[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
McDonald's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (86 KB, 700x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86 KB, 700x375
What is your favorite thing about McDonalds? For me it's the value and service!

>free water
>premium choice beef
>crunch French fried potatoes
>fish sandwich made with fresh Icelandic cod
>eggs
>don't have to pay extra for utensils
>friendly people

My friends I am here to tell you, McDonalds has changed the way I think about business in America. So fresh, so delicious and always served quickly.

Head on down to Mcdonalds on Tuesday for a free cup of coffee with any order of French fries.
>>
I just got back from McDonalds.

I saw a pregnant sheniqua working there, her pants where falling down and she was wearing a bright red thong.

I wanted to throw up.
>>
>>26822975
>don't have to pay extra for utensils

What do you need utensils for at McDonald's?
>>
the 2 for for 2$ was such a great deal. Got me a McDouble and a Hot n Spicy and mozzarella sticks and a 4 piece nugget for 4$ it was just immaculate.
>>
>>26823014

The big breakfast
The breakfast burrito
McSalad shakers
McRib

Need I go on?
>>
Water and utensils are free everywhere though.>>26823125
>>
>>26822975
Fuck off mcdonalds marketing agent
>>
>>26823147
I was once charged $4 for utensils at Kentucky Fried Chicken
>>
File: 1452676730111.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452676730111.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
>>26822975
>tfw I go to McDonald's for some ice cream but they won't give me any.
>>
>>26823277
Why not? Did you have pants on?
>>
>>26822975
Why would I go to McDonald's when I could get the 4 for 4 deal at Wendy's or a five buck lunch at DQ?
>>
>>26822975
>Breakfast
Sausage and egg McGriddle combo. McGriddles are the greatest thing ever. The guy who invented it must have an IQ of 150.

>Lunch
I try to keep it light. Usually go for a Junior McChicken and McDouble (to make the McGangBang) with small fries and water or one of the cheaper combos like a Filet-o-fish or quarter pounder with cheese.

>Dinner
Gotta finish the day right. Big Mac combo with extra mac sauce and a caramel sundae.
>>
>>26823398

>he gets meals on an iced cream store
>>
>>26823487
Not getting your dairy and meat products from the same place. What are you, a jew?
>>
>>26823083
>tfw they don't sell hot n' spicys at my McDonald's

anyway the 20-piece is immaculate
>>
>>26823487
Blizzards are pretty great man. The McDonald's McFlurries are only a third of the price but they don't have the fancy fixings that Blizzards have.
>>
I used to get BOGO Big Macs there. Receipts had coupons on the back.
>>
>>26823456

Now this is a man with a plan.
>>
>gook moot allows for Macdonalds ads on r9k
Not cool.
>>
>>26823565
Don't forget Caesar's Pizza. We've had a few of those.
>>
File: 485807_4353953_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
485807_4353953_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>>26823597
I got the 5$ lunch special there, pretty good.
>>
>>26822975
God damn that NFL Touchdown Blox or whatever you called it. So good.
>>
Double cheeseburgers and medium fries are awesome. I tried the quarter pounder and 10 nuggies but it just wasn't any good. I'll stick to my usual. Prices have gone up so it's not the same value, Chinese lunch plate costs the same but sometimes I just want a burger and fries. I wish there was a place that consistently made a good malt. Sonic fucks up 90% of the time and I hate be the autist who says 'ackchually this is a milkshake I ordered a malt'. Milkshakes fucking suck though, it pisses me off.
>>
>>26823632

That actually is worth the meme, lunch with diet pepsi and you still have enough left over for dinner. You can't beat it. Their regular pizzas suck though. The square is best pizza of all chains though, and cheap.
>>
>that feel when there's no such thing as a mcdouble in your third world shithole and you pay the same amount in dollars to get a simple cheeseburger
>>
>>26823838
yeah and a whole pepperoni pizza is only $5 also
>>
I like how they stay true to their roots and don't try to be some hipster friendly health oriented fast casual establishment
wait a minute
>>
>>26822975
>What is your favorite thing about McDonalds?

