[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it feel like when you do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: male-female-intercourse.jpg (17 KB, 325x233) Image search: [Google]
male-female-intercourse.jpg
17 KB, 325x233
What does it feel like when you do it?
>>
File: sigh.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>26834134
I don't know

original comment desu
>>
>>26834134
Very warm and wet. And good. Tightness can have an effect as well. My ex-girlfriend wasn't super tight, but enough that I couldn't possibly last one minute before blowing my load. The current lady I'm with is a bit looser, which I actually like because it makes it far easier to last and the sensation is only slightly dulled.
>>
I'll never know.
Makes me less picky for an eventual onahole, I suppose.
>>
>>26834134
>kill me

Did you only post this to make anons feel bad?
>>
>Asking that on /r9k/
M8 go on /fit/ or some shit
>>
>>26834252
No I want to know. I need as many descriptions as possible so I can imagine it better. I find it really difficult to imagine
>>
How the hell would I know.

Original as shit senpai
>>
File: 1453028819291.png (99 KB, 261x355) Image search: [Google]
1453028819291.png
99 KB, 261x355
Like a bag of sand, senpai
>>
>>26834195
huh, I recently had a very vivid dream and that's exactly how it felt
>>
File: 1426768953282.jpg (12 KB, 204x150) Image search: [Google]
1426768953282.jpg
12 KB, 204x150
>>26834258
>/fit/
>girls
don't make me laff, bucko.
>>
Like meat. I mean, that's what we are. Oral is much nicer tho, and less sweaty and tireing.
>>
>>26834134

like thrusting your cock between two cheap medium rare walmart steaks with the consistency of boiled chicken skin
>>
You feel at bliss with that person and you just want them to keep pounding you. You get vagin twitches here and there during the penetration. Sort of sucks if you're tight because you're vagina is sore/burning the next day.
>>
p good desu
>>
>>26835543
Fuck off roastie slut. Nobody asked you.
>>
>>26834134
It's ok, 4-7/10. Not worth paying for or putting a lot of effort into.

Fun to try a few times but nothing to get worked up about. If you only want it for validation then congratulations, you played yourself.
>>
like bags of sandy milk and coins
>>
File: Steven_d721fe_5695733.png (22 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Steven_d721fe_5695733.png
22 KB, 540x540
>>26835569
This thread is specially about male-female intercourse, so yes I'll answer. Man sex is so good. Now I'm getting turned on thinking about it.
>>
>>26835569
Op asked. You are just an angry virgin. Lol.
>>
If it's a girl you really like and find attractive it's the best feel in the world.

If it's not.. Eh it's a tad overrated.
>>
>>26835543
Fuck off cunt; you aren't welcome here.
Go back to facebook.
>>
Just feels warm and tight, with a really nice pressure all round your dick. Don't get too hyped up for it, the actual person you're doing it with and the emotional connection is much more enjoyable
>>
File: mHM3DMk.gif (2 MB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
mHM3DMk.gif
2 MB, 332x215
>>26835649
Butthurt neckbeard virgin detected. Stay mad. Sex is amazing and you'll never know the feeling of a nice tight vagina on your mirco dick.
>>
>>26835656
>is much more enjoyable
Why do people say shit like this?
After you blow your load the last thing you want is to be with the person you just fucked.

Sex is over rated and retarded virgins who talk up the "emotional attachment" side of sex are even more retarded.

>>26835681
>you'll never know the feeling of a nice tight vagina on your mirco dick
I've been with girls which would be years under what is considered legal in your nation. 3DPD are to be fucked, not heard. So I repeat: fuck off; you aren't welcome here.
>>
File: 8FxEa.gif (1014 KB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
8FxEa.gif
1014 KB, 290x189
>>26835699
Sorry, I don't believe you. If you're actually telling the truth you have to rape little girls because a real woman wouldn't go anyway near you. Stay mad virgin, I'm here to stay.
>>
>>26835699
I say shit like that because it's true. Sex with randomers you pick up in a club is just shit missionary everytime and then you're done, and that's when you cum and just want them to fuck off

With a gf though it is more enjoyable, so fuck off you edgy virgin fag. What the fuck are you on about with girls "years under what is considered legal"??
>>
>>26835699

>Sex is over rated and retarded virgins who talk up the "emotional attachment" side of sex are even more retarded.

Virgin detected.
>>
>>26835729
young girls are high status mates

"reel wimminz" are used goods, the female equivalent of a beta autist neckbeard neet

you're a male shitposter anyway
>>
I can only remember how warm it was. Ain't your dick never been that warm before, boy. Of course I had a condom on so I didn't really get a full experience. That was 7 years ago, I have regressed much since.
>>
>>26835729
>rape
Feminist please.
>a real woman
Shame tactics? That's pretty much all women have.
>Stay mad
Stay nothing but a hole to fuck with nothing else to offer to society.
>I'm here to stay
You're a newfag and you'll be gone long before I go.

>>26835756
>With a gf though it is more enjoyable
No it's fucking not and after a while you're going through the motions. I can tell you haven't actually been in a long relationshit before.

>What the fuck are you on about with girls "years under what is considered legal"??
Younger girls are tighter and have better bodies. Read what it was in response to, you fucking moron.

>>26835769
Stop samefagging. No amount of shaming will change the fact that all a women can possibly offer to society is having a cunt, unless they adapt to naturally male enterprises like the arts and sciences. You know: the 0.000000000001% of women who can make a positive impact on humanity with something that is entirely unrelated to having a hole that shits out babies.
>>
File: DavidTennantlaughing.gif-c200.gif (236 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
DavidTennantlaughing.gif-c200.gif
236 KB, 200x200
>>26835794
I've been here for years. Go tip your fedora somewhere else you disgusting pedophile. How many little girls did you rape and scar for life because woman avoid you like like plague?
>>
>>26835794

>With a gf though it is more enjoyable
Okay right, your anecdote beats my anecdote, you're so right anon

Oh wait no because fucking 90% of functioning adult society would agree with me that sex in a relationship is better

>years under what is considered legal in your nation

No one mentioned which, but mine's UK and you were probably assuming USA for who you replied to. Either way, years younger than 16 or 18 is sketchy either way

Calm down either way mate lol, I hate women too so we're all good there
>>
>>26835832
>because woman avoid
>>
>>26834134
if you want to know what it kind of feels like
masturbate with a condom on
I'm not joking, its close to what it feels like when you do it with a condom on
of course having sex without a condom feels a lot better as you can feel the actual pussy which is warm and wet and way more intense
>>
>>26834134
Feels really velvety when you first plunge in.
The weird part is that it feels so fucking familiar, and I've only ever had sex once.
Maybe I was a sex god in a past lifetime.
Anyways, it also feels kinda nauseating
>>
>>26837347
>it also feels kinda nauseating
Why?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.