[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Story time. >Be me >College >19 >Meet this girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 024.jpg (41 KB, 680x493) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
41 KB, 680x493
Story time.

>Be me
>College
>19
>Meet this girl.
>8/10
>Fucking amazing. We share literally all the same interests and get along extremely well.
>I can not stress this enough, she is literally the perfect person for me.
>We become very good friends.
>I develop feelings for her but don't want to do anything because I don't want to jeopardize what we currently have.
>It sucks but whatever, I'm content.
>We sometimes have talks about who our ideal partners would be and we literally just describe each other every time.
>She shows no signs of wanting the D so I don't do anything.
>Fast forward a few months
>She shows me the picture of this guy she met.
>6/10 at best.
>I ask what he's like.
>She gives a fucking verbatim description of me.
>The guy is like my god damn clone but uglier and more pathetic.
>MFW when she mentions how much she likes him.
>MFW I realize I cucked myself into oblivion.
>MFW there is no hope.

I really want to be happy for her but I just can't be. The guy is switching colleges next year and he's said that that's as far as they'll go but she really likes him and wants to try long distance. I know she'll just get hurt in the end but don't want to say anything because she'll probably think I'm an asshole. I'm so done.Just cuck my shit up robots.
>>
>>26838316
Tell her how you feel anon, if you're rejected then move on. Stay friends however as women are terrible at knowing what they truly want.
>>
>>26838390
Damn dude, I'd love to. But, even if she wasn't already kind of in a relationship with this guy, i.e. talking for 3 weeks, the last time I tried this , the girl tried to ruin my fucking life by spreading lies about me because she was an immature cunt who couldn't handle an adult situation. It's hard.
>>
>>26838390
Please do this OP. You CAN uncuck yourself! Tell her that you've always liked her and wanted to date. Ask her if she feels the same way. Do this for all us here!
>>
File: 1456674955629.png (243 KB, 497x491) Image search: [Google]
1456674955629.png
243 KB, 497x491
>>26838472
Just give her a chance anon, I know it might go against how you feel, but you'll be kicking yourself later for what "you could of had". Please don't lose this opportunity, i was in one just like it years ago and I have nothing but regrets.
>>
>>26838316
Kill the guy , marry the girl , fuck your mom.
>>
>>26838316
buddy, you realise you can say:
>wtf is this joker
>he looks a lot like me
>I think you want me
>we get along well
>lets go

the only thing holding you back is the fact that you're a fucboi.

Man up and take her. Not in a violent way, but make her your woman. that's all there is to it.
>>
OP here. Decided I'm gonna tell her. I'm not gonna say "Lol this guys a fag come here babe." I'll just say how I feel and leave it at that.
>>
>>26839977
>Implying anyone on this board is enough of an alpha/asshole to do that.

I mean, you're not wrong about the fucboi bit but easier said than done anon.
>>
>>26838472
Nigga, fuck this guy. She's not going to marry him, you're young. Tell her how you feel, she might be doing the whole thing partially to make you jelly. If you're better than him, she'll leave him for you
>>
>>26841029

>easier said than done anon.

sorry, you're actually telling me it's easier to wake up every day knowing you're a fucboi, getting through the day thinking less of yourself, hating your guts and your life by the end of the day, than uttering some words to that effect?

Being alpha is taking the dominant position in any situation. No ALL situations, the alpha allows betas to indulge themselves.

Switch on the 'fuck it, why not' mode and happy days anon.
>>
>>26841029

yeah fuck that. i was like that once.

buh uh its easier said than done. FUCK YOU

YOU WANT TO WAKE UP ONE MORNING NEXT TO THAT GIRL OR NOT.

GO GET YOUR FUCKING GIRL.
>>
Op here. You guys are right. To be honest, I don't care what the outcome is anymore. I just need her to know. I need to get this shit off my chest. How should I go about this?
>>
>>26841273

Dont do it online, dont do it by sms, or by facebook or by phone.

get her somewhere alone and tell her the truth, dont even mention the new guy (been there, dont do it). Make it about you two, how you guys get along so well, how you started to fall for her, how you were conflicted about telling her how you feel because you could loose your friendship. Tell her how you feel about her (cant help you there).
>>
>>26841006
areyoume.png
Fuck, I'm almost 19 now and I'm pretty much in the same situation, except she's been single for a year now, and all that time I was keeping it to myself, but lately I feel really fucking bad, like, I can't breathe straight looking at her general direction.
I couldn't take it anymore. Told her on friday.
The then said "oh wow... I'm very surprised", and that's LITERALLY IT
Then her friend told me that I'm pretty much kind of rejected.
My crush now acts very hostile to me, acting like "don't come near me".
I can't tell if it's just a denial stage, or she genuinely wants me to fuck off.
I must talk about it to her, but she wouldn't respond the texts, however I'm gonna meet her on lessons tomorrow.
Oh man, I'm cringing so hard, but I really can't keep it inside anymore. I need to tell her. She really must know what I feel like. Then happens whatever happens
>>
>>26841273
You got me there.
I must admitbI don't know if face to face would be better than by messages...
Nah actually do it face to face, be a man!
>>
Rejection is better than regret, always.

