[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am i supposed to take female cops seriously? https://ww
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7
File: 1456720705118.webm (2 MB, 800x330) Image search: [Google]
1456720705118.webm
2 MB, 800x330
How am i supposed to take female cops seriously?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVcxZkHJtr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czid8dpk-i4
>>
Never trust a female cop, robots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2h7rHgBzTc
>>
He fucked the police
>>
>>26832681
>>26832681
She enjoyed it, though.
>>
File: 1456224857058.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1456224857058.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1500
Taking fuck the police to a whole new

Dump cunt probably enjoyed getting raped by chad
>>
All the female cops in Europe must be having a lot of fun with the Muslims that see them as subhuman cattle with no power.
If women weren't overwhelmingly in favor of "immigration" I might feel bad for them.
>>
This made me feel bad t b h

But in reality i dont think a female cop would get fucked up that easily. She didnt seem well trained in that clip
>>
>>26832883
>implying women are held to the same standards as men for these jobs

I don't have the link but there's a bunching of nyfd women firefighters that couldn't pass the physical test but still got on due minority quotas, you can also check the threads about the female officer that was killed on her first day for more evidence of sub par women, like the two officers that couldn't stop one man from running away even though they both had hands on him
>>
That is a pretty retarded and unrealistic situation in the webm

A cop is rarely on their own, especially a female one

And she'd have a tazer out before a fucking baton
>>
>>26832883
>>26832883
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-jL72DYFVM
>>
>>26832935
>And she'd have a tazer out before a fucking baton

No she won't, learn what a use of force continuum is you fucking moron.
>>
>>26832927
I didnt imply that. I just said that i dont think a femal cop would be as much as a goof as shown in the clip
>>
>>26832952
She'd quite obviously be fucked in that situation, use of a tazer would be fine
>>
File: 1453697113897.jpg (45 KB, 711x273) Image search: [Google]
1453697113897.jpg
45 KB, 711x273
>>26832507
>taking the police seriously
>>
>>26832987
Learn what a use of force continuum is, which is what police and armed guards need and are trained to follow.

You fucking moron.
>>
>>26833006
Nope a tazer would totally be permitted in that situation
>>
that gave me a sad shameful boner
>>
>>26833019
Incorrect, there was multiple patrons. A taser would have opened up multiple gaps for other people to run right at her. Taser are not automatic and only one of the patrons would have went down.

Learn what a force continuum is. You fucking uneducated moron.
>>
>>26833006
yeah because she was totally going to get in trouble for tazing a hobo that was tag teaming her
>>
>>26833006

Generally, each different agency will have their own use of force policy. Some agencies may separate some of the hand-to-hand based use of force. For example, take-downs and pressure point techniques may be one step before actual strikes and kicks. Also, for some agencies the use of aerosol pepper spray and electronic control devices (TASER) may fall into the same category as take-downs, or the actual strikes.

Doesnt this mean they ciuld use taser first
>>
>>26833050

Incorrect.

Regardless of the agency. Each one follow basically the same principles.

And that is
Verbal
Unarmed
Armed
Lethal.

Please don't pretend like you know a thing about the police force, let alone working as someone with a firearm/Taser and baton.
>>
>>26833045
Still better than a baton that she can't do shit with
>>
>>26833072
And she clearly couldn't do shit with a taser, and failed at learning you keep your distance, especially if you are about to draw.
>>
>>26833020
I fapped to it

No regrets
>>
>>26832507
>raping someone without gloves when you have a tat like that
fucking idiot
>>
>>26833064
I wasnt pretedning like i know u dumfuck. That shit was literally ripped off of wikipedia. U sound like a shitbrain showing off ur newfound police rad skillz. Nice meme :^)
>>
>>26832507
Jesus that's hot, source? I wanna watch it with sound.
>>
>>26833110
>I wasnt pretedning like i know u dumfuck.

Then please shut the fuck up, you uneducated buffoon. Pretending like "agencies" all have different force continuum. I have no idea why retards open their mouth on subjects they know nothing about.

Dumbest thing I've heard all month.
>>
>>26833120
I was literally asking u about it bc i assumed u would know and u act like a fucking faggot supreme. Go get shot
>>
>>26833064

Doesn't mean that if tyronus Washington is about to stab you that you have to go through each step, obviously use common sense, you see police with their tazer out just in case people chimp out all the time, even if the situation is in hand.

