[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls actually find this attractive or is that a guy thing mostly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_msmx3ztbAT1qhaoceo1_400.jpg (43 KB, 348x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msmx3ztbAT1qhaoceo1_400.jpg
43 KB, 348x480
Do girls actually find this attractive or is that a guy thing mostly?
>>
Mostly a guy thing.

I hate the look of penises and the same is true for all of my girl friends, but for some reason guy friends and my ex were super obsessed with the looks of them.

Penises are ugly as fuck. All genitals are.
>>
>>26832121
How do u feel when u see it beimg rammed into u?
>>
A good penis is really nice to look at.

t. hetero-man
>>
>>26832132
I didn't really feel much of anything other than the love I had for my partner. I actually don't like sex very much at all other than that sense of love. Masturbation is definitely superior on the physical pleasure front, would not recommend sex to people.
>>
>>26832121
christ, what do women even like about men physically or otherwise?
>>
>>26832164

Your partner must have been pretty bad with the foreplay.
>>
>>26832121
>>26832164
This is obviously bait, you faggots
>>
>>26832171
>christ, what do women even like about men physically or otherwise?
validation
they only like how it increases their standing in their social circle

or occasionally if you remind them of their fathers
>>
>>26832121
Nigga stfu im a girl too and that dick is gorgeous._. So its not only a guy thing.
>>
>>26832095
>tfw no stepdaughter
>>
File: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau 1.jpg (14 KB, 233x350) Image search: [Google]
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau 1.jpg
14 KB, 233x350
>>26832171
I was in the only relationship I was ever in because I was best friends with the guy and we never got sick of talking to each other. Lasted three years and the thing I miss most is my best friend.

Physically speaking, only 2D will ever be perfect looking. 3D can never be perfect so I'm not picky with faces and body types in who I find attractive IRL.

My female friends like faces a lot and when we save pictures of attractive people to our computers it's usually just their heads and torsos. It's not even about sexiness at that point though, it's just thinking wow, that person has an interesting/nice face, I want to keep this. Most are probably chad by /r9k/'s standards since that's the cultural standard of beauty.
>>
>>26832121

>flappy stab wound
>veiny geothermal vent worm

Yeah, genitals are pretty nasty looking
>>
>>26832248
Is it really? What do you like about it?
>>
>>26832193
He was amazing at foreplay, that was the only way he could motivate me to fuck other than me wanting to help him out. I just don't like sex very much.

>>26832248
I said "mostly a guy thing" for a reason, I don't doubt that women exist who like penises... but I've never known anyone to admit it in real life.
>>
>>26832197
No it's not. Dicks are really disgusting.
>>
>>26832321
thanks for backing me up m8
>>
My gf compliments my dick a lot, the looks and size, so that's one girl. Also a fembot I cammed with before.
>>
>>26832364
I can't speak to your case specifically, but generally speaking girls who date guys compliment their penis a lot because we worry a lot about your feelings an want you to feel good about yourselves. By the time most of us are adults we've figured out how important penises are to men so we're always trying to make you feel good about them.

It's a lot like how there's that sort of cultural rule where the guy is never supposed to tell the girl she's fat even if she is? The other side of that is the girl is never supposed to tell the guy there's anything odd about his penis even if there is.
>>
>>26832364
>ooh, you're so big and hard and thick and generally wonderful
that's what chicks say about dicks. It's like you saying you like her hair or something
>>
>>26832132
Please type like an adult.
>>
>>26832455
y dnt u shut da fuk up lol u tk him 2da bar|?
>>
File: 1336754708714.png (19 KB, 203x225) Image search: [Google]
1336754708714.png
19 KB, 203x225
>>26832465
im sry bb
we cool?
>>
>>26832455
Ching chong bing bong nig nog???

Is dat how u do it?? XDXD goo goo gaga pooo pepee XDDXd
>>
>>26832095
I had a bf once that had an dick maybe a bit shorter than that. Sex was usually painful and he could never get it fully in me.

I don't think anything of them though really. That was just my one experience. All my other bf's have had normal sized penises and the sex was basically the same. Intercourse alone won't make me cum, NEED that clit stim.
>>
>>26832427
>>26832440
I've had compliments online a lot from just showing my dick to people, and it's a good size, so I don't doubt the legitemacy.

She also compliments specifics about the apperance so I assume it's not bullshit.
>>
>>26832550
Everyone compliments specifics, it makes it more believable overall. That alone shouldn't be why you think it's legitimate.

