[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
makes me feel like a fucking zombie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5
makes me feel like a fucking zombie
>>
I never wanted to kill myself until I was put on anti-depressants.
>>
>>26795727
perhaps you were not depressed normie cunto
>>
>>26795712
>not relishing in the inability to feel emotions
Step it up, nigga. I'm on Effexor and Zyprexa and feeling the same effects. It's fucking great.
>>
>>26795712

I took Zoloft for a year and all it did was like build a giant shield around me, a shield of not giving a fuck.

I didn't gave a fuck about anything, lost a job don't give a shit, failed uni don't give a shit, got dumped dind't give a shit.

Best time of my life. Now I overthink everything, and when people tell me "yes" I'm paralysed by the thought that they mean "no"
>>
>>26795727
I never wanted to kill OTHERS until I was put on anti-depressants. Shit makes you so numb you'd consider anything just to feel whole again.

Medication history:
>effexor 300mg
>wellbutrin 300mg
>stopped both because I couldn't enjoy a proper orgasm, yes I know, normie etc etc
>went back to marijuana
>had a panic attack
>went back to the psychiatric jews
>paxil 50mg
>felt good for a while but no energy
>seroquel added
>gained 40 pounds in a month
>quit seroquel, worst poison i ever took
>psych kike got me on ritalin instead
>panic attacks at lowest dosages
>quit everything but paxil
>now using paxil 20mg only
>still feel numb but at least im not a lethargic fatass unable to ejaculate anymore

Meds are shit m8.
>>
Zo soft is a pussy weak antidepressant for normies
>>
How does a britbong get meds?
And what meds can i get?, prescribed or over the counter?
>>
>>26795712
>>26795803
Could you go more in depth about Zoloft?

I just got put on Zoloft last week, on 50mg. Supposed to take 100mg starting on Monday. Haven't really felt anything yet apart from drowsiness and watery poop. I'm really hoping this works. Cipralex and Pristiq both failed me.
>>
>>26796144
Just buy pills off the street you cuck
>>
>>26796184
Zoloft never worked for me I had to be put on Prozac and olanzapine. Olanzapine really fucks you up son
>>
>>26796186
Do you think there are fucking street dealers selling antidepressants? Are you retarded?
>>
>>26796186
Nah i dont want to deal with dealers
>>
>>26796099 here again.

So let's recapitulate on the mishaps that happened to me on various drugs:
Effexor
>cant ejaculate
>lose all inhibitions (that little voice in your head that tells you not to do dumb shit)
>to the point ive fucked 1/10 landwhales
>to the point ive been arrested for petty theft
>It did stop the panic attacks though but made me feel so shitty
>constant headaches

Wellbutrin
>lose all positive feelings
>except contempt, which is perfect if you want to stay a basement dweller all your life
>chest pains

Seroquel
>eat constantly
>never feel satisfied
>no other effects, positive or negative, at all

Sums it up.
>>
>>26796209
>taking an antipsychotic for depression
Might as well just do amphetamine and at least enjoy yourself
>>
>>26796247
M8. I took Ritalin and I don't even get why kikes give this shit to children. It's speed. Not watered down speed. Just plain speed.
>>
>>26796247 I was experiencing psychosis and violent moods you moron
>>
>>26796272
Methylphenidate is one of the weakest prescription stimulants out there.

But I'm with you about giving it to kids. ADD/ADHD might not even exist, and if it does it's comically overdiagnosed. Yet we have zero qualms about creating a generation of speed freaks. Literally the only benefit is how easy it's made to score uppers.
>>
>>26796230
Because antidepressants have little effect just buy some fucking horse tranquilizers off the street and kill yourself
>>
>>26796300
Well you never fucking said that, and doctors often prescribe antispychotics willy nilly for conditions which have nothing to do with psychosis. Forgive me for not having a detailed patient history.
>>
>>26796334
What's funny is that if by "horse tranquilizers" you're talking about ketamine, doing that would provide you with a more effective antidepressant than anything your doctor can throw at you.
>>
>>26796246
Effexor sounds pretty neat desu
>>
What can i buy over the counter in england?
I have no diagnosed illnesses and have never been prescribed anything before.
>>
Anyone else on escitalopram/lexapro?
>>
150mg sertraline since end of fall. I no longer feel afraid of doing the wrong thing or being judged. I find it very liberating.
>>
>>26796144
just go to your GP and describe symptoms, (say CBT didn't work, and you called KCA - or.. actually call KCA and try CBT.. theyre a mental health service free on nhs) mine wrote a prescription for zoloft within 2 minutes

havent actually taken it yet. im taking OTC st.johns wort from Holland and Barrett. its comparable to zoloft/prozac
>>
>>26796426
Codeine tablets.
>>
>>26796426
St. John's Wart
>>
>>26796430
You do know there's no real medical evidence St. Johns wort works, right?
>>
>>26796444
Wat do they do?
Whats the effect with alcohol?
>>
>>26796468
iv been taking it for over 2 months. its good

cba to debate you, believe what u like
>>
>>26796427
Was on lexapro for a month and it was a rollercoaster. Was always dead tired and couldnt ever sleep. But it'd also give me this brief moments of euphoria. I also didn't give a flying fuck on that drug and broke up with my girlfriend for practically no reason.
>>
Coaxil works well for me. It removes 99% of my fear and despair but leaves my other feelings untouched. It fucks with a lot of things, so it has interactions with most recreational drugs (LSD feels about twice as intense for example), which sucks too.

