[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheerleader asks autistic guy to prom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: mqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
If an autist can do it, you can too.
https://youtu.be/J7pbHG4TigI
>>
She's probably just doing it to make herself seem good for asking out the autist
>>
>>26797347
>implying she didn't do it so people would say "wow stacy, you're such a good person"
Seriously op, bait harder next time
>>
>made sure to get it on video and post online to let the whole world know how nice she is
>she doesn't actually have feelings for him, all of this is a giant sham designed to make her look good

Why do normies do this? I'm pretty sure if he could understand it he would decide that it's better to have no date than it is to have a pity date.
>>
They're laughing at him.
>>
>>26797347
A fat indian robot getting asked to prom by 10/10 stacy.

What a world we live in.
>>
>>26797446

How much do you want to be that if I guy tried asking an aspie girl out to the prom he'd be ridiculed by the public for trying to take advantage of her and he'd be rejected anyway because even bottom of the barrel women expect Chad?
>>
She wants the BBC

BBC THEORY IS LEGEIT
>>
File: 34546342.png (132 KB, 279x287) Image search: [Google]
34546342.png
132 KB, 279x287
She'll walk in with him for the brownie points but you can bet she's leaving with chad.
>>
>>26797347
Yea i know, if i had cancer people would love me more too.
>>
Made me genuinely sad.
At least hes probably too retarded to know what shes doing.
>>
>>26797347
>you will never be that happy
>you will never hug a qt cheerleader girl
>you will never hug a girl at all
>you are literally less attractive than a veritable autist

there really is no point in continuing life for me
>>
Anon that can never be us. In case you didn't know, there are tiers of autist. There are the autists like the one in the video. They are too autistic to know that they are horribly outcast from society, thus making them "cute." THink of a puppy that's sick and on the street. It has no clue of it's ineptitude, or of how horribly incompetent it is, but society sees it as a helpless creature they can benefit from helping.

Us, however, we are the lowest tier. We will never be the ones that are asked to prom. We will never be recorded as our happy reactions play through. We will never have the cheerleader come up to us and ask us to prom. Because we are self aware of our autism. Helping us isn't a work of charity, it's a chore.

You see, now that cheerleader is living the life of popularity. Her act of charity is broadcast through the world on local news and twitter. But that will never be us. We dont exist to them. We arent the ones that suffer every day, we are the weird kids that they point to and laugh at. They don't benefit from asking us to prom. They benefit from continuing to be vapid and making fun of us.

We don't win anon. We never will win.
>>
File: 1456011888729.jpg (98 KB, 456x418) Image search: [Google]
1456011888729.jpg
98 KB, 456x418
>>26797958
tbqfmdf
>>
File: 1400754460007.webm (1 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1400754460007.webm
1 MB, 1024x576
>>26797347
Yeah because there is absolutely no ulterior motive behind her actions here, not at all.
>>
File: 1449711078579.png (177 KB, 708x520) Image search: [Google]
1449711078579.png
177 KB, 708x520
>>26797397
THIS

bitches only want to be popular
>>
he must be 5'11 or taller, thats the only reason
>>
That fact that this is newsworthy shows how shit society is.
>>
>asking a man to prom that you have no plans of fucking
Pure evil. And he's going to want to kill himself over this down the line if not already.
>>
>>26797519
>aspie girl
nice meme bro
>>
File: blah blah.png (186 KB, 911x877) Image search: [Google]
blah blah.png
186 KB, 911x877
>>26797958

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Oww4VCWOc

thats why its time to GANG GANG GANG GANG
>>
>>26798165
No. He'll never be that self-aware.
>>
>>26797347
I don't care if she secretly did it to feel better about herself
She got him a cake? and made him feel very happy
I think it was sweet overall
>>
>>26797347
>Implying their "relationship" holds any meaning
>Implying she's not just virtue signalling
>Implying she's not just trying to make herself look good
>Implying that's not why it's being filmed
>Implying it isn't an ego-boost
>Implying a regular loser gets this sort of treatment, rather than a disabled loser
>Implying this isn't disgusting behavior
>Implying this isn't comparable to calling a disfigured person beautiful
you're really, really stupid
>>
>>26798485
>Implying a regular loser gets this sort of treatment,
Disabled people have an excuse for being a loser
Your pathetic ass doesn't
>>
>>26798604
That's exactly my point
>>
>>26797397
This. It's like charity.