Also her baton stance is dogshit, you are supposed to have your baton pretty much behind your head with your other arm out in front so you can make as much distance as possible.
>>
>>26833120

Also let us all not forget this is the UK, a country where the police are NOT allowed to carry firearms. The laws regarding the use of a taser would be quite stingy if i can put it to words.

>>26833137

Why do you type like a nigger, are you a nigger?

>Doesn't mean that if tyronus Washington is about to stab you that you have to go through each step, obviously use common sense, you see police with their tazer out just in case people chimp out all the time, even if the situation is in hand.

This only happens in countries like the US where the use of force continuum always flies out the window. They either go straight for the taser or the pistol and shoot without hesitation and if it wasn't required to defuse the situation at hand.

>Also her baton stance is dogshit, you are supposed to have your baton pretty much behind your head with your other arm out in front so you can make as much distance as possible.

Everything about her was pure dog shit, but she is a women so she gets a pass.
>>
>>26833158
www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/salt-lake-city-shooting-teenage-boy-holding-broomstick-shot-by-police-sparking-angry-protests-a6901086.html
>>
>>26833158
Bitch ass fool
>>
File: 1456737806315.jpg (228 KB, 1264x683) Image search: [Google]
1456737806315.jpg
228 KB, 1264x683
>>26833170
dont assault me bro
>>
>>26833158
>must be a nigger hur dur

Lol ur Ezpz
>>
>>26833193
>thinks being a wigger is any better

Jesus..
>>
>>26833178
Why am I feeling so bad about being mixed right now?
Don't call me an oreo plz
>>
>>26833199
>thinking i was implying that

Wow this gets easier by the second. Im starting to doze off.. zzz. Unless this is some sort of sick new meme, but its not even funny. Zzz
>>
>>26833228
Don't you have some rap music to listen to? wigger boy.
>>
>>26833201
No, an Oreo is what you call your conception. Your white mom in the middle of two black guys.
>>
>>26832935
wtf is a tazer going to do in a 10 vs 1 situation when they don't even work all the time in a 1v1?

your right, no police officer would be alone like that, but any competent one would also have their gun out in that situation as well.
>>
>>26833006

just shut the fuck up man, honestly.

courts do recognise the difference between 1 assailant and groups of assailants attacking one person.

courts have ruled self defence in situations where someone has been attacked by an otherwise unarmed group and started shooting.

shit, the time that chink ran down all the bikers attacking his car was ruled SELF DEFENCE because there were a group of people trying to attack him.

once there's more than 1 person attacking you it all goes out the window and we're into an entirely different level of legal precedent.
>>
>>26833232
Zzzz... at least be funny if ur gonna start spoutig shit like that
>>
>>26833243

Please shut the fuck up, you litrelly spewed nothing of relevance. A taser in such a situation is a waste.

You buffoon.
>>
>>26833239
it was actually the opposite
>>
>>26833258

>>26833006

> mommy im changing my point now because lots of people are attacking on my special imageboard.

re: force continuum & legality = you could justifiably go straight to firearm in that situation

and you're also trained to go straight to firearm in that situation.

you escalate force to match the threat and multiple people attacking you = lethal force.
>>
>>26833281
>Spews nothing of relevance
>Talks about the court
>When everyone is talking about the force of and why she didn't use a taser

How can you be this dense? Must be American. Always interrupting and sticking their nose in other peoples business.
>>
What she should have done was get out of there and wait for back up to arrive. If forced to fight, she can draw her weapon if she believes her life is in danger.

Trying to smack one guy in a crowd of people with a baton is a good way to get your ass kicked.
>>
>>26833158

As if you were standing 20 feet away from a guy with a knife you would talk to him, try to strike him, try to oc him, try to baton him and the draw, you would be dead.

If there was a guy with a knife I would draw my gun and work from there.
>>
>>26833293

you're wrong, just accept it.
>>
>>26833294
>good way to get your ass kicked.
Or fucked, in this case.
>>
This fucking UK brat using "buffoon" and juding peoples' intelligence on 4chan because they have bad grammar. You aren't as smart as you try to sound.
>>
>>26833299

>As if you were standing 20 feet away from a guy with a knife you would talk to him,

Too close.

>you would be dead.

