[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't men have as high as standards as women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
File: ae7313.jpg.png (509 KB, 485x742) Image search: [Google]
ae7313.jpg.png
509 KB, 485x742
Why don't men have as high as standards as women?
>>
Bitch was a model. Seems like pretty high standard to me
>>
She's got a good personality you dickhead.
>>
File: 1456617609757.jpg (46 KB, 533x462) Image search: [Google]
1456617609757.jpg
46 KB, 533x462
>>26838281
We can't afford to, you say you have standards and are not at least an 8/10, a woman will just think "lol okay" and go after someone higher because they know they can. A woman could say she wants only a 6'4" supermodel and she could probably get that as well as a bunch of orbiters hoping to catch her if she falls.
Women are the deciders, men have to put on shows just to get attention, it doesn't work the other way round nowadays.
>>
because of fetishes. men are willing to settle for anything that satisfies their disgusting fetish.
>>
>>26838281
A cutie for someone who is the size of a small car.

She must feel so soft to touch
>>
>>26838281
I've actually seen more hot girls with less attractive guys than I have dudes with less attractive girls.
>>
>>26838298
>>26838304
L M A O you cuckboiis
>>
>>26838281
testosterone controls sex drive. Obviously we have more than women so we're hornier and thus willing to lower our standards more to satisfy our lust. Also it makes sense when you can cum and run to do so
>>
>>26838372
Well as far as fat fetish goes she is a 10/10
>>
Beggars can't be choosers.

There, I kileld the thread.
>>
>>26838377
statistics=/=anecdotes
>>
>>26838281
Because they're smart enough to hold out COLLECTIVELY.

Now, if you are a man and you try to hold out, you'll get nothing. Why? Because the other men won't hold out. You holding out becomes an advantage to them.

But since women collectively hold out, then it's like they're artificially increasing the value of their holes. So they get to have higher standards and this is why women are always with guys who are better than they are. This is also why women are the most vicious towards women who they perceive as "sluts": "sluts" decrease the value of ALL vaginas just because they're not holding out.
>>
>>26838281
See, I can answer that question for you in it's entirety. But first, you have to understand that manhood in the west is a decaying cultural relic from a more sane time. You have to understand we're for the most part, in societal regress.
>>
>>26838489
Not trying to convince anyone of anything, just making an observation based on my own experience. I'm writing on 4chan not for a fucking peer-reviewed thesis.
>>
>>26838620
I understand that anon. Please give me the full answer. Are you saying it's because men lack confidence today?
>>
>>26838351
>We can't afford to
And we can't afford to because most men don't have standards. Its a vicious cycle and I admit I'm guilty of having no standards (then again I'm 2/10 tops so I guess I'm allowed to have no standards).
>>
>>26838298
>Bitch was a model.
>was
WAS

>Seems like pretty high standard to me
Seems like scrapping the bottom of the barrel to me.
>>
>>26838668
Maybe the guy has a fat fetish?
>>
>>26838376
Disgusting. Stop trying to rationalize your degenerate fetish.
>>
File: 1418082387597.jpg (356 KB, 1264x1818) Image search: [Google]
1418082387597.jpg
356 KB, 1264x1818
>tfw you literally have to be on steroids to have girls impressed with you just for the way your body looks

natty lifting is a fucking meme, it's a soulcrushing meme that never gives you what you're after

3 years and i still look like a worse version of Jason Genova
>>
>>26838413
Lol the high test meme.

'high test' is just the colloquial way of saying 'low standards'.
>>
>>26838683
i'd wager he has to. Doesn't mean he isn't scraping the bottom of the barrel though. It's shameful.
>>
>>26838729
Its not the bottom of the barrel for him though.
>>
>>26838739
Sure it is. In the same way the ghetto is the ghetto no matter what your perception of it is.
>>
>>26838787
some of these guys are legitimately put-off by skinny women and would rather date a fat one

fetishes are a hell of a drug
>>
>>26838808
>inb4 "B-But there's no way someone can like something that I don't!!!11"
>>
>>26838808
>legitimately
lol

They're warped fetish is just that. A warped fetish.

Schizophrenics think the voices in their head are real.

It's not even debatable, on an evolutionary level, obese women are the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>26838843
if we're going to talk about the evolutionary level, then why arent you killing your oneitis's bf and then raping her?

it all boils down to you having your jimmies rustled by someone else's sexual preferences
>>
You guys are very butthurt by the thought of someone liking fat women...
>>
>>26838821
Listen, just because you have zero game, and have reduced yourself to fucking disgusting obese women, don't try and reduce it to a simple preference such as: 'I like the red shirt better than the blue one'. PUHleeze.

We both know, there is a hell of a lot more going on than that.
>>
File: Gemma-Walker-split.jpg (22 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Gemma-Walker-split.jpg
22 KB, 615x409
>>26838843
I'd rather an obese woman than this.
>>
>>26838875
>if we're going to talk about the evolutionary level, then why arent you killing your oneitis's bf and then raping her?
What the fuck are you talking about weirdo? I have a fit gf. I'm good.

