[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone noticed how it's always the average-looking girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: slut-shaming1.jpg (50 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
slut-shaming1.jpg
50 KB, 700x400
Has anyone noticed how it's always the average-looking girls that complain about slut-shaming? I've never seen >7/10 girls accusing someone else of slut-shaming.
>>
>>26821970
This desu. also i never have seen a radical feminist who was over a 5/10 in looks. (The average being a 3/10)
>>
>>26821970
Average? No? It's usually the ugly ones.
>>
>>26822029
>>Tfw 4/10
>>Tfw will probably have settle for an ugly feminist

Might as well kill myself now tbqh
>>
>>26822136
Anon life can be nice without a romantic relationship.
>>
I don't quite get why they're protesting. Who's calling them sluts? I'd honestly like to ask one of them. But I'd have to wear armor probably.
>>
youre implying that the only girls that complain about slut shaming are ugly. this is the same as implying that the only men that call girls sluts are virgins.
>>
>>26822136
settle for a new robotic asshole and vagina instead! technology is the future anon!
>>
File: cersei slut.jpg (31 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
cersei slut.jpg
31 KB, 360x640
>>26822743
I get that, but I don't want to be a 23y/o virgin.

>>26822781
People on internet forums, anonymous comments are dangerous don't you know.

This image was on fb earlier today and had 5-6/10 girls in the comments section going apeshit because labeling someone as a slut isn't good.
>>
>>26821970
True, got two/three really good looking girl friends who are 9/10 and they both really look down on sluts and even guys who fuck around a lot. Two of them are still in their first relationship, the other broke up with her football player bf and is now doing charity work at a orphanage abroad.
>>
>>26822863
>23yo virgin
That's me in 5 days
>>
>>26821970
Have you ever noticed how it's always the average-looking guys that complain about "men's rights"? I've never seen >7/10 guys accuse someone else of being a feminazi.
>>
>>26822852
Once we get a waifu like in Ex Machina I'll be on that so fast, even if it betrays me and breaks my heart

>>26822812
I should have said that it's mainly average/ugly girls. There are always exceptions, of course.

>>26822903
Happy birthday in 5 days m8. Are you living at home? Are you expecting comments from your family?
>>
>>26822919
This is also true, for the most part.
>>
>>26822919
Why are women so unoriginal?
>>
>>26822923
>living at home
Yes.
>comments from family
Not about how I'm a virgin. I'm getting a fair phone 2 for my birthday. It's kinda neat. Blue translucent back. It's a bit of nerd cred I think. My galaxy nexus is really old now. I hope I'm gonna get better soon though. I generally don't think about my age but I'm starting to realize that 23 is more than 18. Even though I'm in the exact situation pretty much. Except I know more stuff.
>>
>>26823051
p.s thanks of course. Forgot to say.
>>
>>26822919
Generally these men have been fucked in some way. Like divorce with unreasonable demands etc.

I don't see these things being called sluts is their biggest problem. Their biggest problem is plainly visible however.
>>
>>26822919
>Actually beliving this

It's mostly the loser betas who shill for women being "gentlemen" and expecting to get laid.

Attractive / successfull guys dont give two fucks. True they dont complain, but they certainly dont give a fuck about womens "rights".

They will make them suck their dicks and then slut shame them by sharing the video around their entire social circle
>>
>>26823077
Np dude
>>26823051
I haven't heard of that phone, it looks really cool from googling it though.
>>
Promiscuous women aren't scary

they're unattractive

fantasizing is one thing but I couldn't imagine actually sleeping with someone I had less than a significant emotional investment in

Other people can do whatever but I would only date someone with a roughly similar value.

what sucks is that pool of non-promiscuous people is tiny now.
>>
File: bitch.jpg (55 KB, 848x466) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
55 KB, 848x466
>>26821970
well i guess it does scare me
i dont want to catch a STD from a whore who sleeps with anyone/anything
thats how diseases start
>>
>>26822923

youre undermining what they have to say by attacking their credibility by implying theyre ugly in the same way someone might do the same to a guy by implying theyre a virgin. youre not actually addressing anything theyre saying
>>
>>26823181
Yeah it's unpopular 'fairtrade' stuff essentially. Where they make sure people aren't fighting guerilla wars over the stuff that goes into the phone. They don't promote slavery either like most others. So it's pretty nice. Don't think anyone will ask me about it all that much though. Will have to go outside for that lol.
>>
>>26823227
I know, I get what they're trying to say and am not trying to disprove them, I'm just curious as to why it tends to be less attractive people who complain about this stuff.

If I wanted to discuss their opinions I wouldn't comment on their looks, ad hominems suck, but I just wonder if there's something underlying the anti-slut-shamers and if it correlated with being less than attractive.
>>
>dating fat girl
>literally never been cat called on her own or called a slut
>respects me
it's pretty cool guys.
>>
>>26821970
>'ve never seen >7/10 girls accusing someone else of slut-shaming.

Because no one is bothered if hot women are sluts. That's exactly what guys are hoping for.
>>
>>26823348
>hot women are sluts

This is what roasties actually belive kek
>>
File: hooters.jpg (29 KB, 414x337) Image search: [Google]
hooters.jpg
29 KB, 414x337
Well no shit. Why would you protest getting to live life on easy mode just for not looking like complete shit unless you looked like complete shit.
>>
>>26823434
holy fuck what is that woman in the far left
>>
>>26823348
>guys want slutty hot women
The opposite. They want to sleep with hot women on the regular.
>>
>>26821970
Those roasties are not wrong tbqh. I am scared of the potential women's sexuality holds to plunge our civilization into naturalistic backwardness. All successful societies constrained the sexuality of women (and men for that matter). These constraints allowed sex to be pushed to the back of public consciousness and focus on more productive endeavors.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.