Having to take kike pills to be able to handle life is shit, but it beats the alternative.
>>
>>26796473
codeine is pretty shit-tier senpai. it's the weakest opiate and even without a tolerance, it won't do much besides make you itchy and lightheaded.
I wouldn't mix it with alcohol either.

nothing OTC is going to help you that much with a mental disorder. see a doctor if you can

I wouldn't turn to drug use either. shit like opiates can make you feel better temporarily but you shouldn't do that for obvious resons
>>
>>26796473
If you take enough you feel warm and comfortable and happy. And itchy. With over the counter pills, you need to do a cold water extraction unless you want to die. Now that I think about it, over in the UK I think you have a cough syrup with pure codeine and nothing else, and if you can find it, that would be ideal. It's safe to mix codeine with alcohol, but it isn't safe to mix paracetamol with alcohol.
>>
>>26795727
SAME

Big Pharma happy pills are dangerous and often unpredictable. Use them with extreme caution.
>>
>>26796612
Yeah, I'm not one to be all paranoid/conspiracy like, but the rate these pills are given out are absolutely absurd and there must be a behind the scenes push for them. I think they are the 3rd most prescribed pills in the country...
>>
>>26796828
it's big money
>>
>>26796828
Ever went to a psychiatrist? They base everything, from diagnostics to treatments, on a 300$ book given to them by pharmacojews. DSM-IV a shit.
>>
Done 16mg of valium and 10mg of amitriptyline and nothing, smoked a few joints and had 4 beers and still not feeling it.

What the fuck
>>
File: 1455935295564.png (11 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
1455935295564.png
11 KB, 274x290
>>26796828

I wonder who could be behind pushing this poison on the American populace?
>>
>>26795750
It's a side effect of them retard cunto
>>
>>26797357
16mg of valium isn't really too much. It's 1.5 pills.
Euphoria from amitryptaline is a side-effect in a small percentage of the population, estimated to be about 1.5%. 3 out of every 200 people will be able to abuse it
>>
>>26797410
The pills i have are 2mg each and i was hesitant of taking them because never done benzos before, i have 12mg of valium left and about 120mg of amitryptaline, what kind of buzz can i get out of amitryptaline and will it relax me?
>>
>>26795712
Why cute ads for medication?
>>
>>26796246
>Wellbutrin
none of the effects you describe are would be caused by wellbutrin either you just keep telling yourself or you re lying. im on wellbutrin it makes awake and forces motivation.

i think the other stuff you wrote is just your
>muh zombie pills.
seriously you re the memest.
>>
society has to pump out anti deppressants to keep the wagies in line
>>
>>26795712
This is fucking garbage and made my life worse than it already was, never going on antidepressants again.
>>
>>26796186
if you buy from a dealer you deserve a shit live and a destroyed body and brain.
>>
>>26797585
>never going on antidepressants again.

What do they do though?
>>
>>26796184
>last week
it takes AT LEAST 4 weeks till they start to work. and you have to take them everyday.
>>
>>26797457
It's been awhile since I read about amitrypyaline, I believe that it's similar in effect to pregabalin and gabapentin in that it provides a feeling similar to alcohol, benzodiazepines and barbiturates. Amitryptaline affects the same receptors as those drugs I just listed (GABA agonists) and in the people who abuse it this effect is much stronger than they intended it to be, since they metabolize it differently.
>>
File: 78r567895467890876546789.jpg (19 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
78r567895467890876546789.jpg
19 KB, 350x350
>>26797575
Wagie here, just chillin at a movie before it starts with my gf. She's getting popcorn. Don't care that it costs literally $20 for that a 2 Fro'Cokes
>>
>>26797602
Well for starters most of them are ototoxic, meaning you can get caught with a side effect causing permanent hearing loss and tinnitus/hyperacusis. I was and now I can't listen to music or play games any more.
>>
>>26797683
I just want to get high senpai, how many mg would you recommend for amitryptaline?
>>
>>26797694
Kizumonogatari?
>>
>>26797694
oh wagie

dont make up stories to make yourself feel better
>>
File: 1280382266035.gif (98 KB, 324x450) Image search: [Google]
1280382266035.gif
98 KB, 324x450
>start taking effexor 75mg three days ago
>can't get an erection anymore
help
>>
>>26797695
What about amitriptyline?
>>
>>26797783
you have to take them at least 4 weaks till they work. your body will get used to the side effects and they disappear.
it also doesnt prevent erections, but you have to masturbate longer till ejaculation.
>>
>>26797729
I don't know, this is something you're going to need to figure out on your own if you're one of the lucky few people who can get high from it, not everyone can.
There's a few scientific studies about people who abused it (usually cite 2 or 3 people each because getting it from it is rare). Their doses ranged from 100mg to 200mg to get high but there were doing it for a long time.
>>
File: the cage.jpg (43 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
the cage.jpg
43 KB, 500x300
>>26795712
yes yes... good goy, take your soma.
nothing is wrong
all is well
nothing is wrong with your life
you're depressed?
its not because something is wrong
its because of a chemical imbalance
let us tell you how to feel, after all we went to college!

idiots flush your zombie pills
FUCK A DOCTOR
calcification of the 3rd eye (ignore this)
>>
>>26797783
Take anti-psychotics, they give me super boners (actually kind of scary)
>>
>>26795712
It's nice, is it not?
>>
>>26797871
Not the guy you were talking to, but amitriptyline seems to be a solid drug, when I was on it I experienced no side effects compared to the terrible SSRIs. Its just that overdoses can/will kill you so be careful.
>>
People are sad, that's always been the case.
Anti-depressants are just a way of turning human suffering into money. Do you realize how powerful the pharmaceutical industry is? Some people are helped with medication, but %90 of people on the SSRI train are victims of money grubbing psychologists.

People always have a problem with medical doctors giving people all sorts of treatment they don't need, but why don't they realize the same for psychiatrists.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.