[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /dealingwithdensegirls/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1456199459791.jpg (34 KB, 710x720) Image search: [Google]
1456199459791.jpg
34 KB, 710x720
IT'S REALLY FRUSTRATING FUCK

I LITERALLY ASKED HER OUT TO SEE A MOVIE AND SHE SAID NOT DURING SCHOOL, BUT SHE SAYS SHE WE CAN "STUDY" EVEN THOUGH SHE DOES THAT WITH ONE OF HER MALE FRIENDS.

WTF HOW DO I GET ACROSS TO HER THAT I'M ASKING HER OUT!
>>
>>26799722
sorry anon but all women are whores an unless you are chad she doesn't want to get out with you
>>
>>26799722
>I LITERALLY ASKED HER OUT TO SEE A MOVIE AND SHE SAID NOT DURING SCHOOL

Why not ask her to see a movie after school?
>>
>>26799750
IF SHE TOLD ME STRAIGHT UP NO I WOULDN'T BOTHER BUT SHE IS EXTREMELY UNCLEAR WITH HER ANSWER

SOME CLARIFICATION WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

>>26799789
I'M PRETTY SURE SHE MEANT NOT DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR

ENGLISH ISN'T HER FIRST LANGUAGE I'M SO CONFUSED

SHE JUST TEXTED ME TO KEEP IT AT LUNCH EVERY NOW AND THEN

IS THIS A FRIENDZONING THING I DON'T UNDERSTAND I'M SO CONFUSED.
>>
>>26799722
Sorry to tell you this mate, but she knows. She's trying to friendzone you without making it awkward.
>>
>>26799828

This.

She knows what you're trying to do and she's rejecting you politely.
>>
>>26799828
It'd be much better if she just said that in the first place I'd be at much more peace.

She texted me saying that if I don't like her laughing she can stop when she's around me. She also said that I know about her constant laughing more than most people. I don't know what she's trying to say, I feel like it's probably one of those "you're my best friend" things but then again maybe she is asking for my opinion because she is interested. I don't really know, she's insecure. Maybe it means nothing but I'm a 19 yo KHV so I don't know.

You're probably right though. When you're in the moment your judgement gets really cloudy.
>>
>>26799878
Yeah you're probably right. Thanks for that, I'm a lot more calm now. I feel more at ease.
>>
>>26799902
>It'd be much better if she just said that in the first place I'd be at much more peace.

She did. You just don't understand normie and so you can't process it properly.

It's simple - anything that isn't an outright yes is always a no. And, just to clarify this, maybe or some other time or any vague statement about doing some other thing some other time is, you guessed it, no.
>>
>>26799902
It sounds like she's just being friendly. If she was interested in you, you'd definitely know without question. This is coming from a robot with chad looks.
>>
Maybe you're the one who is dense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0hlpctj0qs

Before you spout off "ART OF MANLINESS SO REDDIT XD", watch the video and maybe learn something
>>
>>26799970
>>26799971
>>26799973
That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the call back to reality guys.

Man if I figured this shit out a while ago I'd be much better off. Why am I so socially inept.

I think I'll have to delete her number then.
>>
>>26799973
makes sense actually.

Original comment.
>>
>>26799722

Trust me, it's not density.

She knows.

Drop her and move on.
>>
>>26800089

>I think I'll have to delete her number then.

It's for the best.

There are few things in life worse than being alone.
And one of those things is being a beta orbiter.
Don't ever let that happen.
>>
>>26800147
You're absolutely right. Thank you anon.
>>
>>26799722
she is saying she doesnt like you
>>
>>26799722
>WTF HOW DO I GET ACROSS TO HER THAT I'M ASKING HER OUT!

girls hate indirect betas, and guess what you are, dumb animeposter
>>
>>26800215
Nope, I literally said "Come with me next week to see Deadpool".

I'd say that's pretty direct and I'm expressing my interest very clearly.
>>
>>26799722
she's rejecting you in a way that will keep you on a hook so she can use you as an emotional tampon when she needs you.
>>
>>26800637
You might also be right about that, but I don't think it's a sinister intention of hers. She seems very insecure and has a lot of male friends. Judging from this and the way in which she rejected me, she probably still wants my attention. That's probably why her actions confuse me: it's not me she wants, it's my attention and entertainment.

Shiet.
>>
>>26800089
>delete her number

Nah don't do that, but don't give her the attention and try to meet some of her friends instead. It can help to be friends with girls in order to meet other girls, just don't become an orbiter.
>>
>tfw just found out that I'm extremely dense

You should just tell her clearly, so you can decide if you should move on or not

I'm doubting whether she likes you though
Personally, if I like someone, I pretty much take any positive interactions as some sort of sign, including insignificant stuff like smiling or even just responses.
>>
>>26799722
First congrats on sacking up and asking her out OP. You are well on your way to alpha-hood. The next step is to realize that rejection does not mean that you defective in any way and simply move on to another woman. If you are really set on this girl though, the easiest way to get her into you is to simply start dating one of her friends. For some reason this gets them all hot and bothered. No idea why.
>>
>>26800717
Trust me, in her mind, she isn't doing this out of malice or whatever. She just likes the attention you give her, and she doesn't believe theres anything wrong with that bc she feels like you're doing it out of your own volition.
You know what you need to do pal, don't feed her ego anymore, because you're not going to get anything out of it.
>>
>>26800731
Problem is though she barely has any female friends. I do know some of her male friends though. They actually seem like great guys but I'm 99% they fell for the same trap and she doesn't like any of them.

