[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question for NEETs here What is your long term plan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 1516x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 1516x1000
Serious question for NEETs here

What is your long term plan?

If your parents die or kick you out, will you be forced to live in public housing to survive?
>>
File: jack-gif.gif (323 KB, 640x240) Image search: [Google]
jack-gif.gif
323 KB, 640x240
oh, i have a plan
>>
>>26840717
>wait for neetbux
>buy gun
>suicide

If that fails then either:
>somehow manage to become a productive member of society

or

>find way to suicide anyway
>>
File: aGllzir.gif (2 MB, 460x502) Image search: [Google]
aGllzir.gif
2 MB, 460x502
>>26840717
First they'll have to get into public housing. There are often years of waiting for a space to open up.

Many of the NEETs on here are one negative event away from homelessness.
>>
>>26840717
>If your parents die or kick you out, will you be forced to live in public housing to survive?
i will suicide
>>
>>26840717
Suicide

where do you think you are?
>>
>take all the money i have with me
>about a few hundred
>spend everything on booze
>die in the streets
>>
>having a long term plan

FUCKING NORMIES

Seriously though, I just do things day by day. Whatever plan I may may will just not work.
>>
Become homeless again, it's not that bad.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
Suicide for sure.
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1aFlZUTiEDU
>>
>>26840770
This is not too bad of an idea either teebeehaytch familia
>>
>If your parents die or kick you out, will you be forced to live in public housing to survive?

I'm already on NEETbux and live in my own 1-bedroom apartment. When my father dies I will inherit a couple of millions, so it's not gonna be too bad I guess.
>>
>>26841850
How did you get on neetbux? I'm trying to get on but it takes like a year and I've been denied twice. I had to get a jew to help with my case
>>
>>26840717
>What is your long term plan?

I'm losing weight and getting my drivers license and then getting a jerb.

I don't know what else I'm doing tho. Have no clue what to go getting training for or if I should try going to college for something.
>>
>>26841963
I'm in Scandinavia where it's super easy to get benefits. Technically it's just unemployment even though I've never worked. Also, I'm a sperg, so the diagnosis might have made it easier.
>>
>>26840717
>longterm plan

LOL
>>
>>26840904
Holy Shit how has that video not been flagged on YouTube?
>>
>>26841963
I'm on SSI.
You will not get SSI without a lawyer. Once you get denied go to an SSI lawyer, give him your denial letter, medical files, etc. and he'll go to court and get you SSI.
You will not get SSI without a lawyer.
>>
>>26840904
Damn nigga, that splat
>>
>>26841963
Suck the dick of the councilor in charge of your case, seriously. I can greentext my experience if you want
>>
>plan
Anon I am trying to recover here. I'm pretty fucked as I, that said I know computers enough and in enough different areas that I could get a job. Regardless I've done the math and I could easily live quite comfortable on welfare until I'm 60. If that's where the road takes me then i'l probably just quit along the way.
>>
>>26841997
Further proof that Scandinavians cannot be robots.
>>
>>26842045
Yeah that's what I did. Everyone keeps saying they would only approve me if I was on medication... I got prescribed Wellbutrin and it fucks me up, but I'd never go on an SSRI. Should I just lie about taking it?
>>
>>26842084
What's a robot to you then? Simply poor?
>>
>>26842117
Go back to your doctor to be put on a different kind of medication. One whose side effects don't fuck you up so much. They will do a physical on you during the evaluation, and they will test your urine to confirm that you the prescribed medications in your system.
>>
>>26842161
I seriously can't handle drugs of any kind. I'd just prefer not being on medication.. I could just take it on days where I go to the doctor, correct?
>>
>>26842208
If you can't handle drugs because of the side effects, then tell your prescribing doctor. They'll make a note in your medical file, so they're won't be any need to trick the social security doctor. Ultimately, they're trying to assess for functional impairment. The fact that you "need" to be on medication would only help support that claim, but it isn't essential.
>>
I only became a NEET two weeks ago but my employment prospects should be looking better.
>>
>>26840904
that was such a satisfying thud
>>
>>26840717
>get money
>give back what my parent gave me
>then said i will travel the world
>kill myself
>>
>>26842084
>implying robot = being poor
>>
I'm fine in the long term. Worked very hard for many years to become NEET, so I'm dependant upon no-one
>>
Im actively planning on quitting society. I might not become completely self sufficient innawoods but i will live from panhandling, sleeping under bridges etc.
>>
File: 1455997321013.gif (945 KB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1455997321013.gif
945 KB, 294x233
Hopefully some black guys will fuck me and pay me
>>
what happens if youre homeless and a cop asks you for your id but you dont have anything? will they just throw you in jail?
>>
>>26843779
hey,whores are employed
>>
>>26844066
Where are you from? I don't know if that would happen anywhere in America other than in some restricted zone.
>>
>>26844169
Im from europe but im thinking about flying to the usa and just staying there forever as a hobo/tramp.

