[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one thing femtrash is good for except, - pushing nasty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 1027x807) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 1027x807
Name one thing femtrash is good for except,

- pushing nasty slimy babby out their cunts

- fucking, sucking, being pissed on, etc

- cooking
>>
>>26803393
Breaking people's will to live.
>>
>>26803393
-not being an obsession of every impotent betafag

Whoops!
>>
they are good for their opinions.
>>
>>26803425
stop troll fuckin cunt
>>
>>26803393
well if you're chad, they'll literally give you free shit.
>>
Another bitter virgin thread, Ima quit r9k for a while and no im not a cumdumpster
>>
>>26803393
they're good for advertising/manipulating people
>>
>>26803540
NO!!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE !11 OMG WHY
>>
Beta ugly woman here, I have come to terms that I am a lesser woman so I've had to deal with settling with working towards developing a personality so that I can tolerate myself, otherwise I'm just going to kill myself sometime in my 20s. I wish I could look a certain way I can never achieve so I give up on my dreams, because it's not worth it to try and push myself into a box that wasn't made for me. Good meme though, it's true, woman aren't shit. Full reason I'm so not looking forward to having to become a person, I want to just get by on my looks and be cute in sefies. fml.
>>
>>26803641
I bet you thoroughly enjoy penis. What the fuck female.
>>
being soft and pretty and having cute voices
>>
>>26803641
lol why are you complaining tho?
women don't need to be alpha or beta
men will go after then anyway
unless you're 4 or less I really doubt you're really fucked
>>
>>26803393
they're good for doing jobs that involve a lot of talking about nothing since that's what they do all day anyway
>>
>>26803732
shes complaining because shes not pretty. that's as deep as it gets.
>>
>>26803768
yeah, silly me for thinking a woman could have any real problem
>>
>>26803393
they aren't even good for those things

>natalism
>accidental natalism
>implying
>>
>>26803393
holding intellectual discussions,
>>
>>26803417
>Breaking people's will to live.

Only good answer
>>
>>26803678
LMAO that made me laugh out loud
>>26803732
and what? I think you are just making assumptions just because some horny Chad's in high school tried to fuck everything doesn't mean that guys are still "going after me". I don't put myself out there or go anywhere, so the only guys that really ever take notice of me are guys on here. You don't even have to attractive for THOSE guys to want to date you, because they have low standards. I don't get along with desperate people, unless it's just to be friends, which they never seem to want to be, for some reason. I just want to look cute in selfies, I don't care who I end up dating later on in life, boy or girl. I just want to dress up like a doll and make people jealous. >tfw I look like a pug

I wouldn't date a desperate chad or a desperate robot, both of them would probably just date anything that was thrown at them anyway, that's not an attractive quality. I don't even know why, I used to be like that before I gave up.
>>
>>26803393
Sex. That thing you'll never experience
>>
>>26803916
a third of his post was dedicated to the topic of accidental natalism
>>
>>26803393
>Name one thing femtrash is good for

There's nothing. They aren't even good at cooking. (Michelin chefs are 100% men and most roastbeefs can barely operate a fucking microwave)

If men didn't feel a mad irrational attraction to them (and no cunts, your shitty makeup has nothing to do with it) they would be ditched like cripples in a tribe of elephants for being the useless parasites they are.
>>
File: 0567.jpg (58 KB, 523x294) Image search: [Google]
0567.jpg
58 KB, 523x294
>>26803393
>Name one thing femtrash is good for

Gently caring for me and making me feel all fuzzy inside
passing along mitochondria to all living organisms
>>
Being delicious snacks for other femtrash that won't treat them like men will. ;)

Thanks for building this beautiful society for us. I think I'll just fuck women instead. You know, because I am so inferior and not worthy of a man's love.
>>
>>26803892
besides the cost, which you would be able to afford after a long time of hard work..
whats holding you back from cosmetic surgery?
>>
>>26803975

Oh no, please don't deny us starfish sex with your diseased sloppy alleyway of a vagina
>>
>>26803892
Pugs are adorable. Useless and usually unable to swim, but very cute.
>>
>>26804023
I'm afraid that in order to live by the gold-star standard, I must.
I hate being a martyr; I really do.
>>
>>26803393
Literally nothing.

A woman's self worth is based off how many guys she can fuck before she gets married. It's pretty much a game to them.
>>
>>26803985
The cost. And also, it wouldn't make me cuter, it would just make me look different. You'd need to give me a face transplant to make me look "cute", even then I'd still look like a hideous monster.
>>
>>26803393
Name something any of you guys are good for.
>>
>>26804137
>Name something any of you guys are good for.

People here aren't in love with themselves the way women are
>>
>>26803935
sex and babies aren't the same thing
>>
>>26804158
That doesn't answer my question. Try again.
>>
>>26803490
you are a cock.
women have opinions.
>>
>>26804033
>>26804128
>>26803985
I look like rich evans
>>
>>26804870
this is me
girls should not look like this
>>
>>26804904
Lose a lot of weight and become extremely edgy.
>>
>>26804963
I'm not even overweight, or close, my face just looks like that
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.