[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are robots obsessed with and/or disgusted by the idea that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: 1456340148280.jpg (98 KB, 1047x768) Image search: [Google]
1456340148280.jpg
98 KB, 1047x768
Why are robots obsessed with and/or disgusted by the idea that they won't fuck a virgin or if they fuck a woman she will have inevitably fucked someone in the past. What did you expect? That everyone else just stayed inside on weekend nights doing nothing? That's your fault.

>tl;dr you shouldn't give a shit that a woman you lose your virginty to isn't also a virgin. You ain't no prize.
>>
Don't tell me what preferences I'm allowed and not allowed to have.
>>
>>26840126
What are telling me for? I already know that.
>>
>>26840152
he didn't tell you what you're allowed.
he asked why?

learn to read, dude
>>
my theory is they think virgin women will have lower standards

I was a virgin until 23 and knew this put me a step above the rest and would only settle for a great man... i'm now engaged to a very handsome and successful white engineer who treats me like a queen
>>
>>26840204
This is great and all but why specify that he is white?
>>
>>26840173
No, he told me "you shouldn't give a shit that a woman you lose your virginty to isn't also a virgin". He's telling me how I should think. Fuck him.
>>
File: 1452029855872.jpg (40 KB, 960x528) Image search: [Google]
1452029855872.jpg
40 KB, 960x528
>>26840126
>implying I'd have sex with a non-virgin woman at all
>implying I haven't already rejected non-virgin women

Everyone's allowed to have their preferences and if I never find someone that's fine by me. I'd rather be alone forever than a cuck for a day.
>>
imo a virgin should be broken by an expert, all the time

might as well get yourself totally destroyed right away
>>
>>26840126
I refuse to lower myself to the level of those fucking degenerate whores, I still have my self respect.
>>
>>26840243

here a lot of the engineers are chinks and browners... well most canadians in general are chinks and browners but engineers specifically
>>
>>26840275
>cuck

There's that word again. I don't think that word means what you think it means.
>>
>>26840275
>>26840126
Pretty much the same for me. I've had a few girls interested in me and ignored all of them except the one I knew was a virgin. Why would I throw away my values because some dude on r9k told me to?
>>
>>26840204
a better way to put it would be so that she doesn't know what she's missing.
>>
Taking a girls virginity is pretty lackluster. Breaking the hymen is not enjoyable, and they don't know how to fuck. 3/10, do not recommend
>>
>>26840304
Cuck, which is derived from Cuckoldry, the practice of women having children outside their relationship then convincing their partners the children are theirs, is an insult used to demean men who use resources to help women they aren't having sex with, or not having exclusive sex with. If a virgin male has sex with a non-virgin female, he is a cuck because he is inherently exclusive to her, and he invests great emotional resources into her to lose that virginity, while she may or may not be exclusive to him.
>>
>>26840126
>it's a "berate robots with unwarranted hostility" thread

what happened? find out your girlfriend fucked a black guy before you? desperately trying to convince yourself it doesn't matter even though you were a virgin when you met her? why are you bothering?
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74 KB, 666x692) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74 KB, 666x692
>>26840126
Here's the pasta for you.
The more sexual partners you have:
>the likelier you are to cheat
>the likelier you are to divorce
>the likelier you are to be unhappy in marriage

Marriage and family related materials.
Links
http://www.medicaldaily.com/ignorance-bliss-when-it-comes-marriage-fewer-partners-youve-had-more-likely-your-298752
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html

http://blogs.psychcentral.com/relationships/2014/08/a-look-at-infidelity-why-do-partners-cheat/
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/07/single_motherhood_worse_for_children_.html
psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2013/03/22/how-common-is-cheating-infidelity-really/
www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/unmarried-childbearing.htm
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/09/magazine/does-a-more-equal-marriage-mean-less-sex.html?_r=1
http://blogs.psychcentral.com/relationships/2014/08/a-look-at-infidelity-why-do-partners-cheat/

PDFS
http://nationalmarriageproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf
http://www.asanet.org/journals/ASR/Feb13ASRFeature.pdf
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_028.pdf
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
>>
>>26840126
>tfw only had sex with 2 girls
>first time for both of them
>tfw break up with the 2nd chick 5 years ago and get back with her last year
>tfw she's added 9 to her number
>tfw whore status
>tfw still love her and empathize with her using sex as a drug to feel better about herself.
>tfw it really doesn't matter unless she's had way too many partners like 30+
>>
>>26840126
>>26840456
>>26840441
>>26840288
>>26840275
>>26840265

The funniest thing about it all?

>Implying that girls who have held out on normies and Chads would just throw their virgin pussy at women-hating tranny-loving neckbearded robots.

It's like the ultimate delusion.
>>
>>26840456
>the likelier you are to cheat
False.

>the likelier you are to be unhappy in marriage
False.

It's called starting with the conclusions you want and then fitting studies to it. If you read the sources of those studies, you'd see that they don't make such claims. Only religious anti-sex groups do.

