[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any of you robots teach me a little about MDMA? >should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: ecstasy.jpg (62 KB, 748x503) Image search: [Google]
ecstasy.jpg
62 KB, 748x503
Can any of you robots teach me a little about MDMA?

>should I get in caps or rock?
>whats the best way of consumption?
>what are general prices?
>should I candy flip for my first time I've done lsd
>Got any cool stories?
>lastly how was your day anon?

Just general questions I have and if you have any tips I'd love to hear em
>>
Kill yourself drugs are bad
>>
>>26822693
I'll just let the drugs do that
>>
>>26822665
Only advice I can give is get a test kit for fuck sake. A very large amount of MDMA you get now a days is cut with designer drugs or isn't MDMA at all. The reason you hear kids falling into comas or getting brain damage is because they are dumb asses taking impure MDMA without testing
>>
I got scammed by a /b/tard once for mdma irl.
>>
Measure your doses. 0.15g is good for a first time. Look it up online.
The only bad experience I've had on MDMA is after taking too much, I can't remember much, but I went to a strip club by myself and wasted over 100 dollars. I became extremely trusting, almost like a baby, I could've been taken much more advantage of. Make sure there's at least one person with you aware of your circumstance.
Don't get addicted to it. Also, the effects will eventually become less dramatic over time and the hangovers will get worse, so expect that.
I love MDMA, have fun.
>>
>>26822665
double dunk for ur first time
go out to a club dont waste it at home listening to music
>>
Buy it off the DNMs, it's like 40 a g domestic and everything on there is fire. Buy a gram and a milligram scale, then measure out 150mg and put it in a drink or cap it. Try a single hit of acid on its own before you candyflip, because candyflipping can get very intense. Don't smoke weed on acid because it multiplies your headtrip by like 10 times.
>>
>>26822665
>caps are just a way to measure out rock, it's identical and you get same results either way
>take it by swallowing pills or caps, if rocks you can snort which hurts but you come up really quick or put it in water and drink. tastes disgusting but it's molly water so ehh
>depends heavily on where you are
>lsd is such a personal and varied experience that i feel ill equipped to give advice. only thing i'll say is that it amplifies emotions, and sometimes negative ones get you caught up on loops - mdma only lets the positive thoughts through, but i guess you'd miss out on a lot of the introspection and new thoughts that you're taking it for in the first place
>yep. i'm not saying mine, go make your own. be aware that if you take too much (stay under 300mg really) or too often (you'll see 3 months quoted a lot online) it will stop feeling as good. i've lost quite a bit of the magic but i still love it and it's just changed for me, not necessarily for the worse but it no longer does the whole hit you like a truck time of your life anymore for me which i sometimes miss
>day was pretty shit

one last thing - weed helps with the comedown, and some of the best conversations and friends i've made have been in that come down period smoking a few bowls and talking for hours about really deep shit
>>
>>26824183
>Don't smoke weed on acid because it multiplies your headtrip by like 10 times.

More like "Don't smoke weed on acid because neither you nor your lungs and throat will feel it, and you'll end up puffing through an eighth in a single sesh. "
>>
Last thing: Don't fall into the trap of trying to form relationships with people you meet while rolling. The connection is artificial and very rarely lasting, don't get cucked into falling for some girl you met while you were both rolling. Also pretty much everyone in the scene isn't really your friend. If you don't have any drugs, watch how fast they stop calling.
>>
>>26822665
Caps are sometimes riskier since you don't know the exact dosage, depending on in which country you live. I always consume it with soda/water, just swallow it. Here in the Netherlands pills go for 3-5 euro's each, usually up to 10 euro's if you have to buy it at the party. This is also pretty risky as you won't know the dealer and if he's reliable or not, and you won't know exactly what/how much you're taking.

You should NOT do a candy flip first time you try LSD. I'd advice you to try both on different ocassions and then see if you like both of the drugs, and maybe later try a candy flip.

Plenty of stories but no motivation to type them out.

My day was terrible.

