[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you /r9k/bots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: illneverbechad.png (1 MB, 1078x1067) Image search: [Google]
illneverbechad.png
1 MB, 1078x1067
I thought this was satire. Thought it would be my motivation and stuff. no. it pulled me down to your level.

>history degree dropout
>skeletal manlet virgin
>alcoholic
>work a shitty job my brother got me
>wear suits at home to feel important and like i am something
>get suit dry cleaned at my child-hood friend's dad's place (friend is now an engineer)
>tell his dad my dad says hi
>haven't talked to my parents in years.
>only gf ever had was when i was a senior in hs and she cheated on me with a nigger
>fuck women
>i'll never be a chad

AMA, plenty of austismo stories at work, gf, friends, family. w.e
>>
>>26819567
what kind of cleaning does your suit need?
>>
>>26819621
It doesn't. I just go to tell my brother "I have to pick up my dry cleaning" as a phone call ender.
>>
OK, I am curious. Did you ever have friends or a best friend? What were they like?
>>
>>26819692
but you said you got your suits dry cleaned ;_;
i need to get a suit to the dry cleaners and I don't even know what to say I hoped you could help me out
>>
>>26819748
I had childhood friends that were a few years younger than me, it slowly broke away when I entered university, at this point I don't even talk to either of them (2).
>>
>>26819789
Find a dry cleaners and drop your clothes off, you pay after you pick it back up. At least here they do anyways.
>>
>>26819799
Have you ever approached girls? What happened?
>>
>>26819821
but I think they might expect a hi or something
that's now what worries me, what worries me is that they ask "hey how would you like your clothes cleaned" and then some options like "frech dry press clean" or some bullshit like that
I don't want to spill my spaghetti and run away from the store without my suit anon
>>
>>26819878
Story about me approaching a girl at a party:

>chillin drinking some beer
>see qt 3.14
>chad next to me says he's gunna hit that at the end of the night
>ENOUGH.jpg
>down my beer and get up
>go and try to talk to her
>"h-hi, i'm anon"
>"hi, youre cute who u here with?"
>"m-myself, did you want a drink?"
>"i have a drink, if you wanna buy me another, that'd be cool, also i have a bf"
>"o-okay" i go and buy her a beer from the bar
>turn around see her and chad making out
>chad already was dating another girl
>he still made out with her
>fuck chad
>drink beer i bought for her
>end up throwing up as i was fucking wasted by the end of the night
>spent the night by the toilet
>>
>>26819894
I just drop it off and ask for a normal dry clean, you'll be fine, anon.
>>
>>26820053

Man.. She called you cute, then denied you. Cold-hearted bitch.
>>
>>26820107
I found out last year she had a kid after some facebook stalking, she's now a single mother from another chad she met and he left.
>>
Embarrasing things you did while drunk?
>>
>>26820175

Now's your chance, anon. Get yourself some aftermath.
>>
>AMA
why would I want to ask you anything?

anyway what's your favorite historical period or field of study?
>>
File: reviewbrah.png (316 KB, 484x343) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.png
316 KB, 484x343
>wear suits at home to feel important and like i am something
R-Reviewbrah?
>>
>>26820257
I enjoy the European history up until the 1600's.

>>26820212
>move into new apartment
>woohoo first apartment
>it's in a notoriously black neighborhood so that was red flag #1 by how cheap it was
>i'm the only white guy on the street
>cops show up at 2AM one night while I am fucking wasted while playing some Runescape
>Hear them talking about a guy who OD'd 2 doors over.
>I go outside fucking drunk as hell and say hi, they ask me to go inside
>i try to hold it in, but I fart and my face turns tomato red.
>feel diarrhea falling down my left leg
>walk inside and shower, fall asleep in the shower after i turn it off that night
>go outside to check what happened
>shit stains outside on the doormat and a note
>"Lock your door and don't eat curry." t. Police
>>
>>26820299
I wish I was as confident to make videos.
>>
>>26819567
were you one of the "I come here to laugh at you/feel better about myself" retards?
>>
>>26820496
I was, now I am one of you fucks and I wish I never came to this fucking website.
>>
>>26820528
That's why it was a retarded thing to do. It's a very harsh lesson to learn.
>>
>>26820448
>"Lock your door and don't eat curry." t. Police
Thats fucking hilarious
>>
What would freedom mean to you?
>>
>>26820616
A break away from crippling cage of anxiety. Every day it's the same morning, "Okay today is the day" and once the moment comes, I see there is no way to turn back afterwards and I get too scared to take it and it's a rough cycle every day. Almost 5PM and im drunk, no idea how to cope without it.
>>
>>26820732
What I usually do is promising myself I'll change starting tomorrow morning, then lose motivation as soon as the next day comes. It's just when I think about the vast amount of thinks I need to do, I pussy up and go back to the shit routine. Do you do the same?
>>
>>26820802
exactly the same.
random story somewhat related:

