[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're an American, how is it that you still hate football?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1444499914551.png (35 KB, 326x367) Image search: [Google]
1444499914551.png
35 KB, 326x367
If you're an American, how is it that you still hate football? Why haven't you realized that following football satisfies many of the typical robot's needs?

>statistics
Most of us are autistic, this one should be self-explanatory.
>regularly scheduled games
For the NEET or robot, there often isn't much to look forward to in any given week. Instead of just transiently floating from week to week, waiting to die, you can instead look forward to your team's next game.
>allows you to tie your emotional state to your team's performance
Similarly to above, NEETs and robots don't have a lot to feel happy about. Why not just allow yourself to be completely emotionally dependent on whether or not your team wins next week? I've found this really helps with tfw no gf
>Gives you a sense of belonging amongst your team's fanbase
Sure, there are a LOT of Chads who watch football and will be apart of the same fanbase as you, but the thing is, the Chad fans are largely separate from the autist fans like the ones you'll find on /sp/. Shitposting on /sp/ with other fans of your team during a game is one of the best things you can do on this site.

The 2016 NFL Draft is right around the corner, now's a great time to declare your allegiance.

>ALLEGIANCE DECLARATION GUIDE
1. Declare allegiance to your father's team.

IF THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE

2. Declare allegiance to the team of the city closest to the place you've lived the most amount of time in.
>>
>>26808090
Football is fucking boring
>>
>>26808090
Reminder: If you pick the Panthers or Patriots you are a big loser who sucks peepee
>>
>>26808206
That's wrong, though. A lot of the excitement comes from step number 3. I fucking love football, and I agree, if I'm watching a game between two teams I don't give a shit about, it's boring.

The key is to pick a team and start following the storylines.
>>
>>26808206
don't swear please

-5 GPB
>>
>>26808206
Also if you have two dads, you have to choose the team of whichever one is less gay.
>>
FUCKING FAGGOTS POST IN MY THREAD RIGHT NOW GOD DAMN

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
>>
>>26808090
Thanks op, i'm going to search a team to support.
>>
File: 1437422586910.jpg (78 KB, 500x665) Image search: [Google]
1437422586910.jpg
78 KB, 500x665
>>26808090
Been a broncos fan since I first remember (1986 or 1987). Collected John Elway football cards since I was little. I have over 650 unique cards in my collection.
>>
>>26809042
Where do you live? I'll tell you what team you live closest to.
>>
>>26808090
Half of Atlanta want's Matty Ice replaced. Feels bad man.
>>
>>26808222
Trips comfirm pats fags are the worst.
Also remember guys football isn't the only sport there's tons of sports too keep you entertained throughout the year!
Ice hockey is comfy as fuck been watching for years.
Baseball the true robot sport so many statistics too keep up on, and pure comfy.
Visit /sp/, and see what you like.
>>
>>26809068
Sick dude! I'd love to get into sports card collecting.
>>
I used to be into football, but I got kind of bored of it.

I did win $790 on an online betting site though cause I knew the Broncos were gonna win and it was gonna go under.
>>
>>26808940
Lel

originales
>>
>be from Cleveland area

Why?
>>
>>26809510
The college football team Ohio state Buckeyes are good.
>>
>>26809068
Grew up in Colorado and still live here. Go broncos
>>
>>26808090
The way grown men idol worship these athletes is the most pathetic thing I've ever had to witness. If you have a hero at 30 then just off yourself, queer.
>>
>>26809363

Basketball (Chicago), football (Chicago), and soccer (Tottenham) here. Keeps me interested year round, except for the occasional gap in the summer.
>>
>>26808090
Muthaphuckin falcons bitch
>>
Been a panthers fan since they were an expansion team because my dad was one of the supervisors during the construction of their stadium. My heart was BTFO during the Superbowl but rationally I wasn't surprised it's what you come to expect from them. I don't get into stats though my autism is reserved for /lit/ and /g/
>>
>>26808090
Fuck football. I refuse to watch it. I had to play it in gym class back in high school and it made me hate it. 3 bullies on the other team would gang up and rough me up on the field any chance they got. Our teacher was their coach so they got away with everything. Fuck football, fuck its fans, and fuck anyone who defends that barbaric shit.
>>
>>26811253
This is the toughest part. You gotta learn to separate those bullies from the sport itself. Believe it or not, high school football players know next to nothing about football and a good majority of them used it as a status thing. Real football, at the highest levels, is a chess match. Believe me when I say there are some real god damn autistic coordinators and coaches in the NFL, the same kind of people that would have gotten bullied in high school too.
>>
>>26808222
>panthers
Someone just started browsing /sp/ this year I see
>>
>>26811092
RISE UP
>>
>>26812423
SUPERRRR CAMMMMM YA BABBBYYYY

NOW WATCH ME WHIP NOW WATCH NAE NAE
NOW WATCH ME WHIP NOW WATCH ME SUCK DICK

SUPER CAMMMMM YAAAYAAA BABBYYYYY

DIE DIE DIE DIE
>>
>>26812423
SUPERRRRR NIGGGGGERRRRR BABBYYYYYY YAYAYAYAYAYAYASYAYAYAYAYAYSUSYSYAY
>>
>>26808253
Would you recommend watching wrestling, anon?
>>
>>26812687
>>26812687
I actually enjoy WWE from time to time because my brother and I used to watch it as kids, and it's fun to see what the characters are doing nowadays. I like Dolph Ziggler right now because he's literally the perfect characticure of Chad. It's like /r9k/ was asked to write his lines.
>>
>>26812423
SUPERRRR CAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMMAMAMAM AND HIS BIG NIGGER CREW

YA WATCH ME WHIP BABY
YA WATCH ME CUM IN THAT ASS SUCKING THAT DICK BABY YA WATCH ME WHIP WATCH ME NAE NAE WATCH ME BLOW GAY FAG DICK CAUSE IM A GAY ASS NIGGER
>>
>sports
>robot
no
>>
>>26813581
Why? Did you read any of OPs post, or are you just a moron?
>>
I was really big into football like 5-10 years ago but I can't be bothered to keep up anymore it's not as interesting for me
>>
>>26813649
I don't know, man, this last year was a pretty big fucking shitshow with Cam Newton niggin up the NFL.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.