Hope this was of any help to you.
>>
>>26824397
Maybe some extra clarification on why I'd advise you not to do a candy flip..
Hallucogenics like LSD can be pretty overwhelming when not familiar with them and the ups and downs that go with a trip. When also on another drug, it could influence the trip and leave you more prone to nasty stuff like panic attacks etc., things you wish to avoid when you are on ecstasy and especially when you are on LSD.
>>
>>26822665
Don't do it. One of the most shitty and overhyped drugs out there.
It's fucking terrible for you brain chemistry and completely screws with your seretonin, rendering you a depressed vegetable for the next 3 days to a week after taking it.
Just do LSD on its own if you haven't even done it yet, candy flipping would seriously fuck you up if you had no experience.
Traditional psychedelics are so much better on their own.
>>
>>26824445
While I agree with you on ecstasy being overhyped and a shitty drug, I do not see the giant harm in taking ONE 100-200 mg pill, spread across the evening, once every 6 months or so. I usually do feel shitty for a day afterwards but that can be taken care of by eating food with lots of antioxidants (walnuts, vegetables, fruit, very dark chocolate, etc)
>>
>>26824445
It's pretty light actually as long as you're not redosing all night long multiple days in a row. A single 150mg with a 75mg booster is totally fine. You'll wake up the next day feeling slightly blue at worst.
>>
>>26824502
I'm sure there are ways to mitigate the comedown, but it's still bar none the worst comedown of anything I've ever tried.
And it's pretty much inevitable the first time you take it.
2C-B is the far better choice if you're trying to have a trippy experience like it sounds like OP wants
>>
>>26822665
My day was shit. First workday at football stadium, standing 4 hours alone in a shitty concrete windy cold-as-fuck tunnel (used to get the visiting fans safely out of the stadium) without my cigarettes or cellphone.

How was your day?
>>
>>26824589

I'm looking to try 2C-B soon
Suitable for the same kind of club vibe that molly is?
>>
>>26824589
YES! I tried 2CB once on a party instead of xtc... It blew my mind. I felt happy and ready to dance, saw tracers everywhere and the lights... o my god the lights were awesome. Sometimes I would feel a little bit more grounded (ups and downs during the trip) and would go get a drink and sit on a couch til I felt like dancing again. One of the best nights of my life.
>>
>>26824589
150mg of mdma and 20mg of 2c-b 2 hours later is great. Nexus flipping is the most euphoric drug experience I've ever had. I just let go and let the experience take over. Was almost an out of body experience, totally primal feeling.
>>
>>26824628
It's basically a very mellow hybrid between LSD and MDMA.
You don't have any mind-melting visuals or crazy thoughts, nor do you have the "heart beating out of your chest" euphoria of MDMA, but it's a very smooth, controlled ride that's well suited for inexperienced trippers.
And the comedown is practically nonexistent next to MDMA
>>
>>26824647
>>26824677
I must've tried something else than 2C-B then... I was watching the walls melt in between dancing.
>>
>>26824699
2c-b can be intensely visual in higher dosages. The OEVs were so intense when I did 30mg that they were making me dizzy.
>>
>>26824699
Nah, that definitely happens on 2C-B on higher doses. By "mind melting" I meant shit like losing consciousness of your body entirely and drifting through space and time.
Easy for that to happen on acid, but you would need a shit ton of 2C-B to ever have full blown ego death.
I
>>
>>26824727
>>26824771
I just had 3 little pills of 6 mg each. Took them all at once on a not-so-full stomach though. Or maybe I am just prone to very visual tripping, I've had some very intense experiences on LSD before.
>>
>>26824806
walls melting and seeing fractals isn't too uncommon on 20 mg of 2C-B. And yeah, the empty stomach probably helped.
>>
>>26824827
Aw man all this talk about tripping is making me want to do it sometime this week. Luckily I still have some laying around
>>
>>26824895
It's a great drug, probably my favorite. I'm too anxiety prone to appreciate LSD and the other psychs, the headtrip just gets to me too much.
>>
>>26824895
I haven't tripped in over 2 years because I got way too into acid and tripped a bit too much for my own good.
Still have some HPPD lingering around but it's gotten a lot better with some time off.
Once I feel like I'm completely sane again, I will definitely have to do it again. But this time a bit more responsibly lol
>>
>>26822665
It's basically the same thing, but if you want more control go for rock. Caps are only useful as it's an easy means to take it in the club.
I usually just eat it because I am not easily offended by tastes, this makes a lot of my friends vomit though. If you can snorting it is very effective and most people don't vomit, however I have sensitive nasal passages so avoid snorting drugs unless it's coke or ket
Depends on where you are, anywhere from 30-200 USD per gram.
Nope, as others have said it's really intense so you should be comfortable with LSD before you mix them
>Got any cool stories?
Just a lot of club stories and meeting people who i would never have had the chance to speak to otherwise. Drug stories are boring in general.
Fine, I've been doing some paperwork for an internship I am starting soon. Looking forward to it a lot desu.
>>
File: 1447269737196.jpg (28 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1447269737196.jpg
28 KB, 550x535
rock
snorted or eaten
i dont know about your prices i am an eurocuc
fuck no
>Got any cool stories?
sure
it was ok
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.