Funny how robots supposedly hate religion, but when it comes to the question of sex, they side with the church in hating absolutely everything about sex. Of course, for entirely different reasons.
>>
>>26840126
It's not fucking them that's the problem, I just don't want a relationship with a woman that isn't saving herself for the right person like I am.
>that everyone else just stayed inside
That's bullshit unless you're some druggie wandering the streets. Most kids aren't out fucking on the weekends excluding college kids that have no self control.
>>
File: NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf.png (83 KB, 780x480) Image search: [Google]
NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf.png
83 KB, 780x480
>>26840564
Break it down for me everything seems on point to me.
Psychcentral is not a religious site to my knowledge.

Show me your hw why are the cheating and unhappy stats wrong? Even those aside persons with a higher sexual partner count are more likely to divorce and thus risky to marry.
>>
>>26840528
i don't expect anything. i've never made a single post about wanting a virgin or any gf at all.

how many guys has your girlfriend/wife fucked?
>>
>>26840126
Why do you people take that preference as a personal attack? I'm not saying you're a bad person. I just won't get romantic with someone on a totally different level than me.
>>
>Lost my virginity and had sex with my best friends girlfriend multiple times
>Only girl i have ever had sex with, but i cant tell anyone i did it
>People ask if im a virgin and i have to say yes
>Im a non virgin pretending to be a virgin

Its a weird feeling
>>
>>26840609
most girls I've been with had only been with one or two guys, one girl was a virgin, one was a huge slut.

Having sex with the virgin girl and being in a relationship with her, and having the relationship end was one of the worst things ever. It was also bad with the huge slut but in a different way.
>>
>>26840126
>That's your fault.
Please stop being retarded and blaming people for someone elses actions.
>"Robot didn't do something, it's his fault!!"
Do you even think at all before you speak? Or do you just open your mouth and let the stupid come out.
>>
I'm planning to have sex with my virgin girlfriend tonight. would it be wrong to secretly film it?
>>
>>26840852
Only if you don't post the video here.
>>
>>26840852
Yes, very wrong you asshole.
>>
OP here no guy who uses the word cuck unironically will never get laid.
>>
>>26841614
>no guy never
Cuck.
>>
>>26840126
>That everyone else just stayed inside on weekend nights doing nothing?
Not everyone. But what's wrong with wanting a girl who did stay in and didn't/doesn't like going out? We can play videogames and watch anime together.

The typical normie failing is to think that their way of life is one right way and that everyone else in world wants to do what the normie is doing, they just can't/won't right now.
>>
>>26840126

Because we are going to get compared to someone with a dick twice as big?
>>
>>26840290

What? bullshit, there is no people on Canada!
>>
>>26840290
Toronto and Vancouver aren't Canada friend. Go to any small town and it's almost exclusively white people
>>
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 640x480
>>26840126
I dunno, I agonized over missing my chance in highschool/early college for awhile, but I came to cope with it. Something to do with first love being so romanticized in fiction, and never being able to relate. Or the prospect that I'll always be compared with what came before. There's something very primal about it that pisses me off.

Right now I'm pretty much MGTOW without being hardcore butthurt misogynist about it. I accept it's mostly my fault I'm a kissless virgin, and that I had some damn good opportunities around Freshman year of highschool that I just squandered in pursuit of THE ONE that never really loved me, and would reject me down the line.

The closest I've come to actually being loved since then is through dating sims/hentai games. If I can project onto visual novels happily enough, VR Waifus and primitive AI may prove to be my savior. It beats agonizing over prom, anyways...>>26840126
>>
>>26842910
>first love
It's rare to lose it to the "first love". The focus, in the modern age, has been on getting rid of virginity as fast as possible to the first person available.
Most girls will lose it at their first drunken, overnight party with friends. It won't be to a guy they love or could love.
>>
>>26842988
Heh, I guess first love isn't so romantic for the Staceys out there who get piss drunk and wake up with crusted semen in their orfices. The childhood girl next door I thought was the one, turned out to be a massive Stacy that was never all that compatible with me to begin with. (Probably because she fits the dumb blonde stereotype to a T.)

A lot of girls, though, who had healthy, long-lasting relationships even after highschool ended... those couples are the ones I really envy.
>>
>>26843122
Well those relationships are true love.

Not saying they can't fuck up colossally, but still the longest-lasting, most stable relationships are those that started in highschool and carried on.
>>
>>26842392

You want to date someone exactly like you but female? Sounds narsasstic.
>>
>>26840284
Now how would this cycle start?
>>
>>26843737
Why is it narcissistic? People get on better with people like themselves. Some of your favourite, most well-adjusted couples will be two people very like each other.
>>
>That everyone else just stayed inside on weekend nights doing nothing? That's your fault.

No, Instead I hoped that I would be accepted into a social group which would invite me to events on weekends so I can participate in them with everyone else.

But alas, the world is far from ideal.
>>
File: 1447636143934.jpg (164 KB, 992x880) Image search: [Google]
1447636143934.jpg
164 KB, 992x880
>>26843737
>You want to date someone exactly like you but female?
who the fuck wouldn't want this?
Isn't this the dream for everyone?
>>
>>26840126
Im a 7.5/10 loner. Ive fucked 28 women and not a single one a virgin!
>>
>>26840126
because I am not a chump pointdexter who takes care of sloppy seconds. I am my own man and you are just a faggot who is trying to define masculinity. I can do whatever the fuck I want and do what I want.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.