[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow manlets. Why aren't you saving up for a leg lengthening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 154236789.jpg (28 KB, 430x386) Image search: [Google]
154236789.jpg
28 KB, 430x386
Fellow manlets. Why aren't you saving up for a leg lengthening procedure? It's almost like you enjoy being treated as a non-human being. There is literally nothing to lose, if it goes wrong you now have a good reason to kill yourself, if it works out you can't imagine how many doors will open for you just for being tall, it may not de-autistify you, but the benefits far outweigh the costs. 10-40k is a small price to pay.
>>
>>26801050
I don't think I could ever date a guy that had that done.
>>
Considering how short some people are, won't the rest of their body be out of whack in comparison to their new legs?
>>
File: 1448574028650.jpg (48 KB, 640x613) Image search: [Google]
1448574028650.jpg
48 KB, 640x613
>>26801050
>doctor changing the way he stands and thus his height from before to after pic
fucking lmao
>>
No matter how long you make your legs without self esteem and confidence they are nothing but stilts.
>>
Eh I'm 5'10, though I'm still technically in the manlet range its not a big deal. If I was 5'7 or less I would.
>>
>>26801078
But you probably wouldn't a manlet either.

Off this board roastie reeee
>>
>manlet
this is the only place this gets mentioned I swear.

Thinking a girl cares about your average height is like thinking she's going to be into your because of your car.
>>
>>26801162
>this is the only place this gets mentioned I swear.
normies are dishonest, deceiving, manipulative people
>>
If you're so ashamed of yourself to the point to where you are willing to spend thousands of dollars to make youself taller you are just pathetic and I, and many others, have no respect for you.

as for you, OP, I wager your proposition will fall on deaf ears. More aptly, what does this vaingloriousness down here?
>>
>>26801162
This is sort of true. Unless you are 5'7" or shorter, you will be taller than most women. However a lot of top tier women are 5'7"-9" or taller and they most certainly won't be giving you a chance.
>>
>>26801050
Because I don't hate myself enough and never will Sounds like you're insecure bout something OP...
>>
>>26801078
Like you would know
>>
it apparently widened his penis as well
>>
>>26801086
Exactly. Manlets usually have short torsos and limbs, add long legs and it makes it weird looking. Won't look natural senpai
>>
File: wat.png (88 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
88 KB, 300x256
>>26801050

Why is he naked from the waist down in both pics?
>>
>Thomas with his wife Maggie, who said she would not have dated him before the surgery

heh, i would've wanted this surgery for myself if my life wasn't so screwed up already, i'd dropped out of school because of mental issues in the end and have been neet ever since, i guess if i had actually completed university and got a degree, the obvious step would be to have this surgery

too late now though, heh, 5'7 can just about get their height fixed by this surgery, for manlets below this you have no hope
>>
>>26801194
Do me a favor, kill yourself. Why do so many women wear makeup? dose society deem makeup pathetic? makeup physically alters your appearance in such a way as to hide facial flaws, it's deceitful in the sense that it does not accurately represent you, a one time procedure to get a leg lengthening will probably cost less than what a woman will spend on makeup in her life and it is just as much of a false representation of physical traits as makeup is, except it's permanent. Fuck you whore.
>>
>>26801183
5 foot 10 square falls as average in the US for white males.

If this is manlet territory then why is it that so many average people seem to be fucking and reproducing all the time ?

If you want someone to be into you, you need to bring something to the relationship besides your height.

Like lets imagine your crush for a moment, at this point I know there is a strong physical attraction to her. You probably haven't even spoken to her and she might not know you even exist, but she's your crush. Lets imagine that you do somehow fuck, you find out she is a fish in bed, you gotta do all the work, out of bed she she shows disinterest in the things you talk about and when she talks it is inane bullshit. She cannot be changed.
Now , do you want to come back to this person again ? Do you want to be committed to such a person ? Probably not.

