[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is tinder so difficult? I've been on tinder since about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7 KB, 400x400
why is tinder so difficult? I've been on tinder since about Sept-Oct last year and out of 400+ matches (probably only 1/2 - 2/3 bangable) I've only been able to bang one.

I've even gotten some more numbers but they never lead anywhere i.e. bitches always stop replying for no reason even if I try and close shit quickly. I don't think my game is bad either, it's probably not excellent but not bad either

what do?
>>
It's not if you're attractive.

So maybe you're just not good looking enough anon.
>>
>>26849229
but then why would I be matching lots of hot girls

my pictures are pretty average I guess
>>
do you seriously need to be told?

if you are not in the top 10% of attractiveness why would you bother with any online dating app.

women get to choose what guys they want, why would they choose someone who isnt extremely attractive.
>>
My friend's and I don't normally frolic in public and take bullshit-"candid" photos of each other. So as somebody who has never used instagram filters and every other narcissistic trick that girls use, how do I go about taking a quality selfie that makes me look better than I really do? Without having to crop out part of my face, of course.
>>
>>26849271
because its based on ego, girls like knowing that even if the hot dude says no shes got 20 other guys she matched with just in case, the chances of her actually ever needing you though is slim to none.
>>
>>26849293
buts lots of girls also call me cute and such
>>
>>26849351
are you successful on tinder?

accept reality and deal with it.

being cute doesnt mean you're hot as fuck and better than most males.
>>
>>26849377
I am better looking than a lot of guys but I guess I'm not chad tier either
>>
>>26849454
i'm in exact same boat as u
i've banged 2 chicks from tinder and have about 300 matches. i've gone on dates with 4 i think
just this weekend i got three numbers. 2 already completely stopped replying
it's just a part of life for us marginally attractive males. we have to wait until one of them decides to throw us a bone
>>
>>26849454
Then you likely take shit pictures and have no clue how to market yourself on a dating app.
see>>26849282
most normies can because, well, they're narcissists and spent the time learning how to take good pics.
>>
>>26849194
>be on tinder for a week
>two different dates set up
>went to the first one
>all I got was a kiss out of it
I mean, granted, she said messaged me and said that she wants to go on a second, but come on. I was under the impression that tinder was a hook-up site, not a dating site. Should I lower my expectations for next time?
>>
>>26849612
>Then you likely take shit pictures and have no clue how to market yourself on a dating app.
>most normies can because, well, they're narcissists and spent the time learning how to take good pics.

probably. I couldn't give less of a fuck about any of that meaningless narcissistic bullshit tbqh
>>
What match rate are you robots averaging?
I'm getting roughly 3 per day, but some of them are just looking to chat and whatnot, so I'm not sure what to make of that.
>>
How did you manage to get laid?
I get a lot of matches but they never really amount to anything. I don't have game, though.
>>
You do realise that tinder has become a meme app now. Everyone who is on it is just looking for self validation. They don't even care about sex anymore.
>>
I made a tinder today and ran out of likes, some hours later still no matches. What am I doing wrong bros?
>>
>>26849857
You're probably being unattractive.
>>
>>26849803
I used to get like 7-8 a day sometimes even 10+ but now more like 3-5

>>26849828
idk, she seemed pretty interested so that's it I guess. pretty much every other girl eventually stops talking to me one way or another

>>26849853
hmm I guess, girls around seem pretty stuck up too
>>
Using Tinder is just cuck as fuck.

The whole premise of the app is cuck as fuck. The women have all the power when it comes to picking and choosing.

A real man wouldnt need validation from women. He would go out there and talk to some bitches in a domineering way and alpha his way into the pants of a hoe.

A man doesnt have to be a pretty looking Chad fuckboi with 10/10 facial features and an otter mode body. He needs to be wholly confident outwardly and take what he wants.

The fact that you failed normalshits cant grasp masculinity is very telling of the times we live in
>>
>>26849942
Where/how the fuck do I meet new women when I don't live in a huge city with a lot of events?
>>
>>26849942
>this pua fuck head
Women ALWAYS are the ones who get to decide. Tinder or not that dynamic is the same.
>>
File: tinder - wore app.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
tinder - wore app.png
317 KB, 730x1789
Tinder is pretty fun as long as you are Chad.
>>
>>26849981
you go to the events ?
>>
>>26849857
>ran out of likes
that's a thing? used the app a long time ago and never encountered that

>>26849276
>if you are not in the top 10% of attractiveness why would you bother with any online dating app.
a lot of girls are also ugly, or at least decent and below chads standards.
>>
>>26849942
>The whole premise of the app is cuck as fuck. The women have all the power when it comes to picking and choosing.
Not really, it's just that most men have lower standards. That's not them having power, that's you giving them power. The power they have is based on men wanting sex more than the women do, so the problem is really self inflicted
>>
Tinder is only for trash who try to validate themselves through sex. You degrade yourself by participating.
>>
>>26849990
There are no events. Where are some good places to go to meet women?

Sit around at a coffee shop?
>>
>>26849982
Thats what you think. You cant think that way if you're a man. Instead of mentally giving women the reigns to the dating power scheme you have to think differently. You pick and choose and if they dont want to fuck you then that's their choice and you wont let it bother you any more than that. You fuck with the sluts who are more easily convinced to have sex and then you move on from there
>>
It's a sex based matchmaker, the pinnacle of degeneracy

What sort of people were you expecting to inhabit it
>>
How do I get laid off Tinder? I'm 24, 5'9", white, make $100k/yr, and have above average looks.
>>
>>26850095
Take a picture of you and your - I assume you own - luxury vehicle in a nice fitted suit. Done.
>>
>>26850140
>fitted suits
I go to work wearing autism shoes and basketball shorts. You think I have a fitted suit? Please.
>>
File: Dammit tinder.jpg (104 KB, 900x797) Image search: [Google]
Dammit tinder.jpg
104 KB, 900x797
>>26849942
sounds like something an ugly sperg would say.
>>
>>26850192
Well then that's your problem for looking like an autist yet complaining about superficial faggotry
>>
>>26850212
Literally only women and faggots care about beauty
>>
>swipe right on every Asian girl
>they never swipe back
How do I get them interested?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.