[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you stop thinking all women are filthy whores once you taste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
Do you stop thinking all women are filthy whores once you taste the pussy?
>>
>>26838728
Why would you when you'd have first hand proof that they're such whores they'll even have sex with your filthy self.
>>
Briefly. It's lasts until the pussy betrays you or tells you about it's sexual history.
>>
God no, it gets way worse. Once you actually realize what this thing you had on a pedestal for so long is all about, it's like ten thousand times worse.

At least when you're a virgin, women seem like these distant cruel angels, who have everything you want but won't let you touch it. When you actually start fucking them, you realize they don't have any of the power you thought they did, it's all just placed on them unconsciously by society and by men's expectations.

Hating women as a virgin makes more sense. It's cleaner. It's like hating a cruel god for making you exist without happiness. There's a certain respect for them even in the hate. Hating women after getting decent at fucking them is like.. they're just so unbelievably awful. There's nothing respectable about them. They are men, taken at birth and corrupted so that they turn into effeminate whiny short little weak babies, coddled their entire lives from any hardship, taught to be selfish so reflexively that they literally can't understand selflessness, they have no ambition whatsoever. I am honestly not exaggerating when I say that if you want to "know women," take every virtue and principle about men that you admire, and think of its absence. Women are effeminacy itself. And on top of it all, nature has made men worship them and put them at the center of the universe, and they aren't even fucking aware of it or appreciative of it.

When you get a hot girlfriend, and you see that she wasn't that pure distant angel of your dreams, that she was just a selfish spoiled brat who never matured mentally, emotionally, or spiritually past age 9, but that she lives a life of constant praise and validation, and now you're basically her fucking babysitter, the misogyny just deepens exponentially. They have no hobbies. They have no interests. They give up everything right as they start it. All they care about is flitting pleasures, and none that require actual effort (unless a man does it for them).
>>
>>26838846
yes, this is the general case. I'm yet to figure out if any semblance of ambition or passion a woman has is genuine. I really can't tell.
>>
>>26838751
> It's lasts until the pussy betrays you or tells you about it's sexual history
2 legit. every roastie lies about their sexual history, except even the downplayed version is horrifying and will shatter your image of them
>>
>>26838846
human behavior is all status competition

men get status from good traits to have in a tribe. skills, knowledge, humor, integrity..
women get status from their looks

thats why they're so shitty and their only worth is as fucktoys
>>
Take anything you hear on this board with a grain of salt, because plenty if the guys are just salty because they want to fuck tons of sluts and wonder why the only girls they know are sluts.

Of course, I'm also sleeping with a married woman that loves me more than hubby, and have another girl also in love with me. All I can say is that as a man, it's really up to you to lead the relationship and if you can't you're going to have a bad time. Women will cheat if you're too boring or aren't assertive enough. They still might even of you're great, but it's less likely. They need to feel the risk of loss as greater than potential for fun.
>>
>>26838728
Of course you do.
BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THEY CHARM YOU WITH THEIR WICKED BLACK MAGIC
>>
>>26838846
Just fuck men already, queer.
>>
>>26838846
OR you could stop being a bitter fucking degenerate and find someone who you love, rather than simply looking for sex. If you only look for sex, then you'll only get girls who's only asset is their sexuality. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>26838846

wew lad what a read this is. thanks for typing this i couldnt have put it better myself
>>
File: 1432259567376.jpg (47 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1432259567376.jpg
47 KB, 640x426
>>26839999
QUADS SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!!
>>
>>26840006
>>26839999

that was quick, i can smell the toasty roasts from here
>>
>>26840061
And I can smell dorito crusted fedora.
>>
>>26838846
I do fine with women, but still hate them utterly. I've spent a long time trying to figure out why. This is the closest I've gotten. Thanks.
>>
>>26838846
Strike dear mistress and cure his soul.
>>
>>26840061
You can practically touch the faggotry emanating from that post. Nigga so deep in the closet, he found Narnia
>>
>>26839965
We're talking about bitches, not witches, anon.
>>
>>26840061
And I smell your fried chicken, nigger.
>>
>>26839161
>even the downplayed version is horrifying and will shatter your image of them
Oh god this. A girl told me hers once and it was worse than the worst I had imagined.
Later it came out that the actual reality was even worse than that.

She never gave me her number because after hearing some of that history, I insisted I didn't want to know. I can guess, and it ain't pretty, but knowing for sure would just be overkill.
>>
File: 721452.gif (263 KB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
721452.gif
263 KB, 300x165
>>26840117
>>26840128
>>26840181

the roasts are literally burning and on fire
>>
>>26840182
Oh no, how dare my beautiful waifu have sex with people? Face it, anon, you would want to have that much sex if you weren't always on a Chinese Newspaper Comic image board.
>>
>>26840198
And you are literally flaming, faggot.
>>
>>26840198
and you are displaying increasing levels of autism.
>>
>>26840432
want to be my mean bully gf?
>>
>>26840228
Having sex isn't a bad thing, but goddam; jumping on every cock that you can find just shows a lack of self control.

It's like being a fatass, where you are showing to the world that you have severe issues with laziness or a lack of self control through your rolls. Being a slut is even worse because you might not be able to tell that a woman sucked every dick in a five mile radius that day. But once again, it shows a lack of self control, commitment issues, or other severe personality defect that, personally, I wouldn't want to have to deal with.
the worst is fat bitchy women that are proud to be sluts. the entitlements that those failures of people have make robot's demands on society damn near reasonable
>>
Not really, just made me wish there was a way to destroy my sex drive that didn't involve castration or being an alcoholic.
>>
>>26840228
I'm not a slut, m8. And I don't want to be one.
>>
It seems roasties are already itt
>>
No, you become even more sexist after a bad relationship.

t. normie
>>
>>26840476
It's not like I want to by your gf, b-baka
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.