That is in a way how you are treating your height, like its going to fix any underlying problems of yours. As if you can be tall girls will overlook that you are into MLP.
This isn't an audition to the NBA, fix your shitty personality and take better care of yourself if you want to stop being alone.
>>
>>26801489
To have access to casual sex you basically have to be 6 ft or taller though. Height is one of those things that gets women all turned on immediately.
>>
>>26801377
>why do so many women wear makeup
may I remind you that women are worthless whores who don't deserve your respect
>>
>>26801254
Well your leg do go all the way up to the groin past your genitals.
>>
Op here again. Fellow manlets, regardless of what these fucking scum say about leg lengthening, such as calling you insecure, know that these are the same people that will treat you like a child, and make fun of your height, they are either women that like tall men and don't wan't to possibly date a guy that has genes that code for shortness and potentially have children with them or male that are naturally already tall who don't wan't to lose a competitive advantage in finding women and life in general. Fuck these people, lets fuck up the gene pool.
>>
>>26801050
there's no way this doesn't fuck you up

also
>that doctor posture change to make the results look more dramatic
>>
>>26801529
From my own personal experiences and all the casual hook ups that happen at work, that really doesn't seem to be the case.

Both sexes want to fuck, you just need 2 people that are mutually into each other for that to happen.

Keyword is mutual, you can lust over all the girls you want, but other than height why would they be into you ?
>>
>>26801050
What the FUCK? Why the hell does he have his underwear and pants off, they could have done this side by side with out his penis dangling around? Anyone else see this shit
>>
>>26801714
It's not just about finding females you fucking worthless piece of shit normie, even in areas like business being tall is a competitive advantage. lets disregard women, would you disagree with the statement that there are more advantages to being tall than there are to being shot? No, you wouldn't because that is a fact.
>>
>>26801840
short people can fit into small spaces with ease and a have lower center of gravity

tallfags can't even compete
>tfw some some fucking hungry skeleton wants access to your fap cave but he can't fit through the door
manlords win again
>>
>>26801050
I'm 5'4, so I think an easier, more cost effective procedure would be to blast a hole through the back of my head. Fuck life.
>>
>>26801050
remember watching a documentary about it,
shit is painful
>>
>>26801957
You can grow a full 5-6 inches from these procedures, the excruciating pain of these procedures don't compare to what your life/future will be like as a manlet. There is absolutely nothing to lose.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>26801050

>run forrest, run

original
>>
>>26802041
>implying I have $10-40k to pull out of my ass
>>
>>26802041
>There is absolutely nothing to lose.
The surgery is said to be excruciating. It involves breaking your bones and stretching them several times a day, you can't walk for typically 6 months afterwards. Worst of all: it will never cure your genes.
>>
File: 1405711611679.jpg (43 KB, 600x567) Image search: [Google]
1405711611679.jpg
43 KB, 600x567
>that webm

I'd think that would be enough to deter anyone from going through with this
>>
>>26802136
I know, these are very small prices to pay.
>>
Running is one of the few things I enjoy doing anymore and I doubt at be able to do it at the level I do currently ever again if I did something stupid like leg lengthening surgery. Plus the kind of person who is insecure enough to have this surgery is going to live in constant shame knowing that this is what he had to resort to.
>>
>>26801050
men who get this procedure should be added to some kind of public list.

the thought of being tricked into reproducing with manlet genetics is absolutely terrifying to me.
>>
>>26802441
read
>>26801637
This comment is most definitely original.
>>
>>26802459
Well at least you're an honest roastie.
>>
>>26802136
>it will never cure your genes
he might be able to land a tall chick now.
and you know use her genes instead.
>>
>>26802136
>it will never cure your genes
Most children are taller than their parrents anyway so it doesn't really mean much unless your gf would be short as fuck
>>
if only i had the money
>>
File: 1454182876785.gif (2 MB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1454182876785.gif
2 MB, 600x337
>>26801050
>permanently fucking your legs up just to maybe get more pussy

Why would anyone fall for this meme?
>>
>>26801086
i'm 5'9" but i've heard i have the torso of a 6 ft tall man. this would be fucken butter for me
>>
>>26801529
that's like half the battle, but it's not all the battle. If you're 5'9" and rich/talented/attractive, you'll do just as well as a 6'0" guy who is okay.

If you're not rich/talented/attractive tho make no mistake kill yourself
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.