[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /transitioning/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 960x1280
My doctor prescribed me hormones about two months ago. I'm not exaggerating when I say it has completely changed my life. I feel muh more comfortable in my body and just feel happy. My depression has basically disappeared. I have actually met some cute guys on tinder who are curious and don't care that I still have a penis ;). Anyways I jut wanted to post this to let you robots know that transitioning is an option if you are uncomfortable in your body. I know suicide is a big problem on here and maybe that is because people are afraid to accept themselves for who they really are. Peace and good vibes :)
>>
bait or sociological propaganda?

YOU decide!
>>
Don't care if bait. Fuck you and your degenerate mentally ill fucked up bullshit for ruining the medical system with >waaahh I haz gurl brain!!
>waaahh I haz boi brain!!

I'm in daily physical pain and chronically lacking in energy because of actual low test and my doctors won't give me shit.

GET FUCKED
>>
timestamp or gtfo

post feet too please thanks.
>>
You are the biggest disappointment in your entire blood lines history.
>>
>>26800805
>actual low test and my doctors won't give me shit.
You don't have low t you muscle dysmorphia pussy.
>>
File: 514252365.jpg (34 KB, 800x472) Image search: [Google]
514252365.jpg
34 KB, 800x472
>>>/lgbt/

Check'em
>>
>Tranny
>Talking about suicide tendencies
Glass ceiling much?
>>
Some delicious bait right here, folks.
>>
>>26800942
All I know is that I was depressed living as a man and now I am happy living as a woman :)
>>
>>26800906
>>>26800805 (You)
>>actual low test and my doctors won't give me shit.
>You don't have low t you muscle dysmorphia pussy.

Oh OK, I guess my three blood tests from three different labs were faked and they all conspired against me.
>>
>Turning into a girl to go with guys

I want girls.
>>
File: because its 2016.jpg (185 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
because its 2016.jpg
185 KB, 1280x853
>tfw transitioning
>>
>>26801001
Don't get snarky when you're the one acting like the victim. If you had low t they'd give you t. It's not psychology. It's fucking easy to get in America, which I assume is where you're living since our country is so fucking huge.
>>
>>26800500
>cute guys on tinder who don't care you have a penis

You're dating faggots. You are a faggot. You're a homosexual. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>26801001
Sounds like you genetically are pretty feminine, maybe you should stop trying to be a big strong man and become a cute girl ;)
>>
>>26800500
if you wanna take dicks, why not just admit you're a faggot? it's ok these days.
>>
>>26800500
Is that really a trap or is OP troll
>>
>>26801072
Label me all you want but I have a loving partner now and that's all I care about :)
>>
>dress myself as a girl since 10-11 yo
>decided to go out as a girl since is the trend
>men really are worse than women
>rude, stupid and only think about fucking you

No thanks, I like it the way things are, in the end being invisible is a blessing
>>
File: 1429576713818.png (29 KB, 350x405) Image search: [Google]
1429576713818.png
29 KB, 350x405
>>26801054
I feel bad for them because they are trying to do something they know deep down that's utterly impossible. Think of someone who dreams to explore the galaxy but he knows it's impossible but put it on steroids since he's destroying his body chances of achieving anything in society.
>>
The fact is, a lot of guys are honestly not gay. They don't want dicks. This shit is so dumb. Like I don't know what happened to you as a kid, but please think about it hard and long. Why do you feel better being a cocksucker? Even if you were forced to do something as a child you didn't want to, it does not mean pretending to be a girl will help you.
>>
>>26801057
I have the lab results on paper, dumbass
>>
>>26801097
I'm ugly enough as a male, I'd be absolutely *fuck* ugly as a female.
>>
Anyone else think it's really fucking cool that so many pretty young boys are transitioning? It's the kind of absurd cultural practice that you'd only expect to see in a grimdark fantasy novel.
>>
>>26801348
Some 3-4 years ago we had a pretty funny thread on sci i think about a world with 4 sexes and it's cultural repercussion...it was pretty close to what is happening in a disturbing way
>>
>>26801125
Good on you to be fair.
It must be really hard to completely change who you are.
I love traps! I want to date one someday
>>
>>26801348
Yeah I think it's cool. Less competition more cocksleeves in theory. I assume unless they're truly convincing they won't get half of roastie's benefits.
>>
tfw /intersex/
tfw will never be a hon and get mistaken for a girl even though no hrt
>>
>>26800500
Thinking they arent fake or part of a group that find beats and kills trans
>>
>>26801054
>>26801054
That's realistically what's happening. It will also be a matter of time before OP kills himself as all tranny fags do.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.