[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do if you see your ex girlfriend in public? Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1453490134804.jpg (56 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1453490134804.jpg
56 KB, 960x960
What do you do if you see your ex girlfriend in public?

Is it acceptable just to completely ignore her like she doesn't exist?
>>
Depends on how the break up went
>>
>>26808283
>ex girlfriend
GET OUT
GET OOOOOOOOOOOOUT
>>
Who's deciding what's acceptable or not?

if you don't want to talk then why should you? Fuck social obligation.
>>
>>26808299
shut the fuck up pls
>>
mostly run and hide.
>>
>>26808283
>Is it acceptable just to completely ignore her like she doesn't exist?
well she doesn't, so yeah
>>
i ignore her
>>
Yea fuck her. Even if she tries to talk to you, just keep walking and act like she doesn't phase you a bit. Would probably have the benefit of pissing her off too.
>>
>>26808283
YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OUT, TREAT ME LIKE A STRANGER
>>
One time I was sleep deprived and had just sold pladma, I go into a jack in the box to buy small fries with change in my pocket
At a table of four I see my ex-girlfriend, I can only see the back of her head but I was sure it was her. So I'm sitting there freaking out in jack in the box trying to eat my small fries and hope she doesn't see me before my mom comes to pick me up.
I considered walking outside but she was sitting by the door with a group of what seemed to be her new friends, by this point I was convinced she'd seen me but was ignoring me to save herself from embarrassment. I shuffled over to the drink fountain to get water, I was shaking so violently I kept switching the flow on and off by accident as I filled the plastic cup
Sipping the water I turned awayvfrom her table and dashed outside, as my ride was now here
I took one more involuntary look at her table cursing mtself as I did it, only to see that the person I thought was my 20 year old ex eas acrually a little girl no more than ten years old, and her "college friends" was just her family. She had similar hair but I hadn't actually looked at her till that moment
Aaand that's my story, take it or leave it
>>
>>26808299
Why is there always at least one of you autistic shits throwing a fit everytime a cyborg or normie posts
>>
>>26808498
It's a meme just ignore it
>>
>>26808453
those loli threads getting to your head anon?
>>
>>26808453
I thought I saw my ex's twin sister at the food mart once and had a mini panic attack. I didn't even try to hide I just stood there looking, but thankfully wasn't her
>>
>>26808498

Because why post here? Why not advice or reddit or some other bullshit?
>>
One of my exes is this short blonde haired girl, and one day as I was walking through the halls I saw a girl who looked just like her except with black hair (different face ofc) and I think of her as anti-ex and seeing her has the opposite effect of seeing my ex, she makes me feel warm and safe.
>>
>>26808654
Yea. I'm now trying to find a girl that is the opposite of my ex. Which would be a brunette.
>>
>>26808688
The thing is, anti-ex is exactly the same type of girl as my ex, with all the same flaws, attention whorey emo type. Why is crazy the only thing in which my dick wants to be stuck
>>
One time I walked by two people at the grocery store who were exs that had run into each other
I farted as I walked by them
>>
>Ex girlfriend

What the fuck do you think this? We dont know any girls, take this shit to reddit /askmen/ or something
>>
>>26808839
There are tons of cyborgs on /r9k/ who is just as much part of our community as Robots. It's normies that are not welcome here.
>>
I freaked the fuck out when I thought my ex was stalking my profile on meetme.
>>
>>26808283
No, you have to confront her in any way possible and remind the whore how you're tongue was in her ass 2 weeks ago.
>>
yea huh
>>
>ex girlfriend

Kill yourself normalslime.
>>
I ran into my ex once and she looked tired and sad so I viciously negged her until she asked me to meet her again then said I was too busy lately and cried myself to sleep going through her fb photos
>>
File: clay.gif (2 MB, 245x166) Image search: [Google]
clay.gif
2 MB, 245x166
>he isn't protective of his exs and makes sure her new bfs meet his requirements
>>
Most times I'm out in public I see people who I think may be my ex before I realize they are actually middle aged fat women. Makes me laugh at how little I must think of her which is my only comfort in the anxiety and self doubt.
>>
>ex gf

who do you think I am

when I see my oneitis (whom I cut contact with years ago because she rejected me) in public though my heart races and I try my absolute best to not be seen. I saw her a few summers ago at the local mall wearing booty shorts and a tank top and had an autism attack and just hid from here

walked past her in college once and and literally turned my head to talk to the person I was walking with; didn't even make eye contact

I think that was a little extreme but whatever
>>
>>26810238
I negged my ex once. It ended with her crying and telling me to never talk to her again. Haven't heard from her in months.
>>
>>26808408
the problem with this is that you will seem petty. if she really didn't phase you (say a random friend) came up to you, you wouldn't walk away. reach a state where you don't care anymore but have the decency to be polite.

the best revenge to being better, yo
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.