[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgin dick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: phimosis.jpg (33 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
phimosis.jpg
33 KB, 450x600
Reminder; phimosis is the male equivalent of an intact hymen and girls can immediately tell you've never had sex before.

So stretch that shit.
>>
>>26837158
thanks anon, i didnt know that and i surely didnt need to kow it either
>>
>>26837158
lies, i have it and lost my v six years ago, stretch it if you want but it's got nothing to do with virginity

shit tier bait
>>
both are wrong
>>
>>26837158

kek, uncut dicks are ugly as fuck.
>>
>>26837158
I have this but I'm not bothering to stretch it, it's not like its going to see pussy anytime soon.
>>
>>26837158
I'm a virgin and my cock is normal. I'm neither a phimosis freak nor am i a mutilated circumcised freak.
>>
>>26838497
Ya see this is what I don't get. Uncut dicks looks exactly the same as cut dicks when they are hard. These guys just never had a dad who told them you have to roll it back to clean it when you're younger. Never got phimosis because I took care of myself when I was 8,9
>>
Tfw cured mine bur glans is dry as hell
>>
You can still have sex even with a dick like that, still, it feels much better when the foreskin is all the way back, so yeah get your dick ready for when the time comes otherwise you're gonna miss quite a bit of the best part. Get lube or just spit on your hand and fap as if there was no tomorrow, the skin will fix by itself.
>>
>>26838497
Whelp sorry but I'd rather not have my Dick mutelated thank you
>>
>>26837158
Sorry, my Dick is too big for that. But I did have sex many times before. Sooo I don't see how this works
>>
How does phimosis even happen

My dick never had phimosis at any point in my life and im not cut.
>>
>>26839531
There are loads of reasons. For example, Scarring around the foreskin can cause it. And in some cases, the foreskin doesn't separate from the glans of the penis during/around puberty.
>>
>>26839531
its a marker of bad genetics
>>
I have phimosis and I've had sex before.
>>
>tfw ugly penis
>tfw excess foreskin when flaccid due to large erect penis
>>
>>26839531
Whats a google ?
>>
>>26839531

Because it doesn't separate completely, or the frenulum is too taut, or whatever. For me it was just because nobody ever told me to pull that shit back when I washed it, so I didn't. It took about a month of daily stretching to get it to normal
>>
File: 1324481710519.jpg (49 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
1324481710519.jpg
49 KB, 300x345
I stretched a lot and I cured it in a couple of months. Feels good man.
>>
>>26837158
Are you supposed to pull your foreskin back to have sex if you're uncut? Mine pulls back fine except when hard then I can't do it. Does phimosis refer to when erect or not?
>>
How do i penis health anons? i never had a paternal figure that was around enough to teach me these things? im not unhygienic, i bathe regularly and exercise. wat do i do? i dont want to end up like that guy that had to wait 4 years for his donger to de sensitize
>>
>>26837158
That's wrong, the male equivalent of what you think an intact hymen means (virginity) is 5 seconds of pounding, coming, saying "i'm so sorry you're just so pretty" over and over again and after that crying for 30 minutes
>>
File: 20160226_214927.jpg (598 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
20160226_214927.jpg
598 KB, 1944x2592
>>26837158
You do realise that you literally just gave to fap and it won't look like a "virgin dick"
>>
>>26837158
> Thinks a hymen shows if you're a virgin
> Foreskin wont go behind head
Underage, b&
>>
>>26837158
>not stretching your foreskin to clean daily
Eugh clean your dick famalamb. Get really under there. Under the foreskin behind that edge on the glans is where the most smegma build is. It feels so good once I finally got in there and gave it a deep cleaning.
>>
>Had severe phimosis 1year ago
>Went to doc ( he was muslim) he recommended circumcision
>Got it done and it looks pleasing to the eye now
>Lost all sensation on the head now though
>tfw i will never get my foreskin back
fuckkkk
>>
>>26838497
this, plus they smell alot
>>
>>26838497
>>26841630
So they have internet in 3rd world countries now?
>>
>tfw circumcised :^(
feels bad man
>>
>>26841656
if you consider america a third-world country, yes
>>
I thought it was the frenulum that indicates uncut virginity
>>
>>26841502
yes but at least you can have sex without it being very awkward
phimosis is terrible

how old are you?
I'm considering going to the doc and getting circumcision.
>>
>>26841929
DONT DO IT. DO NOT GET CIRCUMCISED.