This pay me money.
>>
>>26822975
premium beef? Hah... americans please, learn something about food before embarrassing yourself online
>>
>>26823938

Premium isn't a grade of meat. There's prime, choice, and select. Learn something about basic food before you go talking your yurotrash bullshit. Premium is a marketing term. It means the bun has sesame seeds and comes in a box instead of wrapper in mcdonald's case.
>>
File: projecthero-05_Hungry_Jacks.jpg (2 MB, 3300x2288) Image search: [Google]
projecthero-05_Hungry_Jacks.jpg
2 MB, 3300x2288
>>26822975

>>free water
Places charge for water? Gee, wonder how much it costs them to turn the tap on.

>>premium choice beef
Ahhh haaa haaa haaa. It's all crap. They actually add beef flavoring to patties that would otherwise taste like cardboard.

>>crunch French fried potatoes
Nothing special here

>>fish sandwich made with fresh Icelandic cod
>fresh
Nah

>>don't have to pay extra for utensils
Places charge you extra for a little piece of plastic crap?

>>friendly people
I'll give you that one

I don't know what the hell you yanks have over there but here in Australia Macdonald's are overpriced and their burgers are fucking small, devoid of toppings and all taste the goddamn same. I'd prefer Hungry Jacks (our burger King) any day of the week.
>>
>Icelandic cod
That's something to brag about? It's pretty much all we have here.
>>
>>26824037

I went out to eat. My water was $7. I've since learned a bit of French. Carafe d'eau, or eau municipal. I do like the bubbly shit but at home I get the cheap ass perrier or la croix. Fucking Jewish frogs man, bunch of cigarette smoking snail eating assholes
>>
>>26824037
>brekky
>>
>tfw every other weekend when my two friends and I are driving back home after a night at my other friend's place we usually stop at McShit's
>get 2 junior chicken's and 2 McDoubles every time
>get home, find a movie to put on, smoke a couple bowls and chow down on my ungodly feast

it's a special kind of feel
>>
>>26823125
the big breakfast has been discontinued :^^^)
>>
>>26823995
Sure ameritrash... you know all about meat seeing how your "restaurants" only serve flavoured cardboard
>>
>>26824322

I don't know of any that serve flavored cardboard. That's the container, you eat what's inside. I guarantee we have more three star restaurants than your shit country.
>>
getting to laugh at the fat pathetic NEETs who see it as the highlight of their day
>>
>>26824668

Its less pathetic than some poor fag who has nothing better to do on a weekend night than to shitpost on a Chinese girl cartoons enthusiast forum.
>>
>>26823125
>McRib
lolwut?
>>
I wish McDonalds would make more spicy dishes. All their stuff is bland. I like their dipping sauces though.
>>
>>26824993
>I like their dipping sauces though.
As do I. Tasting their BBQ always fills me with a sense of nostalgia. Also, if you haven't, you should definitely try dipping your fries and/or nuggets in honey
>>
>>26824720
keep telling yourself that. better head on down to McShit lil NEET, you can get 2 for 5 Big Macs with the allowance your mom gave you!
>>
File: 1456430108770.gif (301 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
1456430108770.gif
301 KB, 192x256
>tfw even mcdonald is shilling on 4chan
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 320x320
I WISH MCDONALDS SOLD THEIR HASHBROWNS ALL DAY FAMILY
>>
>>26825250
You and me m8
Those are the only things I get when I go there for breakfast, that and an orange juice
>>
The McDonalds by me charges $.50 for extra ketchup (or other condiments).

Seriously, how Jew can you get?
>>
File: 1448693322307.jpg (70 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1448693322307.jpg
70 KB, 722x349
>usually buy something off of the dollar menu like a cheeseburger or chicken biscuit
>get a watercup and fill it with soda anyway
>its the only thing I can afford
>the cashiers always give me looks because I have to pay them in quarters
>>
>>26822975
My favorite thing is the fact they help me decide what NOT to get when I head out. Shit got me sick as hell years back.
>>
>>26825250
I pretend they're croquets like inmy animus
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.