I'm thinking of getting to know this one guy she sits with in lectures because he's a great guy and kind of a robot and even though she sits with him, she barely talks to him outside of lectures and ditches him to talk to other guys, which makes me feel pretty bad. I want to get to know him better, maybe even become drinking buddies.

>>26800839
Man you're absolutely right. However, at the same time how should I act if I see her irl? Just say hi and then leave? How do I do it without looking bitter.
>>
Anon it seems that verbal communication has failed. Do more physical language, pull out your dick bring a movie poster and point at it. She will either run away (rejected) or point on one of the things she's presented with.
>>
>>26800893
you can be friends with her by all means, just don't feed her ego by bending over backwards for her or giving her compliments.

i've seen this repeated over and over and it really rings true with me. before doing something for a female friend, think to yourself whether you'd do it for a male friend. if you wouldn't, then you're being a little bitch and putting the pussy on a pedestal. don't be that guy, you're better than that
>>
File: 1452145455336.png (78 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1452145455336.png
78 KB, 200x300
>>26799973
>ALL OF THOSE DAMN LIES
>>
>>26800958
>just don't feed her ego by bending over backwards for her or giving her compliments

I literally never do that though. I'm a huge tease, and she said that I'm kind of mean. She had a mini freak out on text because she thought I hated her laugh and how much she did it or some stupid shit like that.
>>
>>26800893
Oh I see, is she one of those girls you see in lectures always surrounded by thirsty guys? A common sight in computer science.
>>
>>26801023
>always surrounded by thirsty guys?

She only sits with that one guy I mentioned in my previous post (usually) but yeah there are a ton of different guys that are always trying to chat her up when she's on her way to a different lecture or just outside and she's really social. She even told me that she feels like she'd have no problem cutting off one person because she has so many friends.

Now that I think about it she might be a bit crazy.
>>
>>26801000
I know man, can't they just say no? Would save trouble.
>>
File: 1456536951315.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1456536951315.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>Trying dating sites because girls dont exist in my city, just like, two stancies who I would be miscible with.
>No one has similar interests to me
>Everyone is a fucking primearch of normies
>LE GAYMER GRIL CX CALL OF DOODY CHAD PLS XBOX HUEG COCK Xd
>There is no girl who would actually have a good time with me.
>There is no one with REMOTELY similar interests who would actually "match" with me.
>My standards are so low I cant even talk to normal looking girls, I've given up. I've tried fan assortment of girls who are even sorta like me, none ever reply.
>Im not even ugly, I'm average.

Why is everyone so fucking ridiculously high standard? I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel and still cant get ONE fucking reply. I'm not being picky. I dont care what she looks like I just want a gaming buddy to have laughs with and post frogs.
>>
>>26802284
Man I think girls are just like this in general. They all want the best males around, even the ones that are complete trash tier think they deserve at least a 7/10 6'3 handsome faced Chad or turbo normie.

It's kind of disgusting how disproportionate dating is for men that don't fit into the top 20%.

Hell even if you just want a cute-ish friendship with a girl, she will not even entertain the idea and think you're gross and/or trying to hit on her.

It's fucked man. It's all fucked.
>>
>>26802379
Is it this generation? Entitlement? For what reason do they do this? Its really not fair. They cant ALL reject me can they?
>>
>>26802498
>Is it this generation?
This problem has existed forever pretty much, but because society isn't promoting monogamous relationships and instead wants to get rid of the stigma attached to polygamy and polygamous relationships with the sexual liberation movement (feminism), we are seeing society reverting back to the cave men era in terms of sexuality, where only the best men are getting all of the girls (good and bad) and all of the sexual attention.
>Entitlement?
Yes, entitlement comes into play as well. Women always think they deserve better, even if they are with an exceptional man.
>For what reason do they do this?
They don't even know because they follow their instincts like animals. They see a top tier man, that's the only kind of man she will make herself available to regardless of her own shortcomings.
>Its really not fair.
I know man
>They can't ALL reject me can they?
True, but to get to that point you'd have to ask out many, MANY girls just to get ONE date that might not even go anywhere. Basically because of this, it is very hard to actually have a healthy relationship where you know eachother a good deal before getting intimate, which is what I always wanted, but it's like that kind of relationship just doesn't exist for men like us. We ALWAYS have to settle and thank our lucky starts that some 30 year old used up whore decided that WE were worthy enough.

FUCK that.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.