And lol, at 'preference'.
>>
>>26838880
Huh, this is the first time I've strawmanned someone pre-emptively
>>
>>26838884
Nice false dichotomy degenerate.

Anemic and obese are both pejoratives.
>>
>>26838884
>there can only be opposites
Literally go back to rebbit tb.h

>>26838944
>anemic
You mean someone with anemia, aka someone not getting enough iron?
>>
>>26838917
you still aren't explaining why you're so mad, or what you plan to do about the situation

if you can actually go up to a couple in public where the girl is fat, and tell the guy that he is a filthy degenerate in hopes that he will conform to your standard of what people should like, i will send you 100 dollars
>>
>>26838808
I'm one of these people. I found out about my fetish in middle school when the other students mocked a new teacher fresh out of college who was chubby and to be honest hot,
>>
Kek. There are so many fatasses in flyover country America, some of these Anons probably rarely see a fit woman.

Shits absolutely filthy though. Have some pride about yourselves.
>>
>>26839031
i see fit women in pictures online and i don't think i would want to fuck one

they're fucking hard, they have abs, that just seems bizarre to me, i want a soft girl with a big ass to grab and fuck, i don't want to lie next to what feels like an ottermode man with gyno
>>
>>26838970
>You mean someone with anemia, aka someone not getting enough iron?
Yeah. It's a pretty common cause of eating disorders.
>>
>>26838377
Its the opposite here in america. Literal ripped chads with fat whales isnt unheard of
>>
>>26838973
I live in anhattan. We don't have many of these types of people.

My plan is not to hire them, date them or fraternize with them, the same as always.

I consider them to be of a lower class tbqh.
>>
>>26839061
>they're fucking hard, they have abs, that just seems bizarre to me, i want a soft girl with a big ass to grab and fuck, i don't want to lie next to what feels like an ottermode man with gyno

Again, with the false dichotomies. There are PLENTY of women who aren't bodybuilders nor obese anon.

But you know that.

Go back to your filthy bottom feeding fucking disgusting tubs of adipose tissue and mental illness.
>>
>>26838698
If you look like shit after 3 years of lifting, you are most likely doing something very wrong. Even if you were going to the gym 4-5 times a week, you would look pretty shitty if you can't manage your macros.
>>
>>26839131
post a picture of a fit woman with a good sized ass and tits
>>
>>26839138
You can't out train a bad diet.
>>
>>26839153
so are all the other guys in the gym who talk about drinking beer and eating shit who look good on steroids or what?

because i've ran into plenty of guys like that

i should probably quit drinking alcohol, i didnt think a couple beers here and there would do anything but i guess it's fucking with me

im fairly strong, much stronger than when i started, but not lean at all
>>
>>26839153
Pretty much, unless you were to use roids.
>>
>>26838884
No you wouldn't
You can fix skeleton, you can get her to gain small bits of weight at a time. With a lamdwhale, even if she looses the weight you still have all those marks and excess skin.
>>
>>26839183
Their definition of drinking beers could be radically different than yours. They could be taking about having like 2 beers once a month.

Quitting drinking is one of the best things you can do for your physical appearance.

It's just completely empty calories.

If you want to be lean, quit drinking. Quit sugar too. And gluten.
>>
>>26839151
There are literally millions of them.

Women like the one in OP's picture don't have larger ass and tits. It's just adipose tissue.
>>
>>26839257
the woman like in OPs picture is an extreme case of that fetish

most guys on here who talk about liking high test or chubby girls just like girls with a little extra on their ass/thighs and bigger tits from it and shit, not having an extra 150+ pounds
>>
A lot of guys that start working out are /r9k/ levels of lonely and insecure. /fit/ is just this place with workout guides.

If they do manage to attract anyone they go for it, not realizing if they were the ones to initiate conversations they could get much better.

You see similar stuff at anime or game conventions where 9/10 girls are with neckbeards because they were insecure and went with the first person to actually approach them.
>>
>>26839291
Fat is fat. Again, they don't have bigger ass and tits. They have excess adipose tissue, poor habits, and probably mental issues.
>>
>>26839301
Correct. There are plenty of social retards at the gym. Just because they're fit doesn't mean they have any game.

>You see similar stuff at anime or game conventions where 9/10 girls are with neckbeards because they were insecure and went with the first person to actually approach them.

This, however, is 99% myth. Most of the hot girls at those conventions are paid to be there. And most 9/10 girls irl wind up with attractive/successful men.
>>
>>26839301
>You see similar stuff at anime or game conventions where 9/10 girls are with neckbeards because they were insecure and went with the first person to actually approach them.

Well yes, but they're most likely still not getting fucked by said neckbeards, but from their chad bf at home, who couldn't care less about these shitty games. 99% of the time, the neckbeard is just a ''good friend'' of her and as soon as someone attractive approaches, she would immediately make it clear that he's not her boyfriend.
>>
>>26839138
Not true. I look like shit after 4 years of lifting but I have a muscle disease

>tfw shit genetics
>>
>>26839685
So, it is true, unless you have a rare disease.

Thanks, Anon. That was super helpful.
>>
>>26839301
>/fit/ is just this place with workout guides.
I agree since this place is practically only normalfags like you
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.