[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brutal facts for non whites/uglies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1442941868859.gif (1 MB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
1442941868859.gif
1 MB, 300x220
Who would want to be born as the "bad" race?
Who would want to be born ugly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM

>The amount of love and responsiveness in infancy really does mold the brains we have as adults.
>The way we behave is governed by different amounts of key chemicals, such as the hormone cortisol. When threatened, it is secreted to prepare us for fight or flight.
>If babies and toddlers do not feel loved and responded to, they can start to feel permanently threatened and develop high levels of cortisol.
>That subsequently creates child who may have(ADHD) or be shy and withdrawn.
>Studies prove that as adults, our brains are still being affected by how responsively we were cared for as babies and children.

http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail

Especially in the more "multicultural" west, I had a sneaking suspicion that ethnic females who gave birth to fully ethnic kids didn't love their children as much, didn't hold them and show affection as much because they saw how ugly their kids were in comparison to white babies, bullshit? check this out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3264099/For-son-El-Salvadoran-couple-newborn-swapped-British-father-s-baby-speak-time-agony-handing-miracle-child.html

>El Salvadoran couple takes a white baby home by mistake from the hospital
>They don't see this as a problem and love the child
>The white couple who's baby has been taken received the El Salvadoran baby (darker) and knows it's not theirs, proven by genetic test, they return to El Salvador to find their child
>The children are returned to their true parents
>The El Salvadoran couple is QUOTED as saying they found it "very difficult" to love their "real" child, but the white couple is fucking ecstatic/having no issues trading back their superior genes and more beautiful white child

Being born ugly, non-white is probably the most cucked existence in the west in 2016
>>
Every single person who tries to argue against these brutal observations is just trying to cope with the crushing realities of human nature in regards to race and by extension the true impact of your aesthetics in every aspect of your life, from birth, to your parents love, to your love life, education and future career

It's cognitive dissonance, I was that way once too
>>
http://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2014/03/black-boys-older.aspx

>Black boys as young as 10 may not be viewed in the same light of childhood innocence as their white peers, but are instead more likely to be mistaken as older, be perceived as guilty and face police violence if accused of a crime, according to new research published by the American Psychological Association.

This synthesizes painfully with the second videos points on how "beautiful" kids are given a "second chance" and more lax treatment even by teachers
>>
this should be covered in the black pill part 2
>>
>>26812717

fuck the blackpill
>>
It's like all the 2014 tourists left but the shitty calibre of posting is still here

where the fuck is everyone
>>
What can you do op? Move back to your country? Seems infeasible, considering you might have assimilated and probably don't know your native language/culture
>>
>>26814317

Exactly, this is something that /pol/ tier people just dont understand

What separates a native from a second generation immigrant? phenotype and in some cases cultural differences

It's like telling a native to go to a 3rd world country they know nothing about because their parents were the wrong race

How is that in my control?

fuck existence
>>
>>26812717
fuck off permanently egghead shill
>>
Don't let it get to you, OP.

The flesh is temporary, in a way it's almost a form of God's wrath. At the resurrection there is complete equality.
>>
File: 1394072590578.png (75 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
1394072590578.png
75 KB, 506x608
>>26811098
>If babies and toddlers do not feel loved and responded to, they can start to feel permanently threatened and develop high levels of cortisol.

My Stacy Mother never breastfed me (literally because she "didn't want her breasts to sag") and I was raised by a black nanny from Trinidad payed for by Chad-Dad.

Now I know why I'm a socially reclusive, withdrawn, passive faggot with ADHD and my parents wonder why I'm not out destroying pussy.
>>
>>26811165
what does cognitive dissonance and being in denial feel like? I always thought the shittiness of reality was self-evident

shout out to Pizza !!C0LewdhvTcz
>>
Being ugly and white is pretty much the same thing tho. No white person wants to associate with an ugly white.
>>
This is the thing nobody will mention with regard to Australian Aborigines and their lack of advancement. Nobody will mention that the reason they can't really get a functional society and jobs going is that whites want nothing to do with them. Even the whites who are most sympathetic to Aboriginal people will generally NEVER invite an Aboriginal male around for dinner. It's complete exclusion. When I went to school in the NT, there were whites and Abos (it was actually an Abo boarding school, kids from all the communities), and it was almost 100% segregated - but voluntarily, there were no 'rules'.