>be eating lunch at the quad (kinda like a student union building)
>Chad Asian acquaintance comes up, he was one of my college prep counselors
>he says hey whats up
>we do smalltalk and I ask him if he works out
>"ya bro, couple times a week, feels great"
>"t-t-think you can help me out a bit, i'd like to gain a few pounds of muscle and get a bit more /fit/"
>"sure bro, gimmie your # i'll call you when I head to the gym next time you can come along"
>he never called me back
>turns out he went to the gym the next day, and then met a girl at a party
>now they're married and have 2 kids
>i'll never be shown how to be chad physique
>>
>>26820945
Where do you live and how do you support yourself? What does your family say?
>>
>>26821019
South Louisiana. I work a shitty job at a grocery store, just enough to pay bills at the apartment here. I don't talk to anyone in my family apart from my twin brother who helped me get the job here at the grocery. He works in International Finance and flies all around South and Central America.
>>
>>26821071
Don't you feel comfy being by yourself? What comfy things do you do?
>>
File: SadComfy.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
SadComfy.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>26821131
The few things I truly enjoy are probably browsing google maps street view and reading current events. I started browsing google maps street view when I was in highschool and is one of the few things I still do regularly from that time.
>>
>>26821167
What are some things people would consider unbelievable about you, or that happened to you?
>>
>>26821167
Wow, you really do sound like an autistic piece of shit, hope your life ends well.
>>
>>26819567
>history degree
Good thing you dropped out it's better to not have a degree than having a useless degree
>>
>>26819692
>"I have to pick up my dry cleaning"
Get into finance, become wall street ceo, become patrick bateman.
>I have to return some video tapes
>>
>>26821343
I've been locked in a locker over a weekend before in Junior high school. I've been trapped in an attic during Katrina. Now I'm trapped in an endless cycle of mental stress.
Stories for each of those at request if you guys want.

>>26821349
thanks anon.

>>26821387
My aspiration was to be a museum curator or someone like indiana jones (ya ya i get it). but someone who taught history, as well as went to different places to discover lost history.

>>26821396
kek
>>
>>26821484
Yes, tell the stories. Especially the attic one.
>>
>>26819567
Would you do anything to conquer your dysfunction?
>>
>>26821587
Probably.

>>26821565
>be me in 2005
>chillin with mom and dad
>mom and dad head to store to pick up stuff before we leave town
>well it's late as fuck they haven't come back
>traffic out the ass, hurricane comes in its fucking rough
>floods the entire street in chest high-water
>i saw my dad pull down the attic chain multiple times knew how to do it
>chill in there after bringing chips and snacks up to the attic
>have to sleep in there to not be in the water downstairs
>2-3 days later National Guard found me and took me to a shelter and eventually got me reunited with my parents
>we moved to north louisiana until i became a junior in highschool

>faggot bully nigger in north louisiana junior high school
>only black kid in the school
>last period he shoves me in a locker, big enough to move around a bit, but still cramped
>he forgets or leaves me there eventually, stuck there over the weekend
>i tried to move the lock from the inside with a pencil but it wasn't working, I couldn't fit the pencil through
>eventually was opened that monday morning by the janitor
>he took me home that weekend and my parents switched my schools that week and I went to a public school from then on.
>>
>>26821861
Did you poop in the locker?
>>
>>26822164
no, I held the poop in but I had to pee angling my dick to try to aim out of the locker, but you can only do so much.
>>
>>26821861
What in the fuck anon. I'm sorry.
>>
>>26821861
Haha, nice autism. Tell me some adventures you had that aren't related to the autism?
>>
>>26819567
>thought having a bad life was satire
>has no idea it can get way worse than r9k tier problems

Sorry kid, your in for a wild ride.
>>
>>26821861
>Probably.
Do you identify with any of these traits?
http://www.adultchildren.org/lit-Laundry_List
>>
>>26822317

>>26822210
>>26822200
Judging by the posts here and my experience, I'll probably be a wizard.

>>26822202
>first year of university
>gf cheated on me the year before, time to try to swoo new gf
>meet this girl at the library
>solid 8/10
>end up taking her on a date or two, but she stops talking to me after that
>she starts dating chad

I was happy that I was the one initiating the date, but after that confrontation I decided not to talk to women.
>>
>>26822514
Where do you think you'll be in 5, 10, 15 years?
>>
>>26822711
Let's see. I'm 21, now..

>5 years: Still doing this, but worn down body and face
>10 years: If not fired from my job still the same just mega worn person
>15 years: If no breaks by then, probably dead.
>>
>>26822826
What makes life worth living? What prevents you from saying "fuck it, I'm done", quit everything, and just go?
>>
>>26822514
Congrats, you're an adult child.

I suggest going to a local ACA meeting. It has helped me tremendously. You will find human connection beyond anything r9k can provide, because those people meet face to face under an established guidelines. You can share freely without being shat on, and take part of likeminded people doing the same. You'll find people who've changed their lives through their program, they'll inspire you to get well too.

ACA's a 12 step program, but even if you don't buy the spiritual stuff you're welcome to the meetings. You need to break your isolation, dude. Good luck.
>>
File: Crylittlepepe.jpg (46 KB, 511x519) Image search: [Google]
Crylittlepepe.jpg
46 KB, 511x519
>>26822892
I'm a weak willed cunt.
>>
>>26822979
What would it take for you to stop being a weak willed cunt?
>>
>>26823097
Not sure, a combination of confidence and how to stop being an by doing what this poster says, which gave me motivation, but i won't remember it later. see >>26822963
>>
>>26823362
The trick to not forget what I said is, do something about it right now. Anything, i.e. check the meetings in your area and put one in your schedule. That's enough to make it stick.
>>
>>26819567
>convertible mustang
>autotragic
are they homosexuals?
>>
>>26822202
>this is how r9k acts towards robots now
>>
>>26824311
homo chads.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.