[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /alcohol/ here? what are you niggers drinking? things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: pleb drinks.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
pleb drinks.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
who else /alcohol/ here?
what are you niggers drinking?

things aren't shitty for a while while you're drunk ;^)
>>
Rice wine. Gets the job done fucking quickly.
>>
Arrogant Bastard
>>
>>26849210
blaze the weed every day you piece of shit
alcohol is for people involved with domestic violence.
stop beating your kids up
>>
>>26850007
>implying i'm not blazing erryday
>implying i would ever have kids
if you can't appreciate the differences of drugs just leave my lad
>>
>>26850084
i dont appreciate woman beaters
stop beating your meat
>>
just 23 more days until I can buy my own alcohol
>>
File: dfm1.jpg (225 KB, 598x1063) Image search: [Google]
dfm1.jpg
225 KB, 598x1063
>>26849210
>Sierra Nevada
very nice I like
>Blue Moon
#triggered
>piss jar
ok
>>
File: 561588.jpg (149 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
561588.jpg
149 KB, 1000x1000
>>26850007
Implying we will ever reproduce. Three 25 oz drafts of miller light from ruby tuesday. I got PT tomorrow and don't want to fall out like I did this morning after drinking 2 12 packs of milwaukees best yesterday haha
>>
>>26850125
weed is really cool and sexy
smoke weed and all tell the women you smoke weed
they will think you are spiritual and great and beyond conventional things that arent cool like
book
if you are even trying hard enough and you smoke get high weed marijuana try it women sex sex toke the tree my man
>>
File: beer.jpg (298 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
298 KB, 1280x960
Fat Head's Imperial IPA is pretty nice. Excited to try the Stone Pataskala too.
>>
File: 1929249-Weed-beer-0.jpg (43 KB, 451x600) Image search: [Google]
1929249-Weed-beer-0.jpg
43 KB, 451x600
i drink weed
>>
>>26850501
does it get you high?
>>
>>26850007
wish I could I'm too alone to find any

honestly I don't know how people drink regularly its so fucking shit for you - makes you fat and makes you feel sick.
>>
>>26849210
>things aren't shitty for a while while you're drunk ;^)

Yes they are
>>
>>26850512
i duno lol
i assume so
>>26850541
theres a thing called wickr and another thing called craigslist.
most western countries are doing this these days.
every faggot and his dog can be a dealer these days it seems
>>
>>26850007
Daddy beat mummy huh? Nobody cares you stupid normal cunt. Drinking and smoking are mutually inclusive.
>>
>>26850668
calm down.
http://www.choosehelp.com/topics/anger-management/why-does-drinking-release-the-rage-understand-alcohol-related-anger-and-aggression
>>
>>26850843
ok reddit

make sure you cross post this to weedchan, you fat neckbeard
>>
>>26850929
10/10 cumback, brobot
i'd upvote for originality but i forgot i wasn't on reddit! lol!!!!!!!1
>>
>>26850996
>comeback
how's high school
>>
>>26851112
real good. just chilling with my straight edge 16 year old gf.
hows alcohol?
>>
>>26851142
really good. thanks

pics of fake gf? would domestically abuse/7
>>
File: real.jpg (232 KB, 680x1022) Image search: [Google]
real.jpg
232 KB, 680x1022
>>26851163
ooo intimidating
>>
i had too margaritas and im buzzed, should i just go for it and start drinking beer now?

its 9:30 in cali. actually hell yeah i'm going for it.

wassup with you guys

im supposed to see an ex from the first half of high school tomorrow to catch up. im 24 now for reference.
>>
>>26849210
op here, gonna make a white russian next (piss jar is vodka+amaretto+oj)
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>26851749
THIS IS ME OKAY

>>26852834
Your drinks sound gross but power to you
>>
>>26849949
Damn good choice. Wish I had some right now.
>>
Evan Williams black label and Milwaukees best ice

I moved to a new area where shops by me charge twice the price for everything. I'm gonna have to go out of town and stock up, shits ridiculous
>>
>>26852865
nah m8 try them some time
>>
What do you guys do with your liquor bottles?
>>
>>26852931
mail me some then

1234 a street
b town usa 91000
>>
5:40pm here in aus

pretty comfy atm desu, just drinking beer. pouring bottles into a pint glass makes drinking more comfy
>>
>>26852938

Piss in them and then toss em out
>>
>>26852954
fuck how is the future? its march 1st 540 pm right?

does it get better?
>>
post more you faggots im drunk and no1 is appeasing my drunk sensibilities
>>
>>26853099
You ever been raped when you were drunk?
>>
>>26853321
uhhhhh no but if i was a ho from tumblr maybe coz ive slept with some chicks that i regret sleeping with while drunk

in retrospect tho they were pretty nice and i should think of it differently probably.

so no
>>
On Saturday I got drunk, but not too drunk, went to bed, and when I woke up my underwear was on the floor and I had urinated on my laptop, and it won't turn on. I don't even remember getting out of bed and doing all of that. That was a $2,500 laptop
>>
>>26853495
if it wasnt on... it might be okay if you dont turn it on and let it dry out

but i guess from your story its not
>>
>>26853541
I tried to turn it on when I woke up out of habit. It wouldn't turn on at all. Then I noticed my whole desk was wet, and my computer was dripping from underneath. I unplugged it, cleaned it, made sure everything was dry, then took out the battery and cleaned it. Except when I put the battery back in, it sparked and a transistor started smoking. I took it out again, looked at where the chip is just completely burned, and realized my laptop is completely fucked, and I have no clue why I did what I did because something like this has never happened to me before ever
>>
Not drinking or drunk, but I've got a gallon of 100% grape juice with added sugar and champagne yeast brewing in my closet. Should be done on Saturday. Going to eat some great Mexican food on Saturday, then spend the night drinking my sweet hooch.
>>
It's weird, but I used to think people with alcoholism were so fucking stupid when I was younger. Like just drink some fucking juice/water.
Now I can't go a day w/o liqueur to drown my woes, usually Crown Whiskey, or Tanqueray Gin..
>>
>>26854078
>used to think people with alcoholism were so fucking stupid
>Now I can't go a day w/o liqueur to drown my woes
my man I know the feel.

I managed to 'cure' my addiction when I moved to a rural house, ten miles away from the nearest liquor store and closer to 50 away from the nearest store that didn't close at 8pm. If I can just manage to not buy it during the day (or forget, same thing) then I'm kind of committed.

I used to live walking-distance from a Ben's and only about a mile from a 24/7 Walmart. Alcohol flowed like water.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.