Imagine being an Aborigine, where people literally don't even want to be near you, to be subjected to your face... and then being expected to get a job within that white society... and when you don't, and you go back to your Aboriginal community, you're accused of basically trying to be a separatist and told you don't deserve any help because you refuse to leave your own communities.

I've also noticed that it's mostly women who drive this exclusion, and Abo women are often somewhat exempted because they're able to breed with whites, and become diluted and gain more acceptance. White women literally won't have anything to do with Abos.
>>
>>26811098
Thanks OP. I'm going to take this newly revived hatred with me outside tomorrow.

>I wish I was born in Europe
>>
>>26814757
>what does cognitive dissonance and being in denial feel like

I cant speak for everyone, but for me, thinking back to the days when I would think things like "its all gonna work out" or "not everyone thinks *that* way" It was an empty feeling, like I was waiting for something to click which never did
>>
>>26811098
if it's so hard why don't you just become white duh
>>
>>26814944
>they can't really get a functional society and jobs going is that whites want nothing to do with them.

Why do they need white people to have a functional society?
>>
>The amount of love and responsiveness in infancy really does mold the brains we have as adults.
>The way we behave is governed by different amounts of key chemicals, such as the hormone cortisol. When threatened, it is secreted to prepare us for fight or flight.
>Studies prove that as adults, our brains are still being affected by how responsively we were cared for as babies and children.

Applies to me and I am white and from Europe.
This is not black-only, far from it, very far.

The question is, what can we do?
>>
>>26815280
>The question is, what can we do?

The damage is done
>>
>>26815280
I guess we can die, I dunno. Maybe change the views of coloured babies (I heard the Asians and browns are pretty smart)? Promote white breeding so there's less of a chance someone is born non-white?
>>
>>26815279

They do have a 'society' of sorts in what are essentially Abo-only communities, but the government and wider Australians then complain that they're not doing enough (the society is barely functional).

You're talking about a people who live in the desert or the jungle. White Australians ask the question why they can't come up to roughly our standard of civilisation, and I've just explained why. The world is an interconnected place now and you simply can't survive without engaging with other people, and Abos are surrounded by whites. Abos have probably the most morphological distinct physical features on the planet. But what's really important is that they do not have any sense of racial or even tribal 'self-identity' or any sense that a racially segregated society might actually benefit them, so they don't and they remain pretty messed up. Many Abo communities are actually super-rich because of income from resource deals with companies mining their land, but that money is useless to them because they can't built anything.
>>
>>26815401
It works itself out I believe. Shit parents who raise shit sons will likely not procreate.
>>
>>26815494
Hopefully, I know I won't/can't anyways
>>
The only bad race is nigger

And abos I guess but they're irrelevent.
>>
This website just reinforces my hatred of people. People just make me sick.
>>
This is why I like black people
They put up with more self doubt, objectively shittier lives, and end up far more self-aware but with a higher capacity to cope than white people, who just complain about petty shit all day
>>
>>26815577
If you manage to do it, make sure to break the cycle. Show affection towards you children and raise them to be strong
>>
>>26815895
Of course anon, I know what I missed, and I would try to instill it into them. How to instill something I never had? No clue
>>
Is it wrong that I feel superior from the fact that I was not as loved as others?

Human connection is not as personal or involving ME as much. I feel like schizoid tendencies made me superior to my peers in many aspects. And I'm not particularly interested in what "I'm missing out on"
>>
>>26816038

If its good for you then who cares
>>
>>26811207
That's because they are more likely to be not innocent
Our brains are trained to get personality from appearance and we are pretty good at it
>>
Ok, Black guy here. During highschool I noticed how much better handsome white guys were treated, how they were given better grades for low quality work, etc. But I've accepted this long ago. I don't hate myself at all but I don't want to blame others and honestly I've chose to to stop fretting over it and instead focus on transcending the boundaries of race.
>>
>>26814944
You say it like looks are the only reason

They are violent and stupid and their looks reflect this
>>
>>26811098
It would not be surprsing at all that the op is a ugly depressed white guy
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.