You lose ALL feeling. Just find ways to keep your cock clean and healthy and you'll be fine
>>
>>26841719
>tfw when cut and proud
uncut fags are all secretly jealous
>>
When I try to pull it back it hurts cuz the frenulum is so tight. Also when I touch the head of the penis it's super sensitive. What Do?
>>
>>26841971
but I have phimosis also.
i can retract the foreskin easily when flaccid, but when it's fully erect the skin won't go back that much at all. it hurts when I try to.

that definitely isn't normal. and when it comes to sex I imagine it will be very weird for a girl, and sex will hurt because my skin can't retract.

surely you're happier now you don't have phimosis anymore?
>>
>>26841929
that's retarded mate, see: >>26839202
>>
>>26841971
MEMEING! MEMEING THIS HARD.

stfu. I'm circumcised and have a super sensitive head.
>>
>>26842099
yeah I'm much happier now. and most studies show there's no change in sexual satisfaction anyway.
>>
>>26842079
I have this as well. An anon went to an urologist and got the frenulum cut. It's a very small operation. Apparently helped a great deal. But I can pull it all the way back easily, it's only evry slightly tight when erect but could be looser.
>>
>>26842056
>tfw when

Rip in peace faggot
>>
>>26837158
Am I the only one who never had to stretch their skin? Or is this a shitty meme?
>>
>>26841971
I had a pretty severe phimosis until mid twenties, got circumcised a year ago and while it was FUCKING TERRIBLE for a month and a half, my dick has never been happier since

Fapping isn't as pleasurable but actually having sex is fucking nice and I can get off without any problems. Results obv vary; friend of mine who had a botched circumcision as a baby note has half a dick.

But honestly my experience with adult circumcision has been extremely positive
>>
>>26841971
see:
>>26842302

I'm the guy you replied to.
That's what I'm saying. I don't care if fapping is less pleasurable, I just want sex to be good.
Would you recommend it? >>26842302
>>
>>26842366
Sex feels awesome. I've stuck my uncircumcised cock into a hollowed out cucumber and circumcised cock into wet vagina, there's no comparison. The operation was the best decision of my life.

BUT I have heard of people who have had shitty experiences with it, so if a non-surgical solution is available to you is try that first!

So yes, recommend, with caveats
>>
Have any other robots got a frenectomy? My foreskin can retract all well and fine, but my banjo string gets uncomfortably tight sometimes. I imagine sex will be a no go for me.

Frenectomy experiences, fellows?
>>
>>26837158

that dick looks cute imo
>>
>>26843342
I did it to my self - google frenulum tying.
>>
>>26837158
I used to have this. My foreskin was attached to the bottom of my glands. I'm pretty sure it was slightly painful but I eventually seperated it. Was probably like that for 5+ years.
>>
File: 1454747936576.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1454747936576.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
ATTENTION ALL MUTILATED AND EMASCULATED FORSEKIN-LESS VIRGINS

Touch the top side of your hand, now touch the inner side.
This is the difference between uncut and cut, how does it make you feel?
>>
>tfw born with average dick with foreskin with no phimosis meme problems

feels ok man
>>
I can have my cock head out when I'm flaccid, but there's no way when I'm hard, though it's not completely covered. I'm not looking to lose my virginity, but other than that will phimosis cause problems?
>>
Until I was 13 or 14 my foreskin had never beeN retracted

My foreskin had stuck onto the head of my penis and over the course of two weeks I gradually was able to disconnect it

There was bleeding and and years and years worth of dick cheese
>>
>>26843717
Insecure faggot, why do you always have to try and pick on uncutfags, its not like it matters, as nobody here is getting any.
>>
If I can pull the foreskin back behind the head but not down the shaft will that be ok for sex?

not that ill ever get to have sex but still
>>
so are circumsized guys male roasties?
>>
>>26844373
No, just mutilated.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.