If i arrive in the usa, and throw away my passport, what would happen if a cop stops me and i need to identify myself?
I mean they cant deport me to europe if they dont even know where im from right?
>>
>>26844271
Depends if they saw you get off the plane or not.
If it was a while later, then you could just say you don't have it on you. Just stay out of trouble.
It's not a common thing to be called on to present an ID here unless you're involved in a crime or doing something really suspicious.
It also helps to be white.
>>
>>26841997
FUCK you.
t. Amerifag with no parents
>>
>>26840717
they won't kick me out, and if they die my brothers will let me live in the house anyway.
>>
>>26840904
It's Not Always Sunny in Philadelphia
>>
>>26844511
Make sure they don't all travel together to some place. My parents and sister all died in a car accident together. Living with extended family.
>>
>>26844559
Chance of precipitation
>>
>>26844271
US customs requires you to take a picture of yourself for this exact purpose. Also, they'll definitely know you're from Europe, at least, because you'll definitely have an accent.

Also, being homeless in the USA isn't as easy as it is in Europe. Support systems are shit.
>>
File: bbnewborn15pinkpolka1.jpg (55 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
bbnewborn15pinkpolka1.jpg
55 KB, 550x550
>tfw trust fund baby
>tfw parents would never kick me out
>tfw i will inherit tens of millions when parents die
>>
>>26840717
I'll just get a job if the money my parents left me when they eventually die runs out. We live in a pretty nice house now though, if I sell it I could live somewhere cheaper for quite a while.

I choose not to work because work sucks and I don't need to. Not everyone has that choice. If everyone could get by without working, wouldn't they?
>>
>>26844631
Damn, that means you can fuck whores and by hapiness, meaning you will leave this place one day. I envy you.
>>
>>26841994
A minimum wage job will put you through community college. Get an associate's degree or some specific job training and give the job a shot. If you don't like it, just repeat the process until you find something you like.
>>
NEETs are in for a world of pain. You have no idea how bad it looks on your resume having zero work experience and being over 20 years old. God help you guys that are 25+ and never had a job. You are truly fucked.
>>
>>26844451
Im not going to commit serious crimes. But i know they will ask for my ID when hitchhiking and trainhopping. So what would happen if i get caught on a freight train with no ID and just say im homeless when they ask where im from? They cant just deport me to a random country if they dont know where im from right?
>>
my country is getting basic income soon

no need to work
>>
>>26844612
What are they going to do, look at all the millions of illegal immigrants in the database and find my picture? That sounds very unlikely. And i can always grow a beard and stuff.
>>
In Canada, welfare is enough to live a comfortable living so I would probably get an easy job like cashier and live off welfare
>>
>>26844717
Where are you from and do you want to marry me for immigration purposes?
>>
>>26844660
*buy happiness

Fuck, I'm tired today.
>>
>>26844680
That's why suicide is the best option. 42 years old and never worked here. Just jack off all day and eat. Going to kill myself pretty soon
>>
>>26844717
p-paska?
>>
gonna kill myself or drink myself to death
>>
>>26844690
I'm guessing if they cared enough they could take you to a local police station where they keep you in a cell for trespassing on the train, and they might check your photo and see that you're from Europe. I don't know much about the law or what would happen in that situation.

By the way, I know people hate reddit here, but there's actually a community on there for homeless wanderers and the sidebar has some nice general information should you decide to take the homeless route.
https://www.reddit.com/r/vagabond/
>>
>>26844763
depends, only if you're female and look like and act like the exact kind i like
>>
>>26840717
Become an actor
>>
>>26844821
>tfw 18 but not a neet because I'm currently in my senior year of high school, and this is my dream

Good luck anon, but I've heard it's a really tough fucking industry to get in. I'm kind of scared to one day move to LA because everything is so expensive and I feel like I'd either be homeless or just barely scraping by on a waiter job (and god help me if i need medical attention and have to pay for something major)
>>
>>26844821
Kek this is a good idea. Auditioning is something to do and you can always be practicing no matter where you are.
Did you ever read The Clown by Heinrich Boll? He's a mime and keeps practicing his routine.
>>
>>26844813
Yea i know about that reddit and ive tried it but i just dont understand the reddit layout lol.
>>
>>26844910
It's alright man, at least check out the sidebar of that sub though because they do have some pretty good links. Best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do.
>>
>>26840717
I got an autism diagnosis a few months ago. I wasn't expecting it, but that probably means I can get on the autism-bux if my parents end up deciding to kick me out. But they stopped threatening it once I became deemed autistic.

They have a lot of money, and if they die I expect they'll set up some sort of situation in which I get monthly installments of my inheritance instead of all at once. It would probably be enough to live comfortably in a single bedroom apartment for a very long time
>>
>>26840904
I wonder what his last thoughts were before he hit the ground. Did he feel sudden regret or peace and release?
>>
>26845177
>but that probably means I can get on the autism-bux if my parents end up deciding to kick me out

I'd get those autism-bux now if I were you.
>>
I'm actually employed but if I lost both of my parents anytime soon I wouldn't be concerned with surviving. I don't really have anyone else.
>>
File: 1448896855997.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1448896855997.png
103 KB, 1437x908
>>26844680
>You have no idea how bad it looks

Normie please, the NEET path is living out the harsh truths that wagecucks spend their entire lives running away from.
>>
>>26845236
Probably a good idea. I really don't expect to be kicked out at all though, but it would be nice to have some money either way
>>
File: 1446502503493.png (342 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446502503493.png
342 KB, 600x600
>>26845383
Amen, NEET God. I hate working and wish I could quit. I don't have what it takes
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.