[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I don't eat microwaved pizza, i'd rather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
>"I don't eat microwaved pizza, i'd rather just eat it cold"

Why not just admit you hate pizza?
>>
Microwaves make the pizza all soggy. They also make leftover chicken taste like shit for some reason. I rather it a little cold desu.Pham
>>
I just fucking hate hot pizza

shit burn my tongue.
>>
Cold Marco's pizza is better than most other pizza period.

I don't reheat any food, it's better to eat cold once it's been in the fridge.
>>
Nigger you've never had cold round table pizza. It's wonderful. Sometimes I'll buy two pizzas just so I can put one in the fridge for the next morning
>>
>>26797218

I can eat any food cold, really.

pizza is among the easiest
>>
>>26797218
Because microwaving it makes it fucking gross
If you really want to reheat cold pizza do it on a baking sheet in the oven
It takes way longer than microwaving it, though. So I would rather just eat it cold
>>
>>26797380
I really like italian food cold for some reason, like spaghetti or chicken parmesan.
>>
Use a fucking oven.

Or how about you not buy terrible food?
>>26797406
Chicken parmesan isn't Italian.
>>
Microwaved pizza always feels way to rubbery. I have to say that cold morning after pizza is one of my favorite foods, second only to fresh pizza.
>>
>>26797218
If anything, you hate pizza. You're desecrating the pizza by making it all gross and weird.
>>
>>26797218

Toaster oven reheated pizza >> cold pizza >>>> microwave reheated pizza
>>
>>26797406
Italian food is one of those types of food that gets better the longer it sits
>>
>>26797517
Then why do normalfags serve it at italian restaurants?
>>
>>26797657
It's Italian American; restaurants striving to be authentic will not serve it.
>>
>>26797218
Who the fuck puts pizza in the microwave? Even if it's a frozen pizza, you put it in the fucking oven, and use the toaster oven when reheating it. Are you literally retarded? The microwave just turns it into mushy cardboard.
>>
>>26797722
Italians don't matter anyway, I'll continue to call it italian food.
>>
>>26797773
>and use the toaster oven when reheating it
What's it like being wealthy and wasting your life on /r9k/?

unless you live with your parents, in which case, learn to accept the fact that those of us trying to make it in life can't afford every appliance that exists
>>
>>26797839
how the fuck can you not afford a fucking toaster oven

my microwave broke like a year ago so i've been using nothing but the toaster oven and my life has improved so fucking much

microwaving is for the biggest of plebs
>>
>>26797839

You can get a toaster oven for less than 100 dollars.
>>
>>26797839
>every appliance that exists
A toaster oven is an incredibly basic thing to have, though. An oven, toaster oven, microwave, and fridge/freezer are the things you need to have an actually complete kitchen.
>>
>>26797318
You have to sprinkle some water on the pizza before you put it into the microwave.
>>
>>26797839
Actually, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure a microwave is more expensive than a toaster oven.
>>
>>26797898
>>26797891
>>26797888
Niggers there's no fucking room in my kitchen for another appliance. I've got 2 spots for counter space, one is occupied by a drying rack and the other is for cutting/dirty dishes

once again, some of us aren't mooching of our parents
>>
>>26797786
good to hear you're sticking to your guns even though you know you are wrong like a true American
>>
>>26797961
1. Get cutting board
2. Use dining table to prep food

>inb4 b-but i can't afford a slab of wood
>inb4 b-but i can't afford a cheap ass table to eat at

Honestly, if you can't even afford to have a kitchen, why are you living on your own? Are you one of those retards who just moved out the second you could without paying any mind to your finances?
>>
>>26798038
Italians aren't white, so they don't deserve my respect.
>>
>>26797218
Literally just put it in the fucking oven for a few minutes.
>>
>>26798041
fuck off you don't know anything about me
>>
>>26797961
How about you put the dishes in the sink, and put the drying rank away during the day?

Manchild.
>>
>>26797218
pineapple and ham pizza cold is so good though
>>
>>26798303
>put dishes in sink
>can't do dishes now
let me guess, i'm magically supposed to have 2 sinks
>>
>>26798388
>i can't do dishes while they are in the place where they are cleaned.
Moron. Do you lick them clean?
>>
I like lukewarm pizza, just heated up enough for the cheese to melt a bit but still cold in the sauce
>>
>>26798388
>i'm magically supposed to have 2 sinks
You don't? I don't think I've ever seen a kitchen without a two-part sink.
>>
Pro-tip: put frying pan on low, put an ice cube in the pan with the pizza, put on a lid. Takes 10 minutes, closest you'll get to leftover pizza tasting fresh.
>>
File: pizza.png (264 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pizza.png
264 KB, 800x600
Cold pizza is good. But of course freshly cooked pizza is the best.

Pizza is great because I can leave it laying around my room for a day or two and still eat it.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.