[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm drunk ask me anything Pic related. Bought it for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 120x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 120x400
I'm drunk ask me anything

Pic related. Bought it for the bottle design
>>
has the alcohol givin you any mystical insights?
>>
File: nyuF7OD.jpg (321 KB, 640x804) Image search: [Google]
nyuF7OD.jpg
321 KB, 640x804
I'm drinking neat fireball on the shitter at 3:15am. Fuck bar shifts.
>>
>>26807792

Yeah.

The Irish are WAY better and making alcohol than any spic could ever hope to be

Spics are good at making bottles though
>>
File: 1449913779849.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1449913779849.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>26807871
Fireball guy reporting in just to add that I'm usually becoming more and more of an embarrassment with Jameson. I just got a handle of fireball cause that shit was only $31 for over twice the amount of $30 of Jameson
>>
Tell me, when you throw up, how does it feel? Like nothing or is it like lava?
>>
File: 1441127588127.jpg (202 KB, 1002x583) Image search: [Google]
1441127588127.jpg
202 KB, 1002x583
Wait until you slip into true alcoholism. I'm getting there. I'm currently drinking Old Crow on the rocks, and Stag (a local beer that rednecks and poor people drink because it's cheaper than anything else)

I went to the bar tonight with a normie buddy, his girlfriend, and two of their guy friends.

Me and the one, who I think is a bit spergy and has no gf, got up and did a lap through the 3 story multi-building bar we were at. I'm a cyborg (virgin who looks normie, am pushing 22), and locked eyecontact for 5 seconds solid with a VERY cute girl who wasn't a slut at a bar with mostly short skirts and girls flaunting for attention. She was tucked away in a corner at a U shaped booth, with a female friend on either side of her, and one guy at the table engaging one of the flank girls. Her and I locked eye contact, and even nodded at one another. This was right as last call was happening. I actually, for the first time, was drunk enough at a bar, avowed to my group of people I was waiting for her to walk out the door and I'd talk to her in a more chattable situation and suggest she meet me at a later hour bar.

We went outside, and the normie with a gf in our group started just booking it to the car from the bar as soon as we went outside. I looked over, saw her still on the patio, and told him "Hey, dude! She's there", and we kept walking because "It was cold".

I should have just stayed and called a cab.

next weekend, the ass who kept our group walking's girlfriend said she'll go with me (she's a good friend), and will fake fawn over me if the girl is there, and the beeta male friend is going too. M...Maybe I'll get her.

I doubt it. That's the first time bar-going that I've felt like I would actually approach a girl. She was perfect looking. She was absolutely beautiful, had a very beautiful body, was dressed very modestly, and carried herself in a way that just clicked with me, in that she seemed like my type of grill.
Even us cyborgs are doomed, aren't we?...
>>
>>26808006
Haven't thrown up in a while but honestly it feels like nothing. Like you're already fucked up if anything picture drinking something warm and chunky... Now picture that in reverse.
>>
>>26808105
She was definitely one of those that tucks away in a group and doesn't want to be at a bar. She was beautiful. I wish I'd at least had the chance to talk to her.

>>26808006
I very rarely through up drunk or hungover. Through a couple years of getting shitfaced almost everynight, your body learns to deal. When I do, though, it's kind of cathartic.
>inb4 I'm called a fat alchie fuck

I'm actually average build and have been lifting and tracking every calorie for 3 months and it shows. Lifting doesn't suddenly make you attract girls, actually, especially this time of year...
>>
>>26808144

That actually sounds pleasant. I was expecting something about the alch burning as it comes out. Thanks, anon. Now I will consider blitzing until I black out.
>>
>>26807989

Tullamore DEW is better
>>
>>26808144
This. If you're drunk enough, puking is a relief. If it DOES happen to me, I never remember it. I black out easy. If it happens hungover the next morning, honestly, puking makes me feel SO much better. It's just a dramatic moment for your body so it just tells the hangover to fuck off. If I'm even near the puking hangover feel, i I force myself to throw up.
>>
I have ordered some airlocks and champagne yeast to brew my own hooch with 100% fruit juice. Anyone have experience with this? I just want to get piss drunk.
>>
>>26808190
If you get the equipment for homebrewing beer, it's actually a very comfy process. I haven't done it in a year, but the very act of brewing beer with a glass of liquor is a good feeling.

I can't talk too much about wine types. I did a mead brew, but it was with fleischman's yeast, so it took almost a year to be palpable. At which I downed a gallon in maybe two nights, since I was underage at the time.
>>
>>26808216
Sounds pretty comfy. I just want some booze that's really sweet for a change.
Gonna end up drinking a gallon in a couple nights too I think, because it goes bad quick.
>>
>>26808176
Its not pleasant anon. Trust me. Its hard to explain but every time
I've thrown up I didn't want to be there. I wanted it to be over and I felt like shit before during and after. I suggest avoiding throwing up when possible
>>
>>26808264
If you're over your country's drinking age, just acclimate to drinking cheap whiskey.

You can't beat something like Old Crow at 8 dollars for a liter (here in missouri). If that whiskey was good enough for General Grant, it's good enough for me.

When, in the rare shot, i have normalfags over (it's always all normies and my one buddy's gf), they never touch my personal liquor stock (of old crow), which is nice, too.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (20 KB, 469x256) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
20 KB, 469x256
>>26807762
>>26808181
Duly noted, and added to the liquor store list
>>
>>26808272
Apparently it's different for different people.

To be fair, I black out easy, but every partial-blackout puke I remember has been a sort of cathartic process. This is coming from a borderline acoholic who gets buzzed every night. Night-of puking rarely happens to me though desu
>>
>>26808288
I do love a good whiskey, I'll pick up some Old Crow tomorrow.

Thanks for the recommendation family.
>>
>>26808328
It's definitely not "good whiskey".

You'll have to stoop down to the bottom shelf for it, but it's 8 dollars for a liter here. It's what alcoholic online communities call "the alcoholic's best kept secret".
>>
>>26808389

I think this is what keeps me from being an alcoholic. I have expensive taste
>>
Have you reached the point where you just buy Evan Williams because it's the cheapest thing you know, even though it tastes like total dog-shit? How about where you're bumming a cigarette from the nigger working the register because you have to wait another half an hour before direct deposit comes through? Is any of that ever a fucking issue?
I'm not even asking you anything for God's sake. Here's a real question for you, is it time for me to fuck off already?
>>
>>26808722

Evan Williams honey is literally better than than Jack Daniels honey and half the price.
>>
>>26807762
who /homebrew/ and put it in a nice bottle
>>
>>26808878
>/homebrew/
reminder that oktoberfestbier is initially brewed in march get ready
>>
I'm turning 21 this next week. I've drank only very little before, so what should I drink as my "first" drink? And don't say beer, in already including that
>>
>>26809260
Fireball
>>
>>26809286
Everyone I know say that this is like a high schoolers alcohol. Something about having too much sugar so idk
>>
>>26809316
It's just a good tasting cinnamon whisky. It's popular like that because it burns a lot.
>>
What is the protocol for asking people to play games with you on steam? I just got steam and a couple of friends added me.
Obviously you can't keep nagging, but not saying anything will make you always play alone.
What if somebody else wants to play with you and you just want to chill and listen to music? What do you say?
"no, i don't wanna" sounds rude as fuck
Why the fuck is even playing games so hard.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.