Take it from a 34 year old, this is absolutely true.
>>
>>26841361
>>26841379
Of course I'm gonna do it face to face. I just need to know what to say and how to say it. I was just going to bring up how I recently realized how much I cared about her but I was going to do it in a way that isn't alienating. Like, I'll say how I feel but won't make her feel any pressure to do anything. I'd love to date her but, if I can't, I don't want to force her away by coming on too strong.
>>
>>26841422

well, you know the girl better than any of us, just be honest and dont be apologetic about your feelings.
>>
>>26841422
Just be careful not to be beta.
Don't beg, but don't be rude either.
>>
>>26841489
At the risk of sounding stupid, I was going to try and come across apologetic. I don't feel good liking when she probably doesn't like me in return and I want her to know that so she doesn't think I'm some sort of deviant who has only been hanging out with her to fuck her.
>>
>>26838316
Please may tell her how you feel, it is for the best!
>>
>>26841702
>Blablablabla like same stuff, blablablabla, and I have feelings for you.
Period. Don't go there saying sorry, its not your fault you like her. If she says it's not a two way thing, say it's okay, and carry on like nothing happened. Don't press the issue any harder, and absolutely not of that "Give me a chance" bullshit.
>>
>>26841639
>>26841702

no no no no no
jesus christ dude no

Dont tell her you liked her from the start.

you are going to tell her about you two, your experiences together.
How you realised how compatible you to were. How you realized that you liked her a lot. Tell her that you know the timing of this confesion is all fucked up. But you had to do it.
>>
>>26841422
Just ask her on a date. Say you're going to be doing something and you want her to come along as your date. Avoid going to the cinema and dinner, those aren't fun and are for established couples.
>>
>>26841773
>>26841802
OP here. These are both good. I think someone is trying to be me in this thread so watch out.
>>
>>26841773
duly noted
thanks

>>26841802
ha, well I did like her from the start, but last two weeks were really fucking intense, not really sure. Can I say that I did like er from start, but lately it's become much stronger?
>>
>>26841849
>someone is trying to be me
neh dog, I'm just in the same situation.
(fuck, I should have used a tripcode)
>>
>>26841871
My bad dawg. I was gonna say, why the hell would anyone want to be me? My life sucks.
>>
>>26841854

>Can I say that I did like er from start, but lately it's become much stronger?

you dont really need to, and what point does it serve really ?

This should be about how she (with all her feminine charm and personality and even without realizing won you over)

be a little romantic man
>>
>>26838316
You fucked up. Only way to get her now is to read up on game and act like you dont give a fuck about her.

Most importantly you have to get another gf first and make her jealous and insecure about her. Its the only way to get her back now.
>>
>>26841829
I would but she's in that pseudo-relationship with that guy already. They're really just talking though but she calls it "Kind of dating". It's weird. This guy is such a cuck too. He's switching colleges because he had no friends here until he met her and is a general fucking sad sack. Fuck nigga, I had no friends either but you don't see me touting it like an award. She likes him because he gave her a hug when she felt bad but I've heard some of her darkest shit and promised I wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon. She fucking cried when I told her that. I've been there through thick and thin and this guy shows up 2 weeks ago with a hug and now he's in? God damn am I salty. Sorry.
>>
>>26841941
gonna be hard, because before I basically convince myself that romantic stuff is not for me
the truth is, I really do want the romance, I can finally say it, but I have brainwashed myself to the point I can't make myself be romantic....or to be more precise, it's really-really hard
fucking hell
>>
>>26842027
>I've been there through thick and thin and this guy shows up 2 weeks ago with a hug and now he's in? God damn am I salty. Sorry.

Kill yourself beta. You're a personalised 'nice guy' meme.
>>
>>26842092
I know right? How do you think I feel?
>>
>>26838316
>>I develop feelings for her but don't want to do anything because I don't want to jeopardize what we currently have.

100% your fault.
>>
>>26842027
If it's not a real relationship don't worry about it. They probably haven't done anything together, she probably has a similar relationship you have with her albeit for a shorter time.
>>
>>26842175
Believe me, I know. I was too late because I was too scared.
>>
You want some advice on how to confess to her?

Keep it short and sweet. Do not tell her everything. Do not lay it all out and bare your soul. Do not be apologetic or weird. Just be direct, make it simple, and don't go overboard.

Less is more. Gauge her reaction.
>>
>>26842236
the time I did, she went "oh wow, I'm surprised"
and then didn't talk to me for two days.
can't take it anymore, my other friends know what's up with, she must know as well
>>
>>26841273
Casually OP, but with some degree of importance.
>Hey, there's something I want to tell you, something I think you should know

Go about it like a man, not like a bitch

Don't
>I like you so much can't stand you like this guy

Do
explain how you feel, in your own words.

Do it for yourself and for us anons. and never look back.

godspeed
>>
>tfw already confessed
>made it sound a bit bitter
can I fix it?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.