning his dad's shotgun and it went off".
>>
I'd like to jack off, can I get a picture?
>>
File: 1446058488592.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1446058488592.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>no dad
>mum thinks when i hit the age of 5 or 6 she would start taking testosterone and change her name
>all teachers, friends calling my mother my dad
>now i can't call anyone mum or dad
>>
>>26853811
Checked
Well fuck, I'm planning on saving up for my Australian visa so I can work on a ranch for a while to get away from my home. Man fuck my parents they still treat me like a kid and emotionally abuse me.
>>
y'know, it's your whore mother's fault for fucking big-dicked Chad. Same genes coding for big dick codes for roastie
>>
>>26854367
If you're in the USA there's ranches all over.

Not a bad idea really, just do anything to get away from the negative influences. Wish I'd done it sooner.
>go west young man
>>
>>26852335
Most people come here to laugh at those threads. The betas are a vocal minority of the board.
>>
>>26854420
Yeah but the Australia idea would be more of an adventure than moving somewhere in America where there's a chance my family could find me

Also better cars
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.