Oh wait no, Stacy actually genuinely likes the autist. As if.
>>
>>26798485
>implying this wasn't bait and OP knows that the girl did it all for a popularity boost
anon u dum dum
>>
>>26798820
I don't care, it makes no difference to me whether or not it's bait I'm replying to, I'm just disproving a point commonly made unironically or not for the purpose of bait
>>
Why does she ask the black autist out instead of all the white ones in that room?
>>
wtf according to normies in youtube comments he has a good chance of getting a pity bj.
this is very unsettling information.
>>
>>26798064
perfect webm choice anon
>>
>>26797347
she probably just feels sorry for this autistic faggot
>>
fuck this shit
so condescending
"haha congratulations you're going to prom!"
>>
>>26798485
>tfw no one will ever say this within earshot of her

I wish I could tie her down to a chair and read your post to her, Anon.
>>
>>26797347
Seem legit.

Totally not an original comment.
>>
>>26799671
she would implode

I'd rather be ignored than collectively pitied
>>
She's doing it for publicity, to show how "caring" she is.

He doesn't realise this, he will genuinely think his subtle hints and autistic behaviour have landed him a cheerleader gf.

This is simply setting him up for such a fall, he'll never trust another women ever again.
>>
>>26798485

The thing that gets me is that this is SO clearly predatory and exploitative behaviour on her part - and yet SHE is somehow unnaware of how bad it makes her look.

It's really bizarre. It's like, he's getting cucked by her, but she's cucking herself in her own way.
>>
>>26800329
>This is simply setting him up for such a fall, he'll never trust another women ever again.

Once(or if) he realizes she was just using him for her own personal gain, he might flip out and try to beat the highscore.
>>
This reminds me of that kid who bought every girl in his high school a flower on Valentines Day.
>>
kek look at dat autist go xD
>>
>>26797391
this

the fact she got someone to film shows the real reason
>>
File: 1353420044478.gif (313 KB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
1353420044478.gif
313 KB, 300x182
Autist gets a date, Chad lays slate.
>>
she's obviously doing it for attention, but at the end of the day I'm sure the kid'll have the time of his life anyway

i'm not sure why everyone's getting bent out of shape about this. sometimes good things happen even when people have questionable motives
>>
File: graph.png (16 KB, 624x392) Image search: [Google]
graph.png
16 KB, 624x392
>>26797958
scientific blox
>>
>Be me
>Be in highschool a few years ago
>World Politics class has this kid in a power wheelchair
>Not retarded because this was a university level class but looked it at first glance
>School stacey plans to "make his day" by asking him to prom
>Day comes
>Stacey pulls the promposal
>everyone is awwing
>literally sickening
>Cripplebro sits silently for a moment
>leans forward
>simply says "No"
>leans back in his chair and pulls out his pencil and notebook
>Stacey stands there stunned
>entire class is stunned
>I'm losing i on the inside

He and I are friends now. He told me he rejected it because he knew what was up and he'd rather stay home and play vidya than go with a whore. I agreed
>>
I couldn't watch the whole thing. I can't make it in the real world because sick, retarded and old people make me ill and I don't have the fortitude for it.
>>
>tfw remembering all the times in high school that cute girl did stuff like this for you.

Shit. I was being pitied wasn't I. I'm no aspie but I was definitely overweight and not much of a looker.
>>
>>26797347
i hope she lets that retard fuck her doggy style
>>
File: 1454591006968.gif (820 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
1454591006968.gif
820 KB, 210x200
>>26802486
>ywn be as alpha as the kid in the power wheelchair

>leans forward
>simply says "No"
>Stacey stands there stunned

A L P H A

L

P

H

A
>>
>>26802455
So basically we're all stuck in the uncanny valley, but with sex

great
>>
>>26801991
is there an article or video or something on this?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.