[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pro Manlet Propaganda Preventing me from Getting a GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (753 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
753 KB, 2000x1333
>be 6'5 master race
>have crush on qt girl in class and become friends
>she was also somewhat friends with some manlet
>not sure if he will try to date her so i make a move
>tries to brush it off and does the whole nice guy just friends thing
>couple weeks later
>tell her i dont want to be friends
>she says she started dating another guy
>think she is lying so i ask who and its the fucking manlet i have met twice before
>mfw she is 5'8-5'9 and this faggot is like 5'7
>mfw i realized while watching the oscars the reason i cant get a gf is because of propaganda created by manlets putting other manlets in movies and music so girls are ok with them and like them

Take pic related for example. Its literally the main most popular sex fantasy movie for women and the guy isnt even 6'0. The game is rigged.
>>
>>26831055
kek

you're calling short people getting jobs for being good actors propaganda.

you're autism is show loser
>>
lmao this is good bait gotta admit
>>
>>26831055
you confirmed extra autism in this thread. Girls dont care how tall you are especially if youre obese or ugly like a fuck
>>
>>26831055
>6'5" master race
>6'5"
>master race
I'm sorry, but you've entered the territory of awkward lanklet tall.
>>
LANKLETS BTFO

Truth is that if you aren't between 5'9 and 6'2 you are fucked.

Being either too short or too tall is bad, it's better to fall into the average range.
>>
>>26831107
anyone could be a fucking actor, do you think those actors making millions a year for "acting" could get an engineering degree even? its just beta manlets are the ones that try and go through drama school and stuff. plus manlets hiring other manlets.
>>
>>26831204
If anyone can be an actor, why aren't you?
>>
>>26831230
didnt try and go through drama school or do plays.
>>
>>26831230
Not jewish/no connections/ not a manlet.
>>
>>26831204
>anyone could be a fucking actor
Total bullshit, my friend. Many people are naturally shitty actors. I've been an extra in a movie before and it was fun, but I could never imagine myself in a lead role. It takes so much more than you think.
>>
>>26831166

Adequacy is the only thing anyone really wants in a mate. Too good and you court jealousy and paranoia. Too bad and you're stuck with a shitty mate.
>>
>>26831204

Dolph Lundgren has chemical engineering degree.

Rowan Atkinson has an electrical engineering degree.

Ivan Drago and Mr. Bean are actually smart as fuck.
>>
>>26831288
>says this
>forgets clint eastwood, idris elba, denzel, dicaprio(who just won an oscar)

im short bro, and I can give everyone props when they deserve it. because its not always about height. its about ability
>>
>>26831164
why is someone who's 6'5" necessarily a lanklet? it's not difficult to put weight on.
>>
>>26831417
what -kind- of weight is the question here

extra muscle is hard to get and maintain on most frame. fat is easy, and then you just look soft, which is never good for any man
>>
>>26831417
Every person I have met who is 6'5"+ has been ridiculously lanky. It's just a generalization.
>>
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 1200x1621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 1200x1621
i was watching the red carpet stuff and this girl was with a manlet and i looked it up and it isnt even because he is rich because she is 10 times as rich as her bf. and all the girls out there see this. fuck this world.
>>
>>26831437
maintaining a proportional and average body isn't. put on enough weight so as not to look like a complete skeleton but not so much as to look/become fat.
>>
serves you right long legs
>>
You joke but the society of short statured adults has quite a lot of influence in Hollywood.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 729x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 729x1024
>>26831452
just fucking kill me now. first i have a manlet steal my crush then i get to watch this manlet awards shit.
>>
>tfw manlet
>tfw get a fair amount of girls but most are liberal hipster vegan types
>>
>>26831621

>not crushing their vagina's so hard that they want to become conservative housewives.
>>
>>26831621
Fellow manlet here. We get the girls while the lanklets remain kissless virgins.
>>
>>26831689
Seriously. It just looks so much better when you're around the same height as your gf, as opposed to literally dwarfing her. Lanklets BTFO again.
>>
>>26831107
But Anon, don't you know? It's so much easier to cry and blame things that are out of your control, even more so claiming things or people are actively out to get you, than it is to accept a sense of entitlement is not healthy, nor assuming just because "muh <whatever arbitrary meme property>" doesn't mean you'll have guaranteed success.
Why would one accept different people have different preferences if instead one could consider oneself superior and bend reasons for reality not showing for it towards being "rigged" and whatnot?
>>
>>26831800
The funny thing is that I seem to have more success with taller girls. My last gf was 4 inches taller than me. She didn't mind. She even wore heels so the difference was even bigger. Felt good to walk with her in town holding hands. It was like I'm showing off my trophy with long legs.
>>
>>26831876
This. I'm 5'7 and have the easiest time hooking up with 5'5-5'10 girls. Femlets are harder. My current gf is 5'7 and my ex was 5'9.
>>
>>26831055
I'm 5'5. Last saturday I got a 5'8 gf. I don't get it either but it's pretty cool.
>>
>>26831417
It doesn't have to do with weight, James Gandolfini was fat but he awkwardness seen in other tall people.

Tall people only suit certain roles, its much easier to get a pretty boy who is a manlet.
>>
>>26832205
Girls in the 5'8 - 5'10 range have a real complex about it, they demand taller guys but most guys are intimidated by them and taller guys want short girls. In fact a lot of them remain virgins till their 20s till they finally give up and go for somebody their own height.
>>
>>26831055
My feeling exactly. I'm 6'1", and I know life would be that much sweeter if I was about 4" - 5" shorter. I even sort of bend my knees when I'm standing.
>>
this manlet shit is a meme

>be 5'9.5
>manlet according to 4chan
>feel completely average in real life.
>>
>>26832205
Tall girls are often insecure about their height. It's amplified when they see guys go for short girls because they are more cute and feminine. So it's pretty easy regardless of your height, just be nice to her and give her attention. Soon she will be all swooning over you because "he sees me as who I am as a person."
>>
>completely bully manlets to the point of verbal, mental, psychological abuse and labelling them as subhuman pieces of trash
>get mad when they manage to achieve things as a short man despite all the difficulties

???

I feel like this manlet hate is not a master genes thing and more of a insecurity thing.
>>
>>26832875
that is because you are completely average
>>
>>26831055
Rofl

You're just l lanklet, 2 inches above the maximum Chad height. Get fucked you awkward lanky fuck.
>>
>>26831055
maybe you're just a terrible person
girls who date mainly for height are just shallow

I'm 6"4 and every girl that came up to me was a turbo slut
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.