[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just buzz it and grow a beard bro balding is totally not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 1456376956_925065.jpg (21 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1456376956_925065.jpg
21 KB, 500x300
>just buzz it and grow a beard bro balding is totally not a big deal
>>
>>26841500
>started balding at 15
>shaved at 20
I'm a bit self-conscious about it, but don't regret it. The balding look is far worse than being bald.
>>
>>26842558
>The balding look is far worse than being bald.
This, when I see balding people still keeping what little hair they have left it's really just pathetic.
>>
>>26841500

Notice that he's done neither of those things.
>>
>>26841500
Who the fuck threw that you cunt, who did it... WHO threw that smoke bomb
>>
He was pretty good looking, you could tell that hair was gonna go though. Inbred genetics suck.
>>
>>26842558
>started balding at 15
Sweet Jesus
>>
>>26841500
>tfw grandpa is 86 and still has full head of hair

lol white people
>>
>>26843255
>tfw everyone on both sides of my family has a full head of hair
>tfw psoriasis and telogen effluvium is making my hair shed like crazy anyway
>tfw when you can see my scalp through my thinning hair

My derm says I have to totally cut out fast food/junk food/alcohol from my diet, and take biotin and Rogaine for a year. It's nice to know my hair will come back, but fuck.
>>
To be honest he's still good looking. He has that JUST hair but he still looks better than the average Joe.
>>
>buzz it and grow a beard

does the second pic look buzzed to you? does it look like he grew a beard? at least make a good comparison if you're going to make a thread like this
>>
File: Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg (115 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg
115 KB, 500x500
>>26842577
>>26841500
>>26842558

When I see people with shave heads I see cucks to their own bodies who used reverse logics on themselves

>oh no I'm losing hair what do I do? Soon there won't be any hair on my head
>ahuurr durr better shave my head and go full bald, that'll stop me from being bald

Then again I also feel the same way about people who have the generic male normie haircut. Long hair master race.
>>
Not a big deal if you're royalty.
>>
He should just shave it all off. He'd look Mark Strong-y.
>>
>>26843406
>long hair master race

for queers and traps maybe.
>>
>>26843440
This. He could have a club foot and a hunchack and it would make literally no difference to his life.
>>
File: long hair.jpg (19 KB, 236x355) Image search: [Google]
long hair.jpg
19 KB, 236x355
>>26843479
okay there twinkie.
>>
File: 1342196743606.png (980 B, 152x134) Image search: [Google]
1342196743606.png
980 B, 152x134
>>26841500
Maybe I'm the only person who thinks this, but I actually think he looks good in the 2nd pic. He's balding, but he hasn't buzzed it off to get it over with, and he's not trying to cover it up with a comb-over. He's accepted it, and has cut his hair short enough that it doesn't look bad.

It's just aging with grace, he's old enough to know that going bald doesn't matter and that there's nothing to either "get over with" or hide.
>>
>>26843592
rekt/10
There's no coming back
inb4 assblasted baldlets
>>
>just shave your head, bro!

mate, I'll look like a fucking cancer patient/Auschwitz prisoner if I do that.
>>
>just shave it bro!

>have pimples and skin blemishes all over my scalp

Just more cosmetic advice from people who'd look good no matter what they did.
>>
His complexion has also gotten very shitty in the after pic.
>>
>>26843330
>Rogaine
Enjoy being impotent
>>
>>26842558
Maybe it's just me but I think the balding look is fine on some people and even better than clean shaven
>>
>>26843880
Is this a meme?

I'm 19 and I'm taking minoxidil for my beard and it's working wonders.

Please be a meme
>>
>>26843906

it is

the head shave is a meme for the balding, works for some people but its not a one size fits all deal
>>
File: slavoj says thats kc tier.jpg (18 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
slavoj says thats kc tier.jpg
18 KB, 460x345
>>26843934

holy shit you're such a fag
>>
>>26843964
I know. I've had a hard on for beards my whole life. I went from a few hairs to a half decent beard in like 5 months.
>>
>>26843592
Gee, I wonder what length that famous actor usually wears his hair at.

Look just because attractive people can look good with long hair doesn't mean you look like anything other then a twink. They all look better with a standard length haircut anyway, just like all men.
>>
>>26843346

Nah bruh, not while his head still looks like that. This guy needs hair and fast. He will never pull off a Statham look or a fully bald look, he needs fucking hair
>>
>>26844110

I dont think you realise how little it matters

he's going to be a king
>>
>>26844032
actors have generic normie haricuts because it's more convenient for them to put on a wig, than it is for them to cutt off and regrow their hair.

Long hair makes you look better, and if you're ugly as shit it shows the world that you're not trying to impress anyone either. Enjoy being just another clone with your generic normie haircut
>>
>>26844133

He looks absolutely ridiculous. I dont give a fuck about some British Monarch bullshit, bobody fucking cares about Britian, Empire dissolved long ago. This guy looks sub-human.
>>
>>26844110
>those teeth

He has worse teeth than mine and mine are worse than average, what the fuck, he's the prince of england and can't afford a decent dentist?
>>
>>26844200
>says the autist on /r9k/
>>
>tfw full head of hair

Feels good man
>>
File: 1348453653296.jpg (15 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
1348453653296.jpg
15 KB, 396x396
>Nearly 30
>Long hair
>Still feels thick as it ever was
>Despite loosing heaps every time I brush it

Feels good.
>>
You'd think that a royal family member would be able to get something to un-fuck his shit up.
>>
Cure when? My crown just started thinning. Hopefully it wont be noticable until a treatment without sides comes out.
>>
>>26843880

From what I've read, it's only finasteride that causes impotence. The few cases I read of minox causing it were anecdotal, and even those people said the problem was solved once they stopped taking it (which I will be doing; remember my derm only said to be on it for a year).
>>
>>26844228

Prince Charles just looks so stereotypically British it's infuriating. It's like if some alcoholic mime who exclusively ate baguettes became the president of France.
>>
>>26845346
I've been taking that for years and my dick is still hard. Also I have a full head of hair. So ya. that drug saved my social life.
>>
>>26841500
Looks like a combover on the right. Long or shaved bald, under no circumstances should one ever get a combover, it's the worst possible thing.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.