[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is being chad something you are born with or something or something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: 9WFhXP7.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
9WFhXP7.gif
2 MB, 300x225
is being chad something you are born with or something or something you can become?
>>
It requires good genetics AND good upbringing. If you don't have the right lifestyle during childhood and adolescence, then you can have stunted mental, social and physical growth, and won't reach your full potential.
If you're not already Chad by the time you're an adult, then you will never be Chad.
>>
It's achievable, but it helps if you are born not giving a fuck
>>
>>26815057
>keep lifting until peak physical condition
>develop nice guy personality (smile, be polite, appear intelligent)
>wear nice clean clothes (try not to wear the same piece of clothing each week, women have a unique ability to demean a man over the smallest flaw at will)
>start with 4/10s and work your way up to the top tier qts and elicit lust and jealousy from all the roasties and stacies
insta-chad
>>
>>26815057

The entire answer is here

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/24540398/#q24540925
>>
>>26815057
Born with
>>
if you somehow became a chad later in life, all it means is that you were aways a chad to begin with, you just had to unleash it
chad is genetics, you have to be born with it
>>
it can be achieved unnaturally, but with great costs
>>
>wanting to be a chad banging trashy drunk sluts who only want dick and money
>>
>>26815262
>Implying he didn't had Chad's confidence in the first place
In the 4th pic he was already a prime chad and probably was swimming in pussy
>>
>>26815151
>>26815147
How to spot a normie
Lesson 1:
He believes that Chads are made, not born
>>
>>26815057
I used to know a Chad who was a nice guy. He would party and fuck girls but he would always talk about how it felt kinda empty and how he wanted more.

He eventually married a short but cute Vietnamese American girl and I never saw him happier. Big departure from the blonde bimbos he used to fuck. Seven years later and two kids and he's one of the happiest guys i've ever seen.

I'll never be that happy. ;__;
>>
>>26815057

It's a mix of genetics and being born in to a good family.
>>
>>26815057
Born with, so I can blame another boogeyman for my failures
>>
>>26815397

i am sure he will die with a smile on his face when his manlet hapa son pushes a revolver against his forehead one night at 3am
>>
>>26815413
Chads are real anon, they exist to keep non-Chads on the rat race, they want to succed and become Chads but they'll never be Chads.
>>
File: 1440212765809.png (139 KB, 490x323) Image search: [Google]
1440212765809.png
139 KB, 490x323
>>26815477
Jealous? Stay salty my friend.
>>
>>26815489
Of course that they are real, but OP asked whether or not one is born Chad, by believing the answers is yes I can be content with my phatetic self.
>>
Fuck Chad, be a man. Make money, provide for your family, protect people weaker than you and be active in your community. Mentor youth. Fucking a lot of women doesn't make you a man, nor does being pretty. Goddamn /r9k/
>>
>>26815696
>then Chads comes over steals your wife and your children and you must give him money while he fucks your wife and erases your image from your children's mind
>>
>>26815696
>Implying those you described aren't turbochads
>>
File: 1414262758837.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1414262758837.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
Chad are God's chosen people.

Never forget that.

So, ya, you're born with it.
>>
File: 0.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>26815696
In other words become Scooby?
>>
It's as simple as defiance. Are you ready to defy your limitations?
>>
>>26815057
She is his wife. He just won some sort of competition and she is trying not to cry. I wish I remembered their names but it's true, thishas been discovered and rediscovered at fit.
>>
>confidence is everything bro :^) your looks dont matter! go get her' man!!!
>>
File: gamer girl chad.png (90 KB, 782x325) Image search: [Google]
gamer girl chad.png
90 KB, 782x325
Chad is not a skill.
Chad can not be learned.
Chad is not confidence.

Chad is people treating you like a god based on your genetic inheritance.
>>
it's genetics. you can't be a chad if your face looks like a butt
>>
born with, good looks brings positive reinforcement, and positive reinforcement develops social attributes

ill stir away from the topic abit. alphas are a meme, they only exist in a woman's mind and aren't a concrete real thing.
alphas aren't strong smart or funny, you can easily convert those traits to have a good job,lots of money and socially active and it automatically makes up for it.
alphas are usually praised for what they can give, not what they have. but woman don't care about what you have, only about what you can achieve.
therefore looks can ultimately translate to charisma,money,statues,power. its just a result of something,not the cause.
get that into your head. a chad is simply an alpha and an alpha by today's standards don't have to be strong smart or special, he can just be privileged by circumstances
>>
>>26815314
He wasn't.
He had a good looking face but most of his teens he spent a fuck ton of time playing WoW and never leaving the house.
He concieved the will to make his best, sold his WoW account, he made some money out of it, and he made it.
He later became a douche but I guess he deserved it, we all deserve some retribution (inb4 elliot) if we reach alpha status.
>>
>>26818282
i know rite people see the genes

like last time I creamed all over your mum's face
>>
File: 1354254407480.png (32 KB, 226x161) Image search: [Google]
1354254407480.png
32 KB, 226x161
>>26815696
>provide for your family
Anon I think you need to think this through again.
>>
>>26819293
yeah, I suggest become a honorable dead-beat father or take your genes into the grave with you
>>
That guy became strong he wasn't born like that
>>
>>26819409
The assumption is that a robot has a wife and children to provide for, anon.
He's describing the life of some superhuman pillar of the community that few will ever become (nor would they want to be used in such a way)
>>
>>26819523
pump and dump is the only way

live the bond life
>>
It is 100% a gift from god. You either have it or you don't. Guys that go to the gym and try to get the look will always fail. You can't fake "it" at least around people that know.
>>
>>26819684
this, it is robotically proven by years of sitting in bedroom and jerk off
>>
File: 1444185189418.jpg (197 KB, 610x812) Image search: [Google]
1444185189418.jpg
197 KB, 610x812
>>26819760

nah its been proven by gymcels that try to lift their virginity away
>>
>>26819778
that sure proves a lot
>>
>>26819778
in that case I must suggest shove a thumb up your ass to cast your virginity away

>loss of virginity is a gift from god

you can literally pay for a sucky sucky 5 dollah if it is a big deal to you
>>
If everybody was chad there would be no chad. If everybody was handsome, none would be. I offer myself so that chad can exist. Im basically jesus. I create chad by being none-chad. I suffer the lonley existence so chad can enjoy it.
>>
File: lenin's feel.jpg (82 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
lenin's feel.jpg
82 KB, 640x632
>>26820660
well said comrade
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.