Again, I'm not saying that your particular case is wrong, just speaking generally.
>>
File: 1429331032146.jpg (90 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1429331032146.jpg
90 KB, 480x360
>>26832095
>tfw 5 1/2 inches with ED
never will
never will be able

forget the siren song. pray for sanity
>>
>>26832121
>Penises are ugly as fuck. All genitals are.
A penis is obviously the better looking genital. It's basically just a tube. Meanwhile vaginas are fleshy holes with flappy skin. Disgusting
>>
>>26832095
yes

I always masturbate to pictures of cocks

that's a nice one
>>
>>26832510
Are you a fan of oral stim?
>>
I think I would have been happy with the appearance of my average penis if I didn't have a terrible circumcision scar on it.
Thank you, legacy of puritanism in America. The brown hordes are taking over the country built by work-obsessed sex-abstaining European immigrants but I still have my cut dick to rub it in.
>>
>>26832642
Are you a guy or a girl though?

What do you like about that one
>>
>>26832287
It is long, curved upwards and uncircumcised. And it just looks "clean".
>>
>>26832811
Thanks. I wish it was thicker though.
>>
>>26832652
Only ever had it done once - it was alright I guess.

Need clit stim to cum, but tongue is a bit too soft for my liking. Dick is good because it's warm and hard, and vaginal stim is definitely still important.
>>
>>26832277
This, like 2% of all genitalia is actually good looking, the rest is "meh guess i gotta put up with it" tier
>>26832622
Dicks can be veiny as fuck, and that's ignoring the ballsack being fucking stupid ugly also.
>>
Hahaha. It looks like a banana.
>>
>>26832095
Yes, oh God yes.

But I'm a kv so it might just be a visual/psychological.
>>
>>26833257
>kv
>loves big cock

You are my dream
>>
>>26832095
grill here ; )

super attracted to that. wanna sit on it.

but also more into cervical pain than the average whore.
>>
>>26833496
that's a trap m8
>>
>>26833643
EVEN BETTER DESU
WHAT ARE YOU GAY?
>>
>>26832121
not true, I used to think so when I was younger but now just seeing a nice dick turns me on.

not into as big as the one in the OP tho, I'd prefer it like four inches shorter, big dicks are hot but that big it just gets freakish
>>
>>26833496
W-why?

>>26833643
Not a trap, just awkward and depressed.
>>
Guys like it because they have a sense of aesthetic.

Women typically just make "abstract art" and dangley mismatched shit jewelry if they claim to be artistic at all
>>
>>26832850
>In addition, advice threads and camwhoring/hookup/"rate me" threads should go on /adv/ - Advice and /soc/ - Cams & Meetups respectively.
Take it elsewhere.
>>
>>26833717
Because the idea of you being virginal but still horny enough to like big cock is really hot.Lots of girls are really boring about it and don't care about size much. I'd let you wiggle it around. :-)
>>
>>26833717
awkward depressed girls on /r9k/ take what they can get and they care about a man that watching dr who.

this kv girl is equivalent to the kv male that wants a tight bod and double D's

if they haven't achieved it yet, they're not gonna

get yr head out of the oneitis cloud
>>
>>26833704
Four inches shorter would be 3-4 inches. you like small dicks?
>>
>>26832095
Women will only find it attractive if they know that other women do.
You remember back in school during sex-ed where all the girls thought penises were disgusting?
>>
>>26832121
>>26832164
>>26832248
Fuck off you repulsive cunts.
No ones cares about your opinions.
>>
>>26833966
This
Unless they just naturally have better experiences with one over the other size isn't a major factor.
Now hitting sweet spots, endurance and positions can be effect by size so while they are not going to be drooling at the exposure of your cock you better have the right stuff to get them to enjoy the ride.
>>
>>26833966
they were pretending you moron i did the same thing to think i didnt like girls but i had a boner the whole time looking at drawn naked women
>>
File: 65004707.jpg (201 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
65004707.jpg
201 KB, 500x500
>all these "girls" in this thread
>the poster count never rose when they posted

For fucksakes find a more creative way to get hits to your thread than "I'm a gurl teehee"
>>
>>26834013
how hte fuck does she piss or shit? or even clean herself down there?
>>
>>26832850
>blessed with huge dick
>its thick too
>complains

kill yourself mate
>>
>>26833987
The one who asked cared
>>
File: 811.gif (62 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
811.gif
62 KB, 500x306
>>26834016
>Pretending to be gay during sex ed
>>
>>26834016
What I meant was that women will change their opinion based on what other women think.
If every other woman in their circle says that penises are disgusting, they will actually start to think so after a while.
You never really know what a woman actually think, and a lot of times neither do they.
>>
>>26834197
There are some outliners but you are right my wife doesn't get along to great with other women because she has notice their opinions seem to change based on what is being said in the "women's community" (is that a thing?) rather than just holding a belief based on personal experiences.
as for penises my wife finds them funny/adorable and tends to want to play with it like a toy if it's out/I want sex. Anything from jacking it and making rocket sounds to putting it in her mouth and trying to talk(usually so she laughs at herself). Sometimes she makes sex feel like I'm fucking a 10 year old
>>
>>26832233
Underrated kek

Original comment MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMuda
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.