[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tattooed/Pierced girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: aaaa.jpg (247 KB, 768x1025) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
247 KB, 768x1025
>Girls with tattoos and piercings get my dick as hard as diamonds
>Don't really want to date them as my parents wouldn't approve and they have a bad reputation
>Don't want ONS because from my experience of them, they're depressing as fuck

What do robots/fembots?
>>
Just find some "gamer chick" who is cool with a "casual relationship". There are literally dozens of them on the robot alone.
>>
File: 2.jpg (68 KB, 478x640) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
68 KB, 478x640
Just fuck them and move on. Pic related is a fembot I met on r9k. She was fun.
>>
>>26807508
Those sorts of girls always become more attached than they initially plan though. "I can separate emotions from sex" is a meme that females just spout. They're not capable of it.
>>
>>26807551
jesus christ no wonder you spoilered that
>>
>>26807424
Reminder that girls with clit piercings are as slutty as you can get.
>Literally had her pussy held open by another person so she could get it done
>Would show it off at any opportunity she could get for attention

They are the most delusional when it comes defending their acts.
>>
>Get nipples pierced
>Get clit pierced
>Get tongue pierced

All of these things turn me on because they're all so obviously for sexual purposes. Nipple piercings increase nipple sensitivity, clit piercings are just slutty, tongue piercings are for pleasing guys when giving head etc.

Women who claim they aren't for these reasons are delusional.
>>
>>26807424
Most girls these days have some kind of tattoo, if anything it's harder to find a girl with none. And what does it matter what your parents think? Just don't bring her to your NEET dungeon.
>>
>>26807615
Tattoos are for sexual purposes too usually. That or they tell you something about the person being a thrill-seeker who can take pain, and usually that equals fun-times in bed.
>>
>>26807704
lol men are delusional, tattoos aren't for you.
>>
>>26807782
You are delusional. The tattoos in OPs pic are clearly decorative in a sexual sense.
>>
>>26807891
...How exactly? I'm genuinely not seeing it.
>>
>>26808125
on the lower torso and thighs? come on.
>>
>>26808125
>descending stars pointing towards her whore hole
>>
>>26808180
Whore hole a best though
>>
Sometimes I think getting girls like that pregnant is the best course of action as they'll actually learn some sense of responsibility.
>>
File: 1456566467733.jpg (378 KB, 1600x2400) Image search: [Google]
1456566467733.jpg
378 KB, 1600x2400
>want an alt/punk gf
>be a quiet/reserved guy with no tattoos or piercings
>don't do any drugs or even drink
No girl like that would ever find me remotely attractive or interesting.
>>
>>26808916
Take it from me, it's purely sexual. These girls ooze "fuck me up the ass then let me suck your dick daddy" appeal.
>>
>>26808980
>implying i wouldn't be into that

I just want a girl to drag me out of my wagecuck life and show me how to stop being so up tight and straight edge.
To lead me into degeneracy and self destructive behavior.
>>
>>26809061
Master the art of the rape fantasy and they are yours.

These girls are also way more likely to be femanons, so there are a few on /r9k/ and /soc/ and even /v/ and /a/. Tons on /cgl/.
>>
>>26808725
True. I just like calling it filthy things like that because it makes girls mad.

Fembots get mad at the word "cunt".
>>
>>26808803
I feel this way too. Not to mention the fact women are generally a lot happier when pregnant.
>>
>>26807424
>>Girls with tattoos and piercings get my dick as hard as diamonds
>>Don't really want to date them as my parents wouldn't approve
iktf my negro. I love those girls but if i ever date one I'd have to hide her from my family.
>>
>>26811652
Glad someone out there feels the same feels.
>>
the more tattoos and piercings, the more mentally damaged they are

they are top tier bad poosey, but not wifey material
>>
File: 20151007_131038-1.jpg (87 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20151007_131038-1.jpg
87 KB, 640x480
>>26807424
>tattoos
Meh
>hot facial piercings
Wife it.

>my ho
>>
>>26807424
>Don't really want to date them as my parents wouldn't approve and they have a bad reputation
If you are like this much of a pussy you wouldn't have a chance with most of these girls anyway.
>>
>>26811926
Hey tatted femanon
>>
>>26807424
>tfw dated qt punk girl in high school but was too much of a beta fag to make it last
And this was in high school in a small town, so this was before everyone went off to college and started fucking. She was a virgin-or claimed to be, anyway.
>>
>>26807424
there are alt-nights and gigs in a lot of places
>>
>>26811926
>you wouldn't have a chance with most of these girls anyway
Yes we already know they want a guitar playing tattoo Chad, no need to remind us faggot.
>>
>tfw have tattoos and piercings
>tfw would never fuck a robot
>>
>>26813216
fags need not apply
>>
>>26813776

>In the past it took some time get to know someone if she degenerate or normal girl

I am happy that in 2016 I get a immediate answer for this question: tattoos, piercings, errlobe streched ? This is a degenerate girl.

Thank you dear tatted, pierced girls saving my precious time. Therefor I can spend more time with clean, normal, intelligent girls.
>>
>>26814225
>on 4chan
>"precious time"
thanks for the kek.
>>
>>26814225
Cool but why did you reply to my post for?
>>
>>26807625

>Most girls these days have some kind of tattoo, if anything it's harder to find a girl with none.

I always suspected since my teen age that MOST girls are degenerate, worthless sluts, but since they are openly advertise it with multiple tattoos and piercings, it is obvious that most of them are truly retarded bitches.

But thank you girls, with tattoos and piercings you can show you are NOT girlfriend material.
>>
>>26814254

This is for >26813216
>>
>>26814375
They can still be somewhat fun for FWB material.
>>
>ONS

What's that?
>>
>>26815449
One Night Stand, I think.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.