No you wouldn't, if you stood the distance you are trained, went through the force continuum of talking, before taking out the firearm as the situation is justified. Americans don't do either and start shooting before asking questions.

It's why the US police force is the laughing stock of the world.
>>
>>26832507
This gave me a great boner.
I can't get enough of watching women getting brutally raped.
Also classic british police.
If she was US she would have a gun and destroy that guy
>>
File: 1453363661699.jpg (129 KB, 860x1280) Image search: [Google]
1453363661699.jpg
129 KB, 860x1280
>Americans
>JUST SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT MAN
>POP THAT FOOL

retards.

https://www.rt.com/usa/us-germany-85-shots-022/

http://www.thewire.com/global/2012/05/german-police-used-only-85-bullets-against-people-2011/52162/

Learn a thing or two from a country that actually trains it's police.
>>
>>26833337
If it was the US the cops would be the ones doing the raping

And the person getting raped would be a little 7 year old kid or some shit

And it would be a corpse because they would have already riddled it with bullets

I'd fap to that
>>
>>26832507
>How am I supposed to take female cops seriously?
He asked right before a female cop shot him in the knee.
>>
>>26833356
American cops are not police like you know in the rest of the world, they are really just poorly trained soldiers
>>
>>26833391
Is that because the cop is untrained or because she couldn't hold up the pistol long enough to get a good shot at the chest / stomach?

>>26833395

Pretty much, not to mention it's actually rather easy, and the requirements are laugh worthy to even join the police force compared to other countries. The training the US gets is also laugh worthy compared t others.
>>
>>26833401
The knee is a good starting point, you can proceed to beat the shit out of him with your nightstick, or shoot him in progressively more vital areas.
>>
>>26833409
>tfw imagine actually being shot in the knee by a female cop
>imagine she did it accidentally

wheel chair for life
>>
>>26832507
>taking any cops outside of the U.S. seriously
Try this on a female cop and tell me how many times you are shot by her + her partner + the 45 cops who materialized out of nowhere. Honestly I don't know why our police even have tasers and night sticks still.
>>
>>26832507
Hey tough guys stop yelling and give me the source, thanks!
>>
Why doesn't she call for backup lol
>>
>>26833356
I'd rather have the American police rather than pussified German "police" that can't handle a few mudslimes.
>>
>>26832507

In America, a female cop would just shoot you if you tried to do something like that. Too bad that scene is set in Britain where all cops can carry are sticks.
>>
File: 1315265597735.jpg (321 KB, 864x594) Image search: [Google]
1315265597735.jpg
321 KB, 864x594
Googled it and found the clip with sound on motherless.

/AAB6D26
>>
Amerifats are this retarded, fucking hell
>>
>>26833701
a female cop was shot dead in america the day she swore her oath
you retarded gunfags are so fucking stupid
>>
>>26833701
In reality, that scene would never happen because UK police are actually trained well, she intentionally fucks up like 5 times in a row so that the scene can happen
>>
>>26833734
Women are always incompetent and like 5 ft tall. Training doesn't make up for that.
>>
>>26833734
>UK police are actually trained well
No they are not. They are about as piss poor as any other western police force.
However I do find that directors vision of how a riot would go down and how everyone acted to be very stupid and feels like it's just screaming propaganda.
>>
>>26833873
This. A guy I'm working with is training to be an officer in Bristol and the fitness tests alone are ridiculous. You have to get to stage 6 on the beep test and be able to push/pull 35kgs. That's it. The day this guy got tested, though, the resistance machine was broken so they automatically passed everyone. They literally had to run for less than 10 minutes at a light pace to be allowed in the force.
>>
File: LondonRiots.jpg (78 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
LondonRiots.jpg
78 KB, 640x360
>>26833734
>UK police are actually trained well
In what exactly? Selfies?
>>
>>26833958
you know the London riots started after the cops shot a nigger dead, Amerifat?
>>
>>26833294
yeah but this was a movie so
>>
>>26833996

I'm confused
Are you saying you agree with the point taken?
>>
>>26832507
I feel no pity for her. Once you choose that as a job or even have a gun for deadly force you're Now in the ranks as anyone else who kills, you're free game. Kill or get killed its the only way of life from then on.
>>
>>26832507
Intense joy from that
cops should be kill
>>
>>26833109
Why live a rape victim alive then?
Ill never understand why rape victims are left alive
oh